OOC: The Barter Bar & Grill

HornyGirl, I hope you don't mind that for Caroline, I essentially copied your profile for Emily and changed the information as appropriate. :)

Caroline Carter:

Physical Description:
  • 22 years old.
  • 5'6" tall. Nice shape; not skinny, not fat; nice tits and ass. ;)
  • People say she looks nearly identical to Scarlett Pomers.

Personality:
  • Smart, friendly, polite, and sincere.
  • Not violent, but she would learn defense and offense if given the chance.
  • All alone; friends and family dead (or presumably so).
  • Likes wine but isn't a heavy drinker.
  • Considers herself "straight", but when she drinks she sometimes has sex with the nearest attractive warm body, cock or not.

Background:
  • Grew up all about little towns in Idaho.
  • Her parents were hard workers but could never get ahead.
  • Her family essentially "dissolved": age 13, her Dad died in an industrial accident; ages 14 and 16, her older brothers joined the military and were never heard from again; ages 18 and 19, her mother and sister died in separate car accidents; and age 20 her last sibling died of an opioid overdose.
  • While working for a solar power panel manufacturer/assembler near Boise, she began her Associates Degree in Solar Power Systems (from an online university), hoping for a promotion.
  • The company went belly up, and later that same month, Caroline moved to Portland, Oregon, to care for her ailing grandmother.
  • A few months later, just 3 days after her grandmother died, the apocalypse struck.
  • She's never really had any great successes in her personal life or occupation. She's essentially been floating on the current, waiting for a break.
 
"Pixie" Duggle:

Physical Description:
  • Image.
  • 24 years old.
  • 5'4" tall. Short, but with delicious curves.

Personality:
  • Smart, friendly, polite, and sincere; but cross her and she'll eat you up.
  • She grew up in hard, sometimes violent circumstances, so she learned to take care of herself with her hands and weapons.
  • Friends and family dead (or presumably so), but she is good friends with Emily Townsend, as well as a long time employee.
  • She has at various times been an exotic dancer, street/hotel bar hooker, and online escort.
  • She'll pleasure anyone with the right amount of cash.

Background:
  • No one really knows about her youth.
  • She began turning tricks at 14, dancing at 16, and essentially running the Town's End brothel at 19.
 
Back
Top