Men ... A Pussy Eating Questionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Yes!
2: How old were you the first time you did? 16
3: How old was she? 15
4: Did you make her cum? No, I wasn't good at it then.
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Shaved lips...landing strip above...on a woman.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 30 + or -.
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? It's up to her..I'm just glad to be there.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? I'll be pissed if you don't.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Yes...more pussy.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Yes, GF's older sister caught us.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 30 minutes...
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Yes and will again.

I have not seen one for the men. So saddle up guys and tells us about eating pussy ...

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Yes
3: How old was she? 16
4: Did you make her cum? No... but she swears that she LOVED it
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Tongue on clit teasing and sucking, licking pussy lips.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 2
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Fingers. Love to use the fingers on the g-spot while my mouth is on the clit.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? YES! But alas, haven't had one offer to yet.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Nope, just love to do it. It's about giving, after all.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? ... caught? You mean, when I wasn't supposed to be?
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? I gotta say... fifteen minutes, going nice and slow for her.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you?
Yes, and yes. But we were using a condom, so I imagine that isn't the answer you were looking for.

2: How old were you the first time you did?18

3: How old was she?18

4: Did you make her cum?Yes/No. She was a bit embarrassed about cumming in my mouth. She pulled me up and we fucked until she came on my cock.

5: How do you prefer your pussy?Medium rare with a dash of salt and pepper... Real answer: Shaved or trimmed. I like shaved because of the smooth texture, when I am first licking around her pussy for teasing purposes. I also like trimmed because I found out I get very turned on by sucking and running my tongue along pubic hair.

6: How many pussies have you eaten? 3

7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? I would rather just use my mouth. At least with the women I've went down on, tasting their pussy was absolutely amazing. The texture, the taste, the whole wetness all over my face...it's just a great experience. I've used my fingers to play with their g-spots, while I licked their clit, but I really really REALLY enjoy sliding my tongue inside and licking around.

8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Since I've already experienced this, then definitely.

9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Her sweet nectar.

10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? I have had neighbors complain to me about my ex before but she was a screamer in bed.

11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? I've honestly never kept track of time. Seconds and minutes aren't really on my mind when mouth is between two gorgeous legs.

12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Short answer: no. Long answer: I would do it only if I was with someone who was really turned on by the idea of it and we were in a long term relationship. I personally don't have any interest it in. If it were up to me, I would make sure my cock was deep inside her when I was cumming to make sure every drop stayed inside ;)

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Mmmm...Yes

4: Did you make her cum? No, I didn't really know what I was doing

5: How do you prefer your pussy? Bald

6: How many pussies have you eaten? 5

7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Always use fingers, occassionally a toy

8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? I would and I have. I enjoy this and often ask for it.

9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? A BJ? Laid?

10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? No, but my wife likes to tell the story of how she was caught in college at her boyfriend's frat house. They were walked in on while he was going down on her.

11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Hmmm. Honestly, don't know. The long ones were always marathons of alternating between me eating her pussy, her sucking my cock, and fucking for several hours before I finished her off with my tongue.

12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? I have not. Don't know if I could bring myself to do it, but maybe it's time to try. ;)

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? yes
2: How old were you the first time you did? just before my 18th birthday
3: How old was she? 20
4: Did you make her cum? no, we were at a party... we were making out on a couch with 3 or 4 other people in the room, she pushed me down and I licked her outer lips for a minute before pushing my tongue inside her. After a couple minutes I remembered there were other people in the room and stopped.
5: How do you prefer your pussy? wet and clean, shaven or not- I don't care.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 4
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? If she's into it, fingers (but not rough "fucking", more subtle stimulation).
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? an interested/active partner is best... that being said, I love it!
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? I'm not convinced this question goes both ways, but no
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? yes
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? When I was bad at it, over a half hour... now it's more like 5 min., or longer if she can hold out. I enjoy giving oral, so I like to extend it if I can.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? I have and I will if she wants me to/I'm feeling really dirty.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? -- Yes
2: How old were you the first time you did? -- 17
3: How old was she? -- 15
4: Did you make her cum? -- I don't think so
5: How do you prefer your pussy? -- smooth around the lips at least, don't like flossing.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? -- haven't really kept track, I think over 10, but not much more
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? -- fingers. I'm good with my tongue, best with my fingers
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? -- of course, and have.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? -- no
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? -- no
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? -- never timed myself, but have definitely woke up with a sore jaw in the morning.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you?-- no, but yes, this is a huge fantasy of mine. I would want her to ride me while I lay on my back in bed. After I finish, I want her to slide up and sit on my face.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Of course... I actually prefer eating pussy over getting a blow job... does that make me weird?

3: How old was she? 17

4: Did you make her cum? Yes.

5: How do you prefer your pussy? Shaven. But I'm not picky.

6: How many pussies have you eaten? 11

7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? fingers as well.

8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? YES!!! Love it!

9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No

10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? No... but my wife watched me as I ate another girl's pussy... does that count?

11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 15 minutes or so.

12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Sorry... no.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Of course.

2: How old were you the first time you did? 18

3: How old was she? 17

4: Did you make her cum? Yes.

5: How do you prefer your pussy? Shaven.

6: How many pussies have you eaten? 4

7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? fingers as well.

8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? YES!!! Love it!

10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Yes and my wife watched me as I ate my buddies wife's pussy?

11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 15 minutes or so.

12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Yes and would like to eat it after some one else filled it with their CUM.:devil::devil::devil:

Below....

I have not seen one for the men. So saddle up guys and tells us about eating pussy ...

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Hell yes, I love eating my wife...when she lets me.
2: How old were you the first time you did? I think I was about 16.
3: How old was she? About 18.
4: Did you make her cum? Oh yeah!
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Clean shaven
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 1...just my wife's.
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Mouth, and love to use my fingers too.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? I've convinced my wife to do it a couple of times and I love it!
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? No.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? An hour
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? I haven't, but don't know that I would.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? -- Yes
2: How old were you the first time you did? -- 22
3: How old was she? -- 22
4: Did you make her cum? -- oh, yeah... a few times
5: How do you prefer your pussy? -- smooth all around.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? -- haven't really kept track, I think over 15, many frequently
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? -- fingers. I'm good with my figers to assist, best with my tongue
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? -- sure, and have. Love the feeling of dominance.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? -- yep... mom caught by her daughter... ate her too!!
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? -- 25-30 minutes.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you?-- yep, this is a huge turn-on for both of us. I would fuck her cow-girl. After we finished, some more cunnilingus and then kisses - share the flavors!!

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? - My favorite thing to eat!
2: How old were you the first time you did? 15
3: How old was she? 15
4: Did you make her cum? yes
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Wet and sweet
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 5
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Whatever she likes.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Yes, great access to all the right places
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Hard
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Almost, when I was 16. Left some underwear under the couch. Oh, and once on the beach be a passerby.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? It works a lot better if she is there first.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? A few times, it was my own and she wanted more.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy?

Yes

2: How old were you the first time you did?

3: How old was she?

4: Did you make her cum?

yes several times

5: How do you prefer your pussy?

however it is when offered to me

6: How many pussies have you eaten?

7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)?

mouth... nose... fingers... chin... toys... ice... etc

8: Would you let a woman sit on your face?

yes happily

9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something?

once or twice

10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy?

yes... by the woman's kid once

11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came?

about an hour

often... i like the taste of my own cum

Holy Hell!!

You guys rawk, I thank each and every one of you for taking this questionnaire.

I'm gonna have to think of another one you can answer soon.

Thank you once again, keep em cumming!!

:kiss:

LL

1: Have you ever eaten pussy?
Yes, as often as I get the chance!
2: How old were you the first time you did?
3: How old was she?
4: Did you make her cum?
No...it was really new for both of us, and I think she was afraid to let herself relax and enjoy it
5: How do you prefer your pussy?
Trimmed, but not shaved all the way (although I love them all!!)
6: How many pussies have you eaten?
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)?
I'd rather just use my mouth. More important is what she's going to enjoy, though
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face?
Yes! I have, and it was fantastic!
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something?
Eating pussy is its own reward :devil:
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy?
Very nearly...her parents came in and we barely had time to get our clothes on! Could still taste it when they were talking to us.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came?
Hmm...I must say I lose all sense of time during the act. Could be minutes, could be hours!
I haven't, but I definitely would.

How could I resist...?

4: Did you make her cum? Yes
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Lightly manicured and wet
6: How many pussies have you eaten? I'm not sure, I don't count
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Mostly my mouth, though I have been known to use my fingers
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Oh yes!
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No, I do it because I enjoy it
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Yes
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? I'm not sure of the exact time, maybe 30 minutes... Though just because a woman climaxes once it doesn't stop me from eating her...
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? No, but yes I would try...

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? yes often
2: How old were you the first time you did? 14
3: How old was she? not sure if the statute of limitation allows me to say
4: Did you make her cum? she made sure I did
5: How do you prefer your pussy? on a woman
6: How many pussies have you eaten? never kept count but more than I could keep track of anyway
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? I use my mouth fingers and toys
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Yes I do and I love it
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? no
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? yes, by her brother.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? not sure but less then 30 min
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Yes I have

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? YEP
2: How old were you the first time you did? 21
3: How old was she? 40's
4: Did you make her cum? NO
5: How do you prefer your pussy? As long as it taste good.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 6 or 7
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Whatever she likes
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? oh yeah
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? No
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? couple hours
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Loved it

2: How old were you the first time you did? 15
4: Did you make her cum? No
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Shaved, but I'm fine with a landing strip or full bush.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 7
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Ususally just my mouth, but will occasionally use my fingers or a toy.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? I have and would again.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No, other than laid.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? I don't think so.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? I don't know, 10 minutes maybe?
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? I have and don't mind the taste, but it is hard to get motivated to do that after I cum.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Yes I have
3: How old was she? 24
4: Did you make her cum?After a few lessons...lol
5: How do you prefer your pussy?shaved
6: How many pussies have you eaten? lots...enjoyed them all!
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? mouth mostly but I will changed it up now and then
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? OMG yes!
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? no
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy?yes...many times
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? an hour or so
yes I have and I will again

CJ

yep

Have you ever eaten pussy? -- Yes
2: How old were you the first time you did? -- 15
3: How old was she? -- 15
4: Did you make her cum? -- yep
5: How do you prefer your pussy? sunny side up
6: How many pussies have you eaten? hmmm a lot :)
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? is this an aural question - I like what she likes
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? as above.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? -- I have let someone watch ...
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? -- when you mouth goes numb you know its been a while
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you?-yes

So Laydee some questions for you:):

1: Has your pussy ever been eaten ?
2: How old were you the first time it was?
3: How old was he/she?
4: Did you cum?
5: How do you prefer your pussy to be eaten?
6: How many times has someone eaten your pussy?
7: Do you prefer them to just use their mouth, or do you like them to use other things (fingers, toys etc)?
8: Would you like to sit on my face?:devil:
9: Have you offered something to have your pussy eaten?
10: Have you ever been caught getting your pussy eaten?
11: What is the longest time you have had your eaten pussy before you came?
12: Has your pussy been eaten with cum in it? Or would you like it to be?

Your fans are waiting to hear!

So Laydee some questions for you:):

1: Has your pussy ever been eaten ?
2: How old were you the first time it was?
3: How old was he/she?
4: Did you cum?
5: How do you prefer your pussy to be eaten?
6: How many times has someone eaten your pussy?
7: Do you prefer them to just use their mouth, or do you like them to use other things (fingers, toys etc)?
8: Would you like to sit on my face?:devil:
9: Have you offered something to have your pussy eaten?
10: Have you ever been caught getting your pussy eaten?
11: What is the longest time you have had your eaten pussy before you came?
12: Has your pussy been eaten with cum in it? Or would you like it to be?

Your fans are waiting to hear!

LOL Ok fine ...

1. Oh yes
2. 15
3. He was 17 (LL don't do girls)
4. No
5. Is there more than one way? ;)
6. I've lost count
7. I like fingers, toys, tongues
8. You betcha! ;)
9. If you wanna count a blow job then yes
10. Yep but it wasn't actually being caught, he was invited to watch
11. 5 mins (cause the forplay was off the fucking chain)
12. I've not had anyone do that before, it's really up to him

I hope this helps you

:kiss:

LL

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? yes
3: How old was she? 43
4: Did you make her cum?yes
5: How do you prefer your pussy?clean
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 20
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? yes all
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? yes
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? yes
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy?yes motherinlaw
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 40 min
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you?yes and yes

I just love to eat pussy, I can go for hours eating my wife until she begs for me to stop cause she cant take anymore:D:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back