Siblings and their love-hate relationship (Closed for CarnivalBarker)

jenwishuknew

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 14, 2015
Posts
607
Something’s changed in Josh’s life for the past month or so. He loved his job because he was doing what he loved. He graduated from college with a degree in finance and having done an internship in his senior year of college, he landed a job at the very same company. The pay was good and so were the benefits. It was wise for anyone to take up such a job, skipping all the trouble of finding a place to work had he declined the offer or moved back home with his parents. He’d dormed in his first year of college and then moved into a shitty apartment in his second year to save money. Being the older of the two, he had nothing cut out for him. He had to work hard for everything.

His hard work was finally paying off, now that he was 27 years old, he had clear goals about what he wanted to do in his life. He graduated when he was 23 and have been working at this firm ever since. He’s been promoted twice and it seems he had even a larger ladder to climb in able to make something out of him. It was about a year ago when he got himself a nice condo to live in. The location was perfect, downtown not being too far nor the beach. Few of his friends used to live here when he was in college and suggested his parents if they can pay half the rent for him. They turned him down and he decided right then that he would never ask him for anything. That’s when he had decided to get him a shitty apartment and that had done him good until now.

He knew it was about time that he starts enjoying finer things in life…the condo, a car and everything else that he wanted. Up until now, he stayed long hours at work just because he had nothing to look forward to. He usually spent time with his colleagues, out and about. But, these past few weeks, things had changed. For some reason, he now looks forward to coming home. He didn’t want to think too hard on why but the fact that his sister lived with him may have to do something with that. At first, when his parents told him that his sister was going to live with him for the time being, to save some money instead of dorming which is a bit expensive to begin with.

That was the day he thought his bachelor life was going to take a hit and it did. He knew it right then that he couldn’t bring home girls or roam about doing whatever he wanted in whatever he desired. With his annoying sister around, he would have to be careful. He wasn’t in a relationship but being able to pick up a girl with not much effort, he does like to bring them back and show off a little. He stands tall at 6ft 1in, weighing about 210 lbs with his toned frame from working out at the gym. Sandy brown hair which he always kept it to a messy do and his blue eyes sometimes were plenty to work his charms on the girl. The only thing playing in his sister’s favor was how he found her to be a grown up and pretty. He hadn’t been home for the past two years, now that he lived on his own and it was always hard to take vacation days. There was no reason for him to go back and the time when he could, his parents were going to be away. Though, he had finally visited his home because of an occasion, his sister’s school graduation. It was something he didn’t want to miss and so, he’d taken a day off to make it just in time.

He was glad that he did because of what he saw was. He noticed how his sister has changed over the years and how she’s grown. Definitely not the way he had remembered since he last saw her which was a little over two years ago. For a second, he didn’t even recognize her on the day of her graduation. Things have changed ever since and he had no say in his parent’s decision about his sister coming over to live with him. He didn’t know for how long it will be like this but he felt it was a good distraction to have her around. Not to mention, how they have bonded in the last 5 weeks since she moved in with him. That is exactly why he looked forward to coming home these days and even today. He parked his car into his parking spot, in front of the condo building and went up five flight of stairs, thinking if she was going to be home or not. She still had her own life which he didn’t like interfering but at times, he wished he had more control over her. The building, one of many in this neighborhood, was always kept clean and had a nice aroma to it. More than that, he liked his place as he put the key in and then turned the knob. He let out a sigh of relief as he tried catching up his breath, opening the door, he made his way to the table where he put his car keys down and walked further into the living room. He put his bag on the table in front of the couch and made his way into the kitchen to get a glass of cold water and return back to the couches to plop down and relax for a few minutes. Grabbing the remote that was there, he turned the TV on before he called for his sister, in case if she was around. The condo was fancy with plenty of lights to enter through windows and balcony doors. It had three room down the hallway, one being a biggest one which was his, second being a decent and third was basically a very small guest room. He switched through channels to see if anything good was coming on.
 
Last edited:
Madison ran cautiously through the streets of the city, careful to make sure she knew exactly where she was and from where she came, so as to make sure she could get back. She had visited in the spring of her senior year of high school, to tour the university and, even though her brother had lived there for years, it had been her first visit. In the five weeks since she moved in, she had not explored very much, limiting herself to the campus and the areas around their building when she had gone for coffee or groceries. She had not chosen the school because her brother lived there, but rather because of the beautiful weather, the interesting city, and the communication and journalism colleges, though she wasn't yet certain that's the degree she would choose. But now, the city was her new home and her afternoon run was a time she could explore without much difficulty.

At 18, she was already a pro at this game. Since she was young, she had run cross country and played sports, and every girl in her high school know the hows and the whys of staying trim and fit. Exercise had become a pastime in her youth, and she made no plans to change that fact. But amidst all the moving in and the new life that was college, she had done little in the preceding weeks and she found the run up and down the hills of the city to be more difficult than expected, but also more exciting. Her path took her through the depot district, which had long ago been converted to an entertainment area, complete with outdoor shops and food courts, tourist traps, and a view of the ocean below the hills where she ran. Further around the coast, the trail she chose took her low along the boardwalk next to the beach, before rising high above the level of the apartment in which she lived with her brother, before easing into a steady, downward grade back to that very location. All in all, she ticked off seven miles in just over an hour, and she slowed to walk the final half mile in order to cool down. Her sports bra and running top clung to her chest and back, and the little Nike shorts she wore fluttered in the breeze off the ocean below, bringing goose bumps along her thighs, which threatened to cramp up if she didn't drink water soon.

She breathed heavily in order to catch her breath. The altitude of the hills and the layoff from the summer had her panting more than she expected and the five story stair climb was the worst. She had hated moving in, taking those stairs, weeks ago, when her parents helped her move in, and she thought that was the worst part of her new home. The stairs and her brother.

Madison loved Josh, as any sister would, though their age difference had prevented them from being very close in recent years. Despite that, her mother informed her that rather than paying for an apartment or an out of state dorm expense, she would live with her brother for a year, to establish residency in state, and then after that, she would be alone for her sophomore year and, presumably, the rest of school. She resented the idea at first, feeling like her parents had made this arrangement in order to just keep an eye on her. But as she settled in to a new city, where she had yet to meet anyone, and where she did not have any friends yet, she didn't mind, even if she felt compromised on personal space with her brother so close all the time.

At 5'4, she was more than a sprite, but not by much. Her brother's proximity did, at times, make her feel safe knowing that he could assist if anyone threatened her 115 pound form. But she also noticed how he acted when they had been together eating dinner, or around town, when guys her age, and certainly guys older than her, took to notice her pretty, sandy blonde countenance. And while she was both flattered and amused by the attention, she always felt her brother was in the way of it, such that she could not fully play along with the men, or boys, who paid it to her. She wondered if he would always be in her way in that department.

She pulled her headphones from her ears and draped them around her neck as she entered the apartment. She kicked off her shoes near the door before traipsing through the apartment, headed to get water from the refrigerator and then to take a shower. She had no plans for the evening, but did have to eat and then finish homework before bed. She sighed and then caught her breath after taking a deep pull from the bottle of water she held in her hand. She turned toward the sink and jumped a bit, seeing her brother in the living room, failing to have noticed him, or even the television being on, when she first came in.

"What are you doing home already?" She asked, taking in more of the water, stepping around the kitchen bar and into the living room herself.

http://www.gotceleb.com/rachel-hilb...01-08.html/rachel-hilbert-vs-lingerie-2015-34
 
Last edited:
The place was nice and in a safe neighborhood. It was definitely luxurious because everything around that area was expensive. Josh had done well for himself and all his hard work had finally paid off. He always had imagined a comfortable life and while he was slightly there, he was always looking to make it better. Besides, this was only a beginning and knew there was so much in store for him. He was excellent at what he did and he knew he would have more success soon. He’d always been promoted and his pay was higher than what it was initially.

He had everything he wanted. He had a nice job and a pretty house. He didn’t want a relationship and so, he never felt it lacking. Besides, he had no problem having short term relationships with no strings attached. Plenty of girls he could get acquainted with, though he was not a player. Even though, he wasn’t all happy about his sister moving in with him, he was glad that she was there. He knew the boys her age and what they were looking for. He was just like them once in his life. So he was glad to be there and keep an eye on her.

All the new kids are just in that zone where they are just partying and hooking up. It’s so easy because they’re finally away from home and their parents, creating a perfect opportunity for them to do whatever they’ve wanted after being suppressed all through high school years. He knew this because he was in their shoes and knew the very way he looked at girls. Many times, it was just easy and he knew for sure that Madison would find herself overwhelmed by all the guys that would hit on her.

Speaking of Madison, he couldn’t believe how pretty she’s grown and continue to do so. At times, he wishes she wasn’t his sister. Hell, he even wonders how it would have been like had they less the gap between the two. Being 9 years apart, they could never bond the way other siblings do. He does try and control his emotions to great extent but she makes it worst at time for him to do so. Especially, when she puts on something pretty or short. It’s bad and he knew it but it’s something he couldn’t control those lewd thoughts from crossing his mind…ones that would also cross every guy that would happen to come across Madison. And, it wasn’t just college guys but even men who are twice her age would find Madison to be pretty and fun to stare at. All them guys didn’t care as long as the girl’s pretty, who cares about the age.

That is why he’s always protective of his sister when they’re together. He even got the feeling that she didn’t like him shielding her from the boys but he didn’t care. If he had his way, he would always be with her but that was not possible. He couldn’t go to classes with her. That’s why, he tries to check in with her from time to time via text message or calls. Just how he was thinking of calling her right this moment. Actually, he was lounging on the couch when one of his friend called him and so he muted the TV. He had finished the call just before she entered the place but he was busy with his phone. He actually had typed up a text message saying, ‘Hey. Where are you?’

Before he could send it, he heard his sister jump as if she’d seen some ghost. He quickly turned to look at her, “Oh hey? You okay?” He asked her and stretched his arms over his head, “Oh just about 15 minutes ago or so. Did I scare you?” He said and quickly added, “Oh can you give me a beer from the fridge please?” He asked as he gave her a one look over, noticing how sweaty she was and how her top had clung to her chest. He also noticed her slender legs as she stood, her short and petite frame which he absolutely admired. “How was your run?” he asked casually and added, “Oh and your classes?” he asked her with interest, wondering what she’d plan for the rest of the evening.
 
Back
Top