A Crown of Lust

Amnoartist

Virgin
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Posts
19
First off, I'd like to point out it's been a long time since I posted in the bulletin boards - so long, in fact, I reckon most of you probably won't even remember me lol! So, I guess you could say this is as much a (re)introduction to yours truly as it is to this story concept I've come up with. But I digress--

A Crown of Lust is, in essence, a medieval/fantasy-setting tale of war, betrayal, immorality, greed with a focus on incest and the narrative implications that particular theme could introduce. I guess you could say it's Game of Thrones without being Game of Thrones, but with all the nastiness.

The synopsis for Crown:

The warring states of Fallmont and Clearmarsh meet to seek peace after decades of fighting, agreeing to an arranged marriage between the battle-weary Prince Gefroy of Fallmont and Princess Tamzin of Clearmarsh to ensure the armistice. However, the arrangement does not go down well with the future king and queen, especially when it is revealed Queen Lillian, Gefroy's mother, is pregnant with the first of many incestuous children with her son to ensure the arranged marriage doesn't go through, the conflict between the two states continues and the royal bloodline remains "pure."

Meanwhile, the royal court of Fallmont contends with itself over the merits of the Queen's immoral relations with her son and its consequences. Half of Fallmont's court sees the pregnancy as fated and pure, while the other sees it as an omen of doom, hoping to see the armistice signed. The Queen schemes to keep her son in check while teaching him the ropes of an arranged marriage they secretly plan to foil.

A Crown of Lust will be a story-driven tale with serious themes. I imagine there will be plenty of sex in this series, both appropriate and otherwise, with some action tossed in to vary the story's pace.

Let me know your thoughts on this.
 
Last edited:
its called game of thrones dipshit.....

And were tired of shit like that anyway.

"Originally Posted by Literotica on 03-05-2011

Please keep this a SAFE place for conversation. Try not to ridicule someone just because you think their fetish (idea) is weird. Yours might seem equally weird to someone else! If you can't post without being sarcastic and rude, then please save your comments for the General Board!"



Sounds like an interesting plot. Don't let the real dipshit above stop you from writing it. :rolleyes:
 
I like the idea but might I suggest that the mother/son relationship does not start incestious. For example the first kid might have been conceived with the Prince passed out and that he only later on fully gets seduced by the mother as prior schemes to destroy the alliance's fail
 
The Queen schemes to keep her son in check while teaching him the ropes of an arranged marriage they secretly plan to foil..

seems pretty GOT-y. Endless war, the price needs to be out fighting not fucking, not that interesting. A successful arranged marriage, on the other hand, means peace and (at least) two women to play with.
 
Back
Top