The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-mmmmmmmmmm...... has fighty thoughts.... and scatter brain.... OHhhhhhh... the fighty will be fun fun fun... silent, and only relenting when it becomes nessessary... or breathing becomes a delightfull issue.

Nearly, yea. I dont have IBS.. I have.. an inflamatory autoimmune genetic thing with a side of colitis (joy).. and my tum and joints just happen to be its target most of the time. So thier realy is no teling wtf my tum will decide for the day.

But i hear you.. its all just a logistics nightmare!

Waitaminute. You saying there's a link between the colitis and the joint pain too? This I didn't know. But it sure explains a lot.

-mmmmmmmmmm...... has fighty thoughts.... and scatter brain.... OHhhhhhh... the fighty will be fun fun fun... silent, and only relenting when it becomes nessessary... or breathing becomes a delightfull issue.

Nearly, yea. I dont have IBS.. I have.. an inflamatory autoimmune genetic thing with a side of colitis (joy).. and my tum and joints just happen to be its target most of the time. So thier realy is no teling wtf my tum will decide for the day.

But i hear you.. its all just a logistics nightmare!

Breathing is completely over rated..

*nods*

Fighting...is...*shivers*

it makes me happy in all my Boi places. 'Nuff said, hm?

As for the other bit~I have degenerative joint disease and IBS...(which only ever acts up when I am under extreme stress...like the past 3 months)

LT~ I really don't have any reason to complain compared to some... *smiles* So I won't any more.

Last Thought

YAY!! Poppet's caught up...

Vixie is next...

Pulls a Pooh...

think, think, think...

Waitaminute. You saying there's a link between the colitis and the joint pain too? This I didn't know. But it sure explains a lot.
um.. yes.. thier is a direct corrilation between inflimation, personal Ph balance and joint pain.
Breathing is completely over rated..

*nods*

Fighting...is...*shivers*

it makes me happy in all my Boi places. 'Nuff said, hm?

As for the other bit~I have degenerative joint disease and IBS...(which only ever acts up when I am under extreme stress...like the past 3 months)
-sivvvvvvvers... just.. cause... mmmm... happy thoughts-

other bits.. .. um.. ouchies.
LT~ I really don't have any reason to complain compared to some... *smiles* So I won't any more.
Bah... we all have something. I personaly have far less to complain about than some that I know.. but I still have a right to bitch about the shit that sucks in my own life.
LT-I want a Utility Kilt...

MEEE TOOOOOOO!

um.. yes.. thier is a direct corrilation between inflimation, personal Ph balance and joint pain.

I always just thought the joint pain was from my accident. It explained the back and neck, but now that I think about it, the hips, knees, ankles, and shoulders shouldn't have been directly affected by the accident injuries. There is also the lesions from the sunlight sensitivity from the medicine, but that I knew about.

I always just thought the joint pain was from my accident. It explained the back and neck, but now that I think about it, the hips, knees, ankles, and shoulders shouldn't have been directly affected by the accident injuries. There is also the lesions from the sunlight sensitivity from the medicine, but that I knew about.

-gigggles-

Hey.. I was helpfull today.

-sivvvvvvvers... just.. cause... mmmm... happy thoughts-

other bits.. .. um.. ouchies.

Bah... we all have something. I personaly have far less to complain about than some that I know.. but I still have a right to bitch about the shit that sucks in my own life.

MEEE TOOOOOOO!

I have a bunch of old jeans that have holes.. I was thinking of undoing the stitches and using them to make a kilt..

Last Thought~

OKAY...*nods* Kitty Queen is done...(well at least the Mina POV is). Gonna get my Pamola written...and then debate the second half of Kitten post...

IF I can stay awake that long...Can I stay awake that long???

OKAY...*nods* Kitty Queen is done...(well at least the Mina POV is). Gonna get my Pamola written...and then debate the second half of Kitten post...

IF I can stay awake that long...Can I stay awake that long???

Will Luna stay awake that long? :D

:heart:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back