bimbo / girly girls

I feel a lot happier since I've started to embrace this side of myself. I feel really good when I wear nice stockings and heels and stop over thinking things. Sometimes I wish I had a man that wanted me to be like this all the time.

I feel a lot happier since I've started to embrace this side of myself. I feel really good when I wear nice stockings and heels and stop over thinking things. Sometimes I wish I had a man that wanted me to be like this all the time.

i think most men would be proud to be with you ,especially when you are like that Prinzessin ,xoxoxo

So this weekend I really felt like treating myself a little. I went to get my nails done, got nice square ones. When I decided to go out I really felt like just dolling up. So I did my makeup, hair, nice tight dress - feel very good in it because I lost quite a bit of weight. I was over with my friend in Berlin so I figured I could just be a bit crazy, I don't know people here.

So I put in my biggest hoop earrings and my 6 inch purple heels, with a nice net panty underneath. I spent like 2 hours getting perfect and I was already a bit tipsy; so when I went outside guys were checking me out. I really felt very sexy strutting in those shoes; once I was at the club I met a pretty hot guy. Eventually he bought me a few drinks and told me that he loved dancing with me. I just giggled at that, and swayed my hips a little.

"Like, we should so totally get to know each other better" I told him. He agreed; eventually he held my hips. He eventually told me he loved skinny women. I loved the compliment and asked him if he had a girlfriend. He told me he did but that she was no fun, that he thought my giggle was sexy. So I giggled again and told him I liked guys who were direct and loved my body.

He asked me what I liked to do, I told him I loved shopping. So he told me he'd take me shopping if I have him a kiss. I innocently asked "for chanel?" - he agreed, and we made out a bit.

i wish i could have been with you ,giggle .xoxoxo

tumblr_mvnnqsD43l1rlve7ko1_540.jpg

Another one of my role models.

Sorry, but I truly can't insult my intelligence by getting down to bimbo level :cool:

And to all you bimbos out there, no offense :kiss:

A big post to get this thread alive again!

So in this post, I'll try to focus on the sexy femininity of girly girls. I hope you like :kiss:

Attachments

• tumblr_o0gf6vL5xL1stzc8to1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o0gf6vL5xL1stzc8to1_1280.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1
  • tumblr_nx45gb3la91u1b4w2o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nx45gb3la91u1b4w2o1_1280.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_notlp9IZ8h1tkr65co1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_notlp9IZ8h1tkr65co1_1280.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_o1i5gbg8Om1v466hfo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o1i5gbg8Om1v466hfo1_1280.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1
  • tumblr_o21ctfuCu61s3l9yao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o21ctfuCu61s3l9yao1_1280.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
A big post to get this thread alive again!

So in this post, I'll try to focus on the sexy femininity of girly girls. I hope you like :kiss:

The heels in the second pic just made me hard. In case u know a place i can order these online for my wife please pm me. Thanks for the post.

So I decided to dress up fab again today, I'm visiting my friend in Berlin. So I'm sitting in the train now, wearing a pink outfit with matching heels. I notice people looking a bit every now and than, especially when I slowly rub my legs together :kiss:

So I decided to dress up fab again today, I'm visiting my friend in Berlin. So I'm sitting in the train now, wearing a pink outfit with matching heels. I notice people looking a bit every now and than, especially when I slowly rub my legs together :kiss:

We need pictures!

I don't public share my pics, sorreh! :(. Only in private. I like to model for people if I know them well *smiles*. So I'm painting my nails right now. I'm going to do it again this friday, because I'll be going out with the guy from last time. I think a lot of guys like it a lot more if you smile and giggle a lot, and listen to what they say while being seductive.

Attachments

• tumblr_nyy1apOeMh1ur4o6do1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nyy1apOeMh1ur4o6do1_500.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3
I don't public share my pics, sorreh! :(. Only in private. I like to model for people if I know them well *smiles*. So I'm painting my nails right now. I'm going to do it again this friday, because I'll be going out with the guy from last time. I think a lot of guys like it a lot more if you smile and giggle a lot, and listen to what they say while being seductive.

Love the Bimbo look... guys get turned on by it and that inturn turns me on!!!

Different strokes for different folks

There seems to be several types of "Pink" girls

Daddy's princess
Barbie lookalike
Schoolgirly

where the style seems to be perpetual teenager, just legal.

None of them are really my choice, but I am old.
The photos you used are all good examples of their type.

And for a lot of guys instant reactions!!

There seems to be several types of "Pink" girls

Daddy's princess
Barbie lookalike
Schoolgirly

where the style seems to be perpetual teenager, just legal.

None of them are really my choice, but I am old.
The photos you used are all good examples of their type.

And for a lot of guys instant reactions!!

I think I'm a barbie girl *giggles*.

Beauty is incredibly important for women. I always make sure to take care of my body, because most people still judge a woman by her looks. Most men will date a model over a smart and ugly woman.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1
attachment.php

attachment.php

:d .....

Attachments

• tumblr_npjh0w0Ybk1u5u96uo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_npjh0w0Ybk1u5u96uo1_500.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
  • tumblr_nnrynwn9VR1uojrlyo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nnrynwn9VR1uojrlyo1_500.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 6
D(.)(.)

D(.)(.)------------- Most of these photos, maybe all, are just models not real bimbos like me. I'm a blonde, some say I've always had big boobs and look sexy, and my name is the same as a famous bimbo country singer.
Now they call me a slut. I hated being called these names. But since I still dress like I did in my teens I must be a bimbo.
I really don't care what others say or do, I've always had fun and gotten attention. I love wearing pink now and then. It makes old men slobber and makes old women jealous.
<-----------and I still monkey around

Last edited:
Back