What are you doing?

Nice idea! I'm avoiding doing something productive.

I completely understand!

I made his coffee and then took the longest shower. Used up ALL the hot water shaving and pleasuring myself with the massage head. Took some post-shower pictures. Laid on the bed for awhile deciding what to wear while using my favorite massager and orgasming again. Took another 20 minutes to get dressed, changing my mind AND my panties like 3 times. Took a few more pictures. FINALLY made myself some coffee and am currently sitting outside at 1230pm enjoying the sunshine. Sadly I have to taxi someone to the doctors office in about an hour and then to gymnastics this evening but other than that I'm free to be as lazy as I wanna be.
 
Finishing a hair appointment then heading to the airport. Three flights to meet, all within 30 mins of each other. A girlfriend on each of the Auckland and Johannesburg flights, and Mr arriving on the London flight after being away for the week. Somewhat aroused thinking he will usually be all hands on and wanting to get into me, but with company he might have to wait a bit until an opportunity arises. Anticipating aggressive hard and fast as soon as there is a few minutes, which is not doing my knickers much good at them moment.
 
Back
Top