Mob Boss & His Ex-wife {closed}

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Ashley Gallo
Age: 36
Looks: http://www.gfxbee.com/uploads/posts/2014-01/1389543065_za7ixg0fdjrbhvm.jpg
In:http://38.media.tumblr.com/40852a77de97dc8bbb9b05748b3c6ddd/tumblr_na9kbu4iAX1srwxsuo1_500.jpg and http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=72395862
About: Ashley although divorced kept her ex-husband's last name. Her ex-husband was a mob boss. They were still very close and had three children together. There was Johnny 19, Sophie 17 and Mason 15. Ashley was very close to her ex-husband and she worked with him managing the mob. Even though they were divorced and he was re-married they still had a sexual relationship.

Ashley had just finished clearing up after family sunday dinner. Even though they divorced her ex-husband came every sunday normally accompanied by his new wife who was a young little thing. The girl was closer to their oldest son Johnny's age. All the kids had gone out after the family meal. There was only her and her ex-husband in the house because his wife was sick and at home. She poured herself a glass of a wine and sat down with him. She sipped on her glass. "You okay your looking a bit stressed. Is the wifey being hard work?" She said. Now they weren't married she did always mess around with him about his wife. She sort of thought it was funny how she was now the other woman.
 
Lance rolled his eyes. "Yes she's being a bit of a pain." He said with a smirk glancing up at her. "So how is everything working out?"
 
Ashley looked at Lance. Ashley ran her fingers through her long blonde hair. She smiled at him. "Least I'm not a pain anymore." She said with a laugh. She sipped on her wine. "Things are good. I like not being the person you argue with or complain about." She said. She did miss living with him but she did miss the stress of marriage. She rested her head against her shoulder. "I do miss you sometimes though." She said.
 
"What makes you think I don't complain about you?" Lance replied. He missed her as well, sometimes he thought that the only reason he'd even remarried was that he didn't like being alone.

"It's good to know that you're okay though and great to be able to keep working with you."
 
"So you still complain about me, why? I don't nag at you as much." She said. She stroked his chest softly. "I do enjoy working with you." She said. She kissed his cheek softly. "You know I'll always be here for you no matter what." She said. She stroked his chest softly as she leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. Although they were divorce she would always be his.
 
"Yes I know you'll always be here for me, and I appreciate that more than you know. I can't imagine trusting the new girl with anything important. Good little cock sucker though." He replied looking his ex over.

"So what needs my attention?"
 
"Well least she's good at something. Is she better than me?" She said grinning at him. She sipped on her glass of wine and then put it down. "Well you know me I like all your attention in every way possible." She said stroking his chest. She slid onto his lap. "I bet she doesn't do everything your first wife did." She said with a laugh. She was kissing him passionately as she grinded against him.
 
"She doesn't complain about it." He replied wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer to him. "She enjoys being my little cock sucker even if she hates when I call her that."
 
"Well cock sucker isn't always the best thing to call your wife but you know I let you call me whatever you want." She said. She began unbuttoning his shirt. She kissed at his neck. "I must admit I prefer being the other women more than the wife. Being the other women I get all the good stuff like sex, romance and fun." She said. She kissed down his neck to his chest. "You want to take this upstairs?" She asked grinning at him.
 
"No it isn't the best thing to call your wife. Sometimes I don't know why I ever got married, let alone remarried." He grinned. "You're such a slut, yes we can take this wherever you want."
 
"Well we were young and in love and you got me pregnant." She said. She slid off his lap and stood up. "That I am." She said grinning at him when he called her a slut. "I'll go first give me 5 so I can get changed into something a little more sexy." She said. She went upstairs. She got changed into http://www.agentprovocateur.com/images/dynamic/a243bd33.jpg. She got onto the bed waiting for him on her knees.
 
Lance gave her the five minutes she wanted before he followed her up. "You can't be on your knees, you know that drives me wild." He growled trying to keep from approaching her. He honestly wasn't sure how rough he might play with her given the chance.
 
"I know you love me on my knees." She said grinning at him. She crawled over to him. "I bet your wife doesn't get on her knees like I do." She said. She looked at him and grinned. She pushed her hair back off her chest. "I want you baby." She said.
 
"I love women on their knees but it's not really fair you know." He watched her crawl. "Now that's not even right you never did that as my wife!"
 
"Hey I was on my knees for you sometimes and I'm happy to be on my knees for you." She said. She looked at him. She pushed her hair over her back. She looked into his eyes. "Come on baby get that cock out for me." She said grinning at him. She was stroking his cock through his trousers.
 
"I meant the part where you just crawled over here like an animal." He looked down at her. "You want it, you get it out." He took his belt off setting it aside.
 
"You always make me work hard for it." She said. She looked at him from her knees. She unzipped his trousers. She pushed the trousers down and then his boxers. She gripped his cock. She licked his cock softly. She took his cock into her mouth and was sucking softly. She slid her mouth up and down his shaft.
 
"You're the only woman who things my cock is worth working for but you know I'll make it worth your while. What do you want? I can spank you, I can choke you. The new girl still won't let me pis on her." Her smiled down at her his cock rock hard. "Do I need to tell you that you're my favorite?"
 
"You are worth working for I know a good thing when I see it. I bet she doesn't do half the things I do." She said. She was pumping his cock in her hand. She liked having his big cock in her small hand. "No you don't need too. Your new wife will compare to me. I'm speacial and unique." She said. She stroked his leg. "I want you start off by giving me a spanking and then I want you to fuck me." She said looking into his eyes. She leaned up and kissed him. "Come on babes you know how I like it. Give me what I need." She said.
 
"since when do you let me spank you?" He asked looking down at her. His cock was rock hard in her hand he was ready to do anything she said at that point.
 
"When I'm all horny. You know I become a slut when I'm extremely horny." She said. She looked at him as she pumped his cock in her hand. "Now it is your choice you can spank me or fuck or both at the same time." She said. She grinned at him. She wanted him like crazy to spank her tight ass.
 
"Stop teasing. Just put it where you want it baby." He groaned his hands were clenching and unclenching. She knew him well enough to know he wanted to choke her but he'd never ask that of her he was holding on. "Please."
 
She saw she was working him up. His hands were clenching and unclenching. She looked at him. She got up off the bed. She pushed him onto the bed. She kissed him on the lips. She stroked his chest. She kissed down his chest. She licked at his cock. She took his cock head into her mouth and sucked. She stroked his balls as she was bobbing up and down sucking him eagerly. "What hole do you want first ass or pussy?" She asked.
 
"That's not fair." He whimpered. She knew he'd always take her ass first but she never let him have it.
 
She went into the bedside draw and grabbed two scarf's. She kissed at his neck. She tied his hands to the bed. She got on top of him. She rubbed her wet pussy against his cock. She stroked his chest softly. She gripped the base of his cock and slowly pushed him into her. She kissed him passionately on the lips. She was sat up on his cock. She was riding his cock. "I bet she doesn't ride you like I do." She said.
 
Back
Top