Taboo meets VR

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Well, while the results have been underwhelming, it does seem like VR headsets are more commonplace than they have ever been. Outside of the released software, what sort of programs are hiding out there for the more perverted?

What if say there was a program which would take visual and audio to create a 3D model of anyone in your life. A 3D model that would act out any fantasy you could want?

...and then what if the person you based that model and fantasy on found out?

For example: 1. Aunt's always been a bridesmaid, never a bride. Her sister has quite the hunky husband, and her sons are gorgeous. Yes, they can't really touch her but is it so wrong to use a dildo while recreations of them are telling her how hot and tight she is?

Well, when her nephew decides to pop on her headset, we'll see.

2. Sis and bro have a fight. Bro decides to prank sis by hiding a screamer in her VR program. To edit it in, he needs to see what her most common program is. Turns out, it's a recreation of him that compliments her and tells her she's a wonderful sister. Brother is mortified...feeling ashamed his sister needs reassurance from a copy of him and vows to treat her better.

...then his copy starts asking if he's going to strip. Confused, brother turns it off but sets up a program so he can watch the program play out remotely. Sis activates it an hour later and his copy starts complimenting her breasts and ass. Peeking in her room, he sees sister naked and playing with herself.

3. Son can't stop thinking about the gorgeous women in his life and sets up a POV program which has all of them bouncing on his cock. Women find out and tie him up for a little humiliation and to show him some physical pleasure.
 
Of course hackers slip viruses into the VR warez allowing them to control the illusions, to insert a pervy AI, to link headsets so your fantasies interact with some stranger's or friend's or kin's... or animal's. Yeah, what fantasies drive a dog or goat? Better not go there.

Do linked VRs become effective telepathy? You and your partners' fantasies join... or diverge. Can you distinguish your fantasies from theirs?

Do hacked VRs become mind-control implements? Suppose you're deep in your VR fantasy. A deity or demon or politician appears, or even an unexpected celeb with a message. Your will is frozen; you can't remove the headset. You are directed to perform some action. You cannot resist. You bequeath everything to Scientology. Oy.
 
Back
Top