• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mutt, great pics - txs.

You are right about JK's nipples, they are very, very nice. Hopefully we will see more of them again soon.

I wonder if she would like to post over on the luvin thread!

yum

bmw1080 said:
240308_9.jpg

sweet perfection!

kwas1modem said:
She is obviously a Zen Buddhist contemplating her nipple. I can think of better things to do with it than just contemplate it.

Jim
She looks kind of surprised to see it.
:D

Nice to see her again

kwas1modem said:
She is obviously a Zen Buddhist contemplating her nipple. I can think of better things to do with it than just contemplate it.

Jim

I posted her several squillion pages back. Nice to see her again.

Fantasymaster said:
I posted her several squillion pages back. Nice to see her again.
I often hesitate and ask myself if anyone has posted a pic before. Then I realize we are at post 9042. There can't be any new pictures now. We've posted them all. I'm sure we have posted at least .0042% of all the nipple pictures on the net.

Besides, some are worth repeating over and over:

sophie-marceau-sein.jpg

The Mutt said:
I often hesitate and ask myself if anyone has posted a pic before. Then I realize we are at post 9042. There can't be any new pictures now. We've posted them all. I'm sure we have posted at least .0042% of all the nipple pictures on the net.

sophie-marceau-sein.jpg

I believe this 'peek-a-boo' has been posted before but I remember a different angle. This one is much more revealing...Oh indeed...

I believe we should start thinking about how we will celebrate when the posting # flips over to 10,000... *who would have thought - I'm getting teary eyed...*

JenniferMidnight said:
I believe this 'peek-a-boo' has been posted before but I remember a different angle. This one is much more revealing...Oh indeed...

I believe we should start thinking about how we will celebrate when the posting # flips over to 10,000... *who would have thought - I'm getting teary eyed...*
Maybe you could honor the poster with a glimpse of your awesome nipples....

The Mutt said:

sophie-marceau-sein.jpg

I think somebody posted the actual video of that fallout before, either in this thread or my ampic thread.

Last edited:
BullDawg69 said:

hmmmmm....let's see now *getting out my calculator* that would make my record standing at one 'glimpse' every 3,000 postings... Do you think that's a bit on the lavish side? :cool:

JenniferMidnight said:
hmmmmm....let's see now *getting out my calculator* that would make my record standing at one 'glimpse' every 3,000 postings... Do you think that's a bit on the lavish side? :cool:

All things considered, I think that would be a definite yes! ;)

JenniferMidnight said:

Since there have been three to date, counting the most recent view of a tiny bit of nipple, another would make it one out of every 388 postings. Not at all lavish.

Boxlicker101 said:
Since there have been three to date, counting the most recent view of a tiny bit of nipple, another would make it one out of every 388 postings. Not at all lavish.

BL - put your reading glasses on love! 4 sightings divided into 10,000 postings is ummmm not 388 *grin* (would this be the 4th????? I musta lost count)

JenniferMidnight said:
BL - put your reading glasses on love! 4 sightings divided into 10,000 postings is ummmm not 388 *grin* (would this be the 4th????? I musta lost count)
...and if you look real hard you can get a glimpse of those lovely nipples right now! So, technically speaking Mistress Jenn is showing much more than that... :cool:

All in favor of the 10,000th post being a full frontal of Miss Midnight say Aye:

AYE!

:nana:

JenniferMidnight said:

I was referring to your posts. 1,552/4=388

And there have been three to date. They are among the high points of the time I have spent on Lit.

Last edited:
Just a glimpse would put me over the edge

BullDawg69 said:

Yes just a glimpse...I'm in.

In the original poll, I voted for Dark Brown. Here are some reasons for that vote.

chantel-102.jpg

full_003.jpg

04.jpg

pics-09.jpg

06.jpg

14.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back