The Newer & Naughtier Incest Thread

Ever thought/dreamed of having sex with a family member ?

  • Mother

    Votes: 202 27.0%
  • Father

    Votes: 51 6.8%
  • Brother

    Votes: 55 7.4%
  • Sister

    Votes: 226 30.3%
  • Daughter (Legal Age)

    Votes: 127 17.0%
  • Son (legal Age)

    Votes: 23 3.1%
  • Cousin / Aunt /Uncle

    Votes: 331 44.3%
  • No never but enjoy the themed porn

    Votes: 147 19.7%
  • No never

    Votes: 40 5.4%

  • Total voters
    747
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some fun with a cousin last weekend, brother has caught me masturbating a few times but nothing came of it yet
 
Had some fun with a cousin last weekend, brother has caught me masturbating a few times but nothing came of it yet
 
My sister and I were invited to an adult party and I arrived late, after the games had started. Kneeling and blindfolded was my sister surrounded by several men so I quickly stripped and join the group. The game rule: whose ever cock(s) my sister could identify that guy(s) had to eat his cum from her pussy after fucking her. My cock was the only one she correctly identified. I can't help but wonder if she purposely did so.



Now that would be a fun group of friends!

Were you glad your sister recognized your cock?
 
Dad and I say hi to our friends here. He's slowed down but his mind is still eager...make sense?!?
 
What is your best video on this topic?

Even though it's not explicit, the incestuous relationship depicted in the movie "The Hotel New Hampshire" made me horny as hell. It reminded me of the way things were between Sis and me, the silent longing, the tenderness, and finally the joining of our bodies and souls.
 
Dad and I say hi to our friends here. He's slowed down but his mind is still eager...make sense?!?

I understand perfectly. I wish that I could be with a daughter who would allow me to very slowly pleasure her body while our minds work together toward ultimate shared bliss.
 
I slowed down some on fucking my 45 year old daughter Jackie for a while when she brought home her new girlfriend Shaniqua, a big, beautiful, black 30 year old who is/was primarily a lesbian but wanted to have a white baby. I happily did my duty and she is now pregnant. Meanwhile Shaniqua brought in her gay brother Marcos over to take care of my need for cock. One look at his cock and Jackie decided she was going to change him to bi because she wanted some of that, and she is also now pregnant. Shaniqua and Marcos have now moved in with us, Shaniqua sharing Jackie's bed and Marcos sharing mine although we all still share each other. Now that Shaniqua and Marcos are both bi rather than gay, they have also experienced the joys of sibling love.
 
I actually made an account just to respond to this thread but kept deciding against it, haha.

My uncle was my first and we had a closeted relationship for almost a year. Since he'd been fixed years prior we never bothered with protection and now I miss the feeling of bareback :heart:
 
I stayed home with dad today. We get these urges, can't stop them I guess. I'll go back to working tomorrow. Honestly, I'm so glad, happy, relieved, excited, nervous, very guilty that we are what we are.
 
Don’t feel guilty Rachel, what you have with your Daddy is very special, enjoy it and feel the depth of his love for you.
I had the pleasure of my Daddy and it was something l will always treasure, l wish l had him now, l miss him so much.
Don’t feel guilty Rachel, love your Daddy and let him love you and feel uplifted by that love. Bless you.xxx



I stayed home with dad today. We get these urges, can't stop them I guess. I'll go back to working tomorrow. Honestly, I'm so glad, happy, relieved, excited, nervous, very guilty that we are what we are.
 
I stayed home with dad today. We get these urges, can't stop them I guess. I'll go back to working tomorrow. Honestly, I'm so glad, happy, relieved, excited, nervous, very guilty that we are what we are.

life is too short for regrets. if your private relationship makes you happy, then enjoy the one you are with while you have the time to spend with them.
 
give me sister, brother, mom, dad, anything at this point. need to feel that body against mine, hearts racing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top