old neighbors son

cuck72

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Posts
2,500
I’ve been beating my old hubby meat a lot lately to this cuckold thought .

Now for the facts : we’re an older couple late 50’s and we have an older neighbor couple who are a little older and retired late 60’s . There son just went through a divorce and moved back to live and help out his parents . Their son Mitch is like mid to late 30’s and has that rugged look that my wife loves in a man , the unshaved dark beard and the thick hair . And my wife has said he’s a real good looking young man .

Anyways he works 2nd shift and I 1st shift . I sometimes see him after work just before he goes to work . We have talked a little bit , but it’s mostly just “ hi nice day “ before he leaves . I’ve noticed him more friendly with my wife . She might be like over 20 years his senior , but a few have thought my wife was a lot younger . She does show off her nice big granny 36c tits with low cut tank tops , and her plump round ass in her tight worn out jeans .

Basically the story would be , our neighbors hunk son Mitch would start stopping over more and more . Then it would be after he’s home from work around midnight . I’m fast asleep and TRUE my wife stays up watching TV and doesn’t come to bed tell sometimes 2 am. She works later and don’t have to get up until 9 am . I’m fast asleep and we DO have a nice spare room in our basement . Then I can see him KNOWING I leave very early for work like 5am , so he’s stopping over with morning wood .

It get’s to the point where my wife will leave the door unlocked when she comes to bed with her cum filled pussy and she cuddles with me her cuckold after he‘s left . Mitch would bang her in the morning before she has to leave for work and her old sore hairy cunt would drip his young cum into her thin carefree pantyliner that she puts in her pantyhose . I see them talk and think of this all the time.

Would love for someone to add or maybe fill some other things in .
 
Back
Top