Millionaire Business Man & College Journalist {CLOSED}

Applying pressure with a hard squeeze on Amelia's thigh and smiled at her. "Not hungry? You've bearly touched your lobster". He cuts a small piece and brings it to her lips "Try it, you won't be disappointed." His hands slowly slide under her dress as she opens her mouth to take in the lobster.
 
"I'm not a big eater." She said. She watched him cut a piece for he. He brought it to her lips. She opened her mouth and ate the piece. "Wow that's amazing." She said. She had never tasted lobster before and it was good. His hand moved up her dress. She gasped looking at him. "You still thinking of my dress on your floor?" She asked with a grin.
 
A wicked little smile crosses his face as he pushes his fingers against Amelia's panties, feeling them get wet under his fingertips. "Why rush things?" he says whispering into her ear "We have all night to slip you out of that dress." His fingers gently move in slow circles massaging her lips through the thin fabric of her underwear.
 
She saw a wicked smile on his face. He pushed his fingers against her wet panties. She moaned softly. He whispered to her why rush things. She grinned at him. She wanted him so much. She was so glad she was here with him. "Yeah we have all night." She said. He was moving his fingers in circles through her panties. She kicked one of her shoes off. She moved her foot up his leg to his crotch. She rubbed her foot against his cock. "So tell me what's your pleasure?" She asked.
 
His fingers push down on her wetness as he feels her legs rubbing against his crotch. He lets out a soft groan and smiles. "My pleasure? Knowing that I can use your body any way I want and there is little you can do against it." He replies, pulling her close and kissing her deeply on her lips, gently nibbling her lip.
 
"Oh what ways do you want to use my body?" She said. She looked into his eyes with a grin on her face. She was feeling so hot and horny for him. She was so glad to be here with him. She moaned Pitt as he was kissing at her. He was nibbling on her lip. She was grinded her foot against his cock. She could feel him hard against her foot. She moved off her chair and went around the table to him. She slipped onto his lap she looked into his eyes and leaned in and kissed him. She was grinding against him.
 
Back
Top