Do women truly enjoy giving handjobs?

if it's in my hand I want it in my mouth, a hand job is not quite enough. And yes, I really do enjoy giving head. :)

if it's in my hand I want it in my mouth, a hand job is not quite enough. And yes, I really do enjoy giving head. :)

You are a good woman! Really though I think a hand job is just so high school it's not funny. I mean the wife likes jerking me off but only if it's part of a blow job. For us guys it would be like lying between a woman's thighs and only fingering when we could be licking!

Like Lisa and Laura I love oral. I love to receive it more than give it, but if I have a cock in my hand it's going into my mouth and then you know where. I'm sure you guys enjoy a woman's mouth and other places more than a hand.

The best part about a hand job is I can look at hubs while pleasing him. I adore the look on his face as he is edging and trying his hardest (pun intended) to delay cumming. Dont get me wrong I love giving him bj's but it is more difficult to watch his reaction.

Like Lisa and Laura I love oral. I love to receive it more than give it, but if I have a cock in my hand it's going into my mouth and then you know where. I'm sure you guys enjoy a woman's mouth and other places more than a hand.

Mmm, very much librarylady.... But it is nice to start somewhere. Kind of like a good fingering... Eventually my toungue wants to taste your sweetness...

The best part about a hand job is I can look at hubs while pleasing him. I adore the look on his face as he is edging and trying his hardest (pun intended) to delay cumming. Dont get me wrong I love giving him bj's but it is more difficult to watch his reaction.

I have to agree...I don't think it's High School at all-probably because I never did that stuff at school. Both as a separate part of play and also as just one part of the overall session that includes the whole spectrum of fucking...whatever gives pleasure to both of us is all good as far as I'm concerned

I love watching a women give me a handjob. And of course I really love the BJ.

It's this perspective that makes handjobs the most fun, pure sensation aside. Being the entire focus of someone, who just wants to make you feel good, and watch it.

*shiver*

part of the attraction for me is that I have big boobs and even after all these years, thankfully hubby still loves 'em and when I am sitting beside him on the bed and playing/teasing, he loves to fondle them and if I dont let him do anything more than look, it adds to the intensity. Leaning over to let them droop across his face is priceless. I swear his orgasm after a prolonged handjob is so much more intense than normal.

part of the attraction for me is that I have big boobs and even after all these years, thankfully hubby still loves 'em and when I am sitting beside him on the bed and playing/teasing, he loves to fondle them and if I dont let him do anything more than look, it adds to the intensity. Leaning over to let them droop across his face is priceless. I swear his orgasm after a prolonged handjob is so much more intense than normal.

I am the same way. I love to play and fondle big boobs.

I love doing it... love watching him enjoy it... it's not like it's better or worse than other things, it's about giving your partner pleasure and if that's what he's in the mood for... then let's have fun...

Oh now what a nice sight that would be see you transfer it from your hand to all the way in your mouth:D

Yes, I enjoy it.

It isn't that the physical act is all that great, but making my partner the sole focus of my attention and giving him immense sexual pleasure is very fulfilling. Seeing him watch me, hearing him moan, watching his face when the stroke sends electricity through his body...

And, in all honesty, there is a bit of a power trip there too. Making him lay back, pushing his hands away, so he has to focus solely on the feeling of me stroking his cock is all a big turn on.

Yes, I enjoy it.

It isn't that the physical act is all that great, but making my partner the sole focus of my attention and giving him immense sexual pleasure is very fulfilling. Seeing him watch me, hearing him moan, watching his face when the stroke sends electricity through his body...

And, in all honesty, there is a bit of a power trip there too. Making him lay back, pushing his hands away, so he has to focus solely on the feeling of me stroking his cock is all a big turn on.

Ok, you sold me...you can give me one. LOL!

I have gotten so many pm's from guys that seem to enjoy a nice slow handjob that perhaps it is an even greater turn on than I previously thought.

Back