An angel here on Earth

Lucky #13 and 17 I think were my favorites, they were all very sexy, thanks for sharing.:D

vasoline on the side of the bed

:D welll......welllll.....welllll
im a thick chic but theres no way in hell if i looked like you id post a pic of my self like you have. you nasty trailertrash bitch what are you thinkin .....you have a tub of vasoline on the side of your bed, and also a dirty filthy fucking house. put some sheets on your bed. wash your curled up toes. and last but not least......dont ever LAY ON YOUR BACK NAKED AND HAVE SOMEONE TAKE A PIC. NASTY HOE!!! OH.... YEAH IS THAT A THONG OR JUST A PAIR OF GRANNY PANTIES HIDDEN IN YOUR FAT ROLL.
BUH BYE HAVE A NICE DAY SCUM BAG. FROM JACK AND THE GIRLS

ITS ON

ITS ON NOW.....
FIRST YOU SHOULD PROBABLY LEARN HOW TO SPELL....
IT'S HOLE NOT WHOLE
STUPID FUCKER
AND IF YOU THINK THIS GIRL IS EVEN REMOTLEY SEXY YOUR OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND SHES A FAT TRAILERTRASH HO. YOUR PROBABLY FROM THE TRAILER PARK TOO SO YOU TOO CAN BE BUMPIN UGLIES IN THE TRAILER PARK TONIGHT...SOOO FUCK OFF SCUMBAG...
JACK AND THE GIRLS..HEHE

JACK WOULD RATHER FUCK A SHEEP

FIRST OF ALL I BET YOUR HUSBAND WAS PACKING FOR A BUSINESS TRIP .....WHERES HE GOING TO THE FACTORY TO WORK .. IF YOU THINK I BELEIVE THAT YOUR CRAZY ....KOOKOO
SECOND OF ALL YOUR FORGOT ABOUT ALL OF THE OPEN DRESSERDRAWERS HANGIN OPEN...THIRD OF ALL YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE GRANNY PANTIES..
DONT LAY ON YOUR BACK AND HAVE ANYONE TAKIN PICS EVEN YOUR HUSBAND..
ITS NOT PRETTY , AND IF HE TELLS YOU IT IS HES LYING. OR BLIND....
GO BACK TO YOUR LOT BITCH...
OH YEAH....I OWN MY HOUSE.
JACK AND THE GIRLS

You know, for somebody that did not like the pics, you sure studied them awful hard and knew the layout of the room pretty well, pretty easy concept to get, you don't like the pic, close it out.

Ange1icflowers said:
and the last one...you can go back to your lives now.:D

hope y'all enjoyed your short trip to my corner of heaven:devil:

Woo.. My.. You have me all hot and bothered now!...

If you weren't so far away, I'd come and do a whole photo-shoot for you and hubby :) It's a pity theres so few couples like yourself out here down under.

(oh and just put an ignore on the troll bait poster, there just trying to get you to bite.. Ignore and don't respond to them)

I really enjoyed your pics, as I love BBW as my wife is one.
You just keep posting and I will fall more in love with that body of yours.

Just found your thread and wanted to say that you are beautiful

love the last series, very sexy

*hugs*

:rose:

look here

RT_2004 said:
You know, for somebody that did not like the pics, you sure studied them awful hard and knew the layout of the room pretty well, pretty easy concept to get, you don't like the pic, close it out.
ok look here it takes one second to look at a picture and a quarter of a second to realize that you dont want to look at a fat nasty bitch laying on a filthy bed, with dirty-ness around it. if you didnt notice it your sick---probably just as filthy and dont even realize that its even dirty.go back to your lot --trailer trash
buh bye.........

Ange1icflowers said:
thank you....I feel so honored that you came to my thread!:D

I was just coming in looking for more pictures
So, where are they?

:heart:

Ange1icflowers said:
here's another one I took..I dont' think these pictures could get more perfect...whadda you think?

How virginal.

Back