The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chat connectionwith a friend quickly has me leaking precum and playing more dilgently :devil:

Time for a quick stroke before I head out the door.... already been teasing my nipples to fully erect and stimulated.... one hand on my cock, the other to give a nipple a good pinch to take me over the edge, in a moment or two.... Just a quicky...

Just finished a nice, lazy stroke and squirt, with a nice taste afterwards. I haven't done that in awhile.

M terribly horny

Hi guys

I'm so horny right now...I have been fingering my ass for almost an hour now..and sucking my fingers too...I have rubbed a mixture of my saliva and my precut all over my chest and ass...

I néed 2-3 cocks to satisfy me..I can do anything u want!!

Mmmmm

Omg

Hi guys

I'm so horny right now...I have been fingering my ass for almost an hour now..and sucking my fingers too...I have rubbed a mixture of my saliva and my precut all over my chest and ass...

Mmmmm

i'm only one butt let me lick that ass for u

sob

Hi guys

Mmmmm

guess u got those 2 or 3 other cocks so i have to go to bed and take care of myself

just starting.....my little buddy is ready for just about ana'thing. Wondering what would be nice this rainy morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back