MeUndies

Ohhh, very nice! I've heard how great they are and wanted to buy some as a gift, but living in Canada often makes online shopping very difficult/expensive/annoying. 😜

Thank you! Oooh, how much are they in Canada?

Well, first there's the current shitty exchange rate. Then there's exorbitant international shipping. And THEN there's duties and taxes that are often owed on delivery.

But your question prompted me to look it up on the MeUndies site and as of May they have discounted shipping to Canada and they cover duties! Cool!

Well, first there's the current shitty exchange rate. Then there's exorbitant international shipping. And THEN there's duties and taxes that are often owed on delivery.

But your question prompted me to look it up on the MeUndies site and as of May they have discounted shipping to Canada and they cover duties! Cool!

Oh boy! I forgot about duties and taxes when shipping international.

Hey! There you go! Maybe you can get a pair now :)

OMG, I need to buy the Star Wars boxer briefs for hubby. I'll be so organized for Christmas! lol

Thanks!

I think the ladies want a man in Me undies, rather than buying them. the undies that is not buying a man, but I`m sure there are a few men who wouldn't mind a woman paying for there services lol

yes I guess the force will be strong especially when he whips out his light saber for u. and then maybe you can have some wookie lol

I think the ladies want a man in Me undies, rather than buying them. the undies that is not buying a man, but I`m sure there are a few men who wouldn't mind a woman paying for there services lol
I have a couple pairs of mens boxer briefs. Comfortable as hell! No use for the front flap. But still fun to play with. ;)
Little fun this morning inspired by a lovely message in my inbox :)

This is where I should complain that you are being a terrible underwear model. But I just can't. :p

Are they sold with a free one of THOSE in every package? If so, I'll buy a whole case of them right now. :)

Ha!! Unfortunately, just mine ;) I’m waiting on a new pair to arrive! Getting impatient over here!

Back