Summer's Gone

Petrified :( I can handle anything else creepy-crawly that finds its way into my apartment, but I am phobic of those guys. The story of how I could have wrecked the transmission in my car when I saw I had an unexpected passenger is a good one :rolleyes: I -want- to say I had the good sense to throw it into park before I leapt across the seat to bail from the passenger side while still seat belted in and rolling forward at about 10 - 15 miles an hour...but, you know....not sure acting on pure survival instinct can be called sense.

I don't think you would last very long living near the equator then. I don't suppose you've gone camping much with that fear.

I have :) I enjoy camping. I don't really let my fear of them stop me from doing anything, because even if I closed myself indoors for the rest of my life, I'd still run into them. So I more or less just deal with them when they come around. That was also an extreme case, because it was in such close proximity to me, and surprised me. If I have to, over painstakingly long minutes I can work up the courage to draw near enough to kill one if there is no one around to save me, so I definitely think I have it better than some.

I have :) I enjoy camping. I don't really let my fear of them stop me from doing anything, because even if I closed myself indoors for the rest of my life, I'd still run into them. So I more or less just deal with them when they come around. That was also an extreme case, because it was in such close proximity to me, and surprised me. If I have to, over painstakingly long minutes I can work up the courage to draw near enough to kill one if there is no one around to save me, so I definitely think I have it better than some.

I think you are right. Some people become so paralyzed with fear that they wouldn't be able to do anything to them, much less kill them. ;)

Haha, it's been a process, and if they are on the ceiling, I'm screwed. Way too many possibilities for that to go wrong.

I have to say, your signature is very distracting. I like the forward, subtle, simplicity. Hot :)

Thank you. I like the way he is looking at her. The passion that is there. I like the idea of what it may be creating in the mind of the people who look at it.:)

Yeah, one of the things I like about it too. Collected, lazy, mischievous. Very open to interpretation for something so straightforward. Well played ;)

Yeah, one of the things I like about it too. Collected, lazy, mischievous. Very open to interpretation for something so straightforward. Well played ;)

Aw shucks, now you'll have me blushing.:eek:
I just wanted to find something erotic that didn't seem dirty.

Now is it you in your AV with the heart choker?

A little surprised you made sense of it. Most people aren't completely sure what is going on, I think mostly because of the editing, and trying to look at it with fresh eyes, and I can see how it is hard to tell what it's a picture of, but I'm glad it's not lost on everyone :)

Took a while for me to figure out there is a difference.

To me there's a fine line between the two. I think being controlled, you allow the person to have the upper hand.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Agreed. You can do what you are told to do because you are told to it, or you can relinquish the reins and give yourself to another person.

One of those is a little more satisfying.

Pretty early on when I had sexual fantasies, it was about forced sex. Once I had partner I tried to get him to act those out with me a little, but he wasn't really comfortable being even a little rough. It's just kind of been a process, figuring out what was alluring about that to me, because obviously I don't want to be raped, and this site was a big help. I learned a little about sub/Dom relationships, but to be completely submissive and bend at every whim like so many are portrayed to isn't at all exciting to me. I'm not saying I have it figured out even yet, but I think I've got a good start.

Hmmmmmm

Pretty early on when I had sexual fantasies, it was about forced sex. Once I had partner I tried to get him to act those out with me a little, but he wasn't really comfortable being even a little rough. It's just kind of been a process, figuring out what was alluring about that to me, because obviously I don't want to be raped, and this site was a big help. I learned a little about sub/Dom relationships, but to be completely submissive and bend at every whim like so many are portrayed to isn't at all exciting to me. I'm not saying I have it figured out even yet, but I think I've got a good start.

Life is a constant search for answers sweet girl

Hello from Ohio ;)

Thank you, I'm rather fond of it here myself. Had to bail on the sunrise, that's about the time I usually call it a night. :)

Back