The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you are, dear. Sorry it's on of the liter size. I haven't a clue what Blue and Rolf did with the smaller ones.

I have no specific plans for the weekend but HM has all three days off, too, so you can imagine what my general plans are!:devil:

Thanks for the bump...:) :kiss:

I'm doing good. How are you? Got plans for the long weekend?

I'm hangin' in there. My daughter, her husband and our grandson are visiting with us this week thru Memorial Day...my brother-in-law, his wife and their three kids are coming over on Monday for a cook-out and pool party.

We'll have a full house, but it'll be fun. :D

Here you are, dear. Sorry it's on of the liter size. I haven't a clue what Blue and Rolf did with the smaller ones.

I have no specific plans for the weekend but HM has all three days off, too, so you can imagine what my general plans are!:devil:

No problem...I'm in no hurry. I'll just take my time. ;)

Sounds like a nice way to enjoy the holiday...:D

I'm hangin' in there. My daughter, her husband and our grandson are visiting with us this week thru Memorial Day...my brother-in-law, his wife and their three kids are coming over on Monday for a cook-out and pool party.

We'll have a full house, but it'll be fun. :D

That does sound like a lot of fun. :) I hope you have great weather for it.

That does sound like a lot of fun. :) I hope you have great weather for it.

Thanks. :kiss: I have my fingers (and toes) crossed it stays sunny. We'll have fun no matter what the weather...but the kids want to swim, so unless we're having a thunderstorm they can swim anyway. :D

Thanks. :kiss: I have my fingers (and toes) crossed it stays sunny. We'll have fun no matter what the weather...but the kids want to swim, so unless we're having a thunderstorm they can swim anyway. :D

Yup. Goin' swimmin' in the rain when the rain's warm is cool It's not like you can get any wetter. :rolleyes:

I like that! A nice positive attitude. :)
Yup. Goin' swimmin' in the rain when the rain's warm is cool It's not like you can get any wetter. :rolleyes:
I haven't done that in ages.
Roger that...plus my pool's heated to 86F...and the spa up to 103F...no one's cold at my place...except the beer. LOL
Nice....I think I'd enjoy it at your place. :D

I think it's time to hit the leaf pile. Have to take the monsters on a field trip tomorrow. I hate spring in the sixth grade!

bearden1.jpg

I just got in from an overnight flight from the West coast. Somebody wake me when I start to get too much sun on this side. Send the maidens over to apply and reapply lotion as required. ZZZZZZZZZZZZzZZZzzZZZzZzzzZzzzzzzzZzzZzZzzZzzzzzz

*wandering in with a yawn*
*running back last night's log while getting undressed*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! *streaks through the room*

Mmm...I always thought the middle of the night was among the most interesting time to be here. hehehe

:cool:

*wandering in with a yawn*
*running back last night's log while getting undressed*

Mmm...I always thought the middle of the night was among the most interesting time to be here. hehehe

:cool:

Remmy!

Have a great day. I'm off to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back