Ready for some Football?

I would love to see more ladies posting pics here. A woman in a jersey can be very sexy.

But maybe Tali just loves being the only woman here playing ball with the boys. :D

To keep things moving along, here is another.

I agree. Seeing a woman wearing a jersey is HOT! Especially, if it's Black and Gold! ;) :cool:

I have to agree that a woman in a football shirt is very sexy and there should be more wearing them.

Here is me in my football (soccer) shirt. I hope the ladies like this although the shirts seem to be made for guys with 6 packs these days!

I did take one without covering myself but ill keep hold of it for now unless requested :D

Tali...you look sexy! You wear that well. :devil: Urlacher was a hell of a football player. :)

Talikat-da%2BBears.jpg

Are you a sports fan? Football? Hockey? Soccer? Baseball? Basketball? Any sport. Show us your team colors!

Football season is about to begin, so we thought this would be a good time to start a new pic thread - you in your team jersey, t-shirt, panties. Whatever you have that displays your loyalty to your team.

{click on the pics for a larger view}

Talikat & Inspirinious

You both are so cute, can I watch football with you 2, :D:devil:
And euhmmm maybe you both could explain me the rules. because I still have no clue...:confused:
But I love the cute ones in there tights….:D:devil:
Since our little one is a fan of the 49ers…. guess I m to
rose::heart::kiss:

(so hère moi in the jersey she gave me)

Attachments

• Me in my 49 top.jpg
    Me in my 49 top.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 729
I have to agree that a woman in a football shirt is very sexy and there should be more wearing them.

Here is me in my football (soccer) shirt. I hope the ladies like this although the shirts seem to be made for guys with 6 packs these days!

I did take one without covering myself but ill keep hold of it for now unless requested :D

YUMMM when can we watch a game :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Soo yummy, can me teach me the football rules, I could teach you soccer among other things :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'll teach you how to hike the ball. The center hikes the ball to the quarterback. I'm the quarterback. That requires me to put my hands under your butt for you to hike it to me. You following me so far? ;) :D

But maybe Tali just loves being the only woman here playing ball with the boys. :D
No, no, no.......those ladies better get their asses in here!!

Dude that shirt fits you perfect! Thank you!
Tali...you look sexy! You wear that well. :devil: Urlacher was a hell of a football player. :)
Thanks! That guy was a beast! I saw him out in public and he's HUGE!! I felt like a little kid.
You both are so cute, can I watch football with you 2, :D
And euhmmm maybe you both could explain me the rules. because I still have no clue...:confused:

Yay!! Emmy is here!! Go 9ers!!!

Back side of the jersey. :)

One more week until regular season, yay!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 648
You both are so cute, can I watch football with you 2, :D:devil:

69ers??? oh...

attachment.php

you people with your jerseys and shirts are wimps, let's show some real spirit!!!

hope this doesn't scare mr texas away... :devil:

attachment.php

Attachments

• the powercat.jpg
    the powercat.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 640
Back side of the jersey. :)

One more week until regular season, yay!!

attachment.php

While you are waiting on the NFL, how about a game of touch . . . . . . . . football?
We only need an indoor playing field about the size of a mattress.
attachment.php

QUOTE=crashD;59893979]you people with your jerseys and shirts are wimps, let's show some real spirit!!!

hope this doesn't scare mr texas away... :devil:

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]
Hee!! Rawrrrr!!! Snarl!! I love it!!
While you are waiting on the NFL, how about a game of touch . . . . . . . . football?
We only need an indoor playing field about the size of a mattress.
Best way to pass the time for sure!!
Very cool guys! I don't have anything I can contribute but I can appreciate!

:( Aww, nothing?

Back