Intimate Bonds (Closed for Vailyn)

The grasping darkness slipped away and strong arms drew her close. A warm, soothing heat surrounded her and she moved closer to it. Sighing wordlessly, leaving behind the dark fears and terror as she nestled into welcoming arms. A frown flitted over her face as she felt cloth where there should be none. Her hands lightly searching as they slid over well defined muscles that flexed under her. She slid her hands up over his stomach, up along the sides and wandered back over his chest.

Naomi reached up along his body to loop one arm around his neck and her lips softly kissed up his jaw to find his lips. She murmured a pleased sound onto his mouth. Happy to share her joy of being in his arms. She lay tiny, soft kisses on his lips. He tasted like mint and coffee. His scent wasn't the same as before. She wasn't sure what was different but it was. Yet, he still smelled good to her. He felt right. He tasted right. She pushed her body against his in a rolling manner and smiled when she heard him moan against her softly teasing lips.

Half-asleep, drowsy from the meds, Naomi whispered, "I keep dreaming that something awful is chasing me. I get so cold until I don't know if I can run anymore. Then warmth gathers me close and I wake up in your arms." She kissed him sweetly. "Thank you. Thank you for holding me close. I feel so safe. Your touch makes the nightmares go away."

She tucked herself back onto his shoulder and snuggled close until there wasn't anything between them. "I don't know if I'm still dreaming or not." A yawn pulled out of her. "This feels right... in your arms..."
 
Brad moves his attention between Naomi's thighs

Brad felt her body stiffen for a moment when her hand slid along his gym shorts. But it was only momentary as he sighed feeling her fingernails moving over his taut stomach and chest muscles. He felt her touch moving up and down his arm and then back over his chest as if she were memorizing his physique. 'Thank God we both have the same tapered bodies,' he thought as her arm draped over his shoulder.

Brad was enjoying the attention from Naomi, remembering her vaguely from some track meets. Jack had talked about her in the past but Brad never thought Jack and her were lovers. The way she was kissing his neck, jaw, and then his lips sent shivers through him. He returned her soft kisses, moaning into her mouth as his tongue ventured out, slipping along her lips, feeling her tongue come out to play and tease with him.

He felt her body moving against him, her lips enticing him, his shaft growing thicker in his gym shorts. When she pulled her lips from his, whispering about an awful dream, thanking him for holding her. His lips brushed seductively against hers as he whispered, "I'm here for you Naomi. There is no need to be afraid. I will hold you."

He felt her body move against him, her hard nipples rubbing against his chest. If Brad didn't know better, she was coming on to him, thinking he was Jack. I smiled crossed his face as he leaned down kissing her with more vigor and passion. Pushing his tongue into her mouth, flicking it against hers, he was pleased to feel her respond.

"Yes it does feel right," he murmured, pulling his lips from hers and breathing a little harder.

Brad was getting excited and he didn't want Naomi to wake up and realize he was not Jack. Pulling the blankets over them, he gently pushed her onto her back, hearing the soft mournful sounds of her pain. "Just lie under the covers and I promise you will get warmer," he whispered leaning down to suckle on one of her ripe nipples.

He felt her body respond as he drew the taut nipple between his teeth, flicking over the tip and then letting it fall back onto her body. While he took his time licking and pleasuring her breasts and nipples, he slid a hand between her thighs, rubbing the puffy lips that were wet. Sliding a finger along the ridges separating her passage, he dipped it into her sliding it deep.

He was sucking and licking a nipple when he felt his finger felt a resistance. Pushing harder, he felt more resistance. 'My God ..... she's a virgin," he thought, pulling his finger from her passage.

"Stay covered up Naomi," he said in a low voice still afraid that she would find out he was not Jack. Sliding down her body, he kissed the underside of her breasts, moving slowly along her taut stomach muscles until he was lying between her thighs. His tongue flicked out along her tulip lips wondering if Jack had ever done this to her.
 
These dreams were the most vivid she has ever had. She's never had such erotic dreams that made her feel sizzling heat and caused her to convulse uncontrollably. The way he could make her feel didn't compare to the shy explorations of her own body. She didn't know that a simple touch could cause so many different reactions and feelings inside of her.

Something was different about these kisses from before. Before the kisses were more tender and patiently urging her to explore. They tempered her inexperienced and guided her to follow a dance that she didn't know. Now, there was a fresh taste to the tongue that moved strongly against hers. The kisses were more commanding and demanded that she open up and give herself to him. Eager, trusting, Naomi willingly gave herself to him. Only the unexpected pangs of pain could make her slow down or pull back when all she wanted to do was follow his hands and lips.

She felt him pull away. She moaned for his lips to return to hers but her plaintive whimpers turned into startled pants as he took her hard nipples into his mouth and made love to them. Molding her firm flesh in his strong hands and lavishing ardent attention to her chest. They've always been very sensitive to changes in temperature but she's never had anyone make love to her like this. Sensations rolled over her and she basked in the heat of it.

The feel of something hard pushing into her was alien and yet something about it caused her hips to roll towards it. She yearned for something more. Not knowing what she needed, her body danced in subtle motions against him.

The knowing lips licked and sucked down her rib cage and she couldn't help the startled laughter that erupted. Faint trembles of her laughter still tickled her ribs when she felt his tongue touch her inner lips. Naomi's thighs bucked and clenched around his head for a moment. Stabbing pain poked her in her side and forced her to relax her muscles. Gasps of pain and pleasure filled the room as she fell headlong into an experience she's never had before.
 
Brad pleasures Naomi's sex

When her thighs tightened around Brad's head, he thought for a moment she was resisting his advances. His lips were still in contact with her wet vulva, ready to have his tongue lash out at her hidden jewel. The sounds of her moans were different, mixed with what sounded like low groans of pain. Remembering her accident, Brad waiting pensively for some sign to forge forward.

Slowly her thighs lessened their pressure on his head, falling open as if to offer an invitation. Though he couldn't see and she couldn't see him, a smile formed as his tongue slid between his lips to lick at the wetness of her vulva.

The smell of her sex was intoxicating and overwhelming as her thighs opened wider and then he felt a pair of hands in hair. They were not pulling or pushing him away, rather the fingers lazily curled in his strands of hair. If she was going to resist his actions, he knew this would be the time. He waited breathlessly feeling her fingers gripping the long strands. She was not pushing his head away and that was a good sign.

Reaching out and over her arms with one hand, his fingers again found the roughness of her erect nipple as his tongue slid up and down the tulip lips guarding her sex passage. Toying with the nipple he was encouraged by the way her body shifted on the bed, her thighs opening wider.

Brad slid his tongue up and down the puffy lips, teasing them and then slipping inside to taste more of her nectar. The flow seemed to increase as his tongue explored the soft skin between her opening and clit. He loved the way her hips seem to know where he was going and what he was about to do.

Wrapping his other hand around her thigh and under her arm, his fingers found the soft puffy pedals and plied them open. The smell of her sex was strong under the covers as he flattened his tongue against her skin and began pressing it harder. He felt her hips move with each pass along her silky skin from tightness of opening to the tiny jewel waiting for his lips.

Letting out a soft moan of his own, his lips found the exposed jewel, flicking over it, feeling it grow under his attention. Over and around the hard nub, his tongue moved and then his mouth covered it, sucking it into his mouth while his tongue lavished attention to the sensitive bud. As he started to suck and lick harder, he wondered when Jack would return. He hoped it was not before he had this beautiful woman humping his face and undulating with pleasure.
 
Tantalizing heat unfurled between her legs, a taunting pressure that caused her to clench her inner muscles. Mewling moans filled the room as he played Naomi's body like a beloved instrument. Her back arched when his fingers plucked her nipple.

"More... Jack. Jack, more. I--ooooooooh!" A strong shudder spread from between her legs and up her body. It made her freeze in place and silenced her voice for eternal seconds until she gasped in air and tremors shivered throughout her body. A flood of wetness poured out from her. Her thighs trembled with a fierce need to wrap around him and hold him close but the pain demanded that she be still.

It was so hot that she felt like she was suffocating beneath the covers. Naomi pushed them away and her relieved sigh turned into moan as his mouth laid claim to the hard nub of pleasure.

Unlike the last dream, here she could feel the waves of pleasure rapidly crest and not go over the edge. Over and over again, insidious nerve wrecking desire washed over her and she felt whole heartedly into the storm and yet she could not reach the peak. She kept climbing, faster and faster towards the beautiful release and falling back just enough to have the end denied.

She did not know what she needed. She did not know what she was missing. She only knew that she was aching for the tantalizing moment of bliss and she begged for it with her longing moans as shudders waved throughout her slender body.
 
Brad feels Naomi's orgasm

Brad smirked upon hearing his cousin's name. As he flicked his tongue over the sensitive nub, he wondered what she would think if she knew that it was not Jack taking her on a ride of ecstasy. One thing he was sure of, Jack had not fucked this beautiful woman. For a moment he thought of performing the act of taking her virginity but he also knew instantly that would not bode well once she started talking to Jack about it.

Turning his thoughts back to the quivering body, he sucked the tiny nub into his mouth, flicking his tongue faster, feeling her hips rise up, pushing against him. While his fingers, pinched and teased her nipples and his mouth devoured her clit, her body began undulating faster.

It was hot under the covers, her body was perspiring and the smell of her sex was growing stronger. Brad felt one of her hands leave his head and suddenly the covers were pulled and pushed off his head. He looked up at Naomi in the dim light, seeing her look down at him as if pleading him for more pleasure.

When her head fell back, the sound of her moans mixed with his as he felt her hand join her other one, grabbing a handful of hair. Pulling his lips off her mound, he blew hot air onto her exposed clit and felt her body buck hard while her hands drew him back to her pleasure spot.

Her hands pulled harder and he allowed them to direct his mouth to where she wanted it. Letting her nipple slip from his fingers, they quickly found the tight opening of her passage. Slipping two fingers into the tight opening, her body rose up and her thighs closed around his head.

Brad felt the intense pressure of her thighs and there was no escaping her urgent silent pleas to continue what he was doing. It seemed as if her body was about to explode, suspended in space as her grip on his hair tightened and her body froze. He wanted to call out to her but in his position but there was no reason to urge her onward. The sound of her haunting breathing told him she was on the edge and about to fall into the sea of lust.
 
Naomi groaned when his fingers left her aching nipple, her fingers clenching in his hair, unaware of how hard she pulled and pushed as she simply reacted to the way he played her body.

Instinct drove her, caused her to push up and meet the thrust of something hard digging into soaking wet passage. She gasped as she felt her muscles strain to take in the larger digits and fought to clamp down on them like a vise. Determined to draw them deep inside her and dance her body around the invading fingers. The coursing crests of pleasure grew faster with each lap of his tongue against her. She felt as though she raced against the wind as she fought for the peak. That delicious moment of falling, soaring on the waves of pleasure that pulsed inside her.

She panted his name. A plea soaked chant that begged for release. She begged with her voice and the urgent play of her body against his wicked attentions. She wanted to soar and suddenly she did.

Naomi's body tensed completely as shudders cycled out from her aching, tight tunnel. Waves of delectable passion flared her in a searing pool of heat and made her body dance uncontrollably in it's grasp. She shuddered in faint tremors, silent in her surreal orgasmic experience. She danced for countless minutes to deft passion play of his mouth and fingers until she was wrenched of everything she had. Gasping, Naomi whispered faintly, "Jack..."

Exhausted in more ways than one, she fell back into deep sleep with a small smile of delight on her rose pink lips.
 
Brad leaves Naomi sleeping after her climax

Brad knew Naomi was riding the orgasmic wave and it would soon crash, releasing her pent up passion. It hit suddenly and with a force that surprised Brad as her body tensed, her thighs squeezed his head while her body rose off the mattress.

Holding on tightly to her body, he rode the wave with her, each shudder sending her sex juices into his waiting mouth. The fingers in his hair tightened harder, keeping his head glued to her sex while she panted and groaned her lust from the head of the bed.

The words she uttered were meant for someone else as she called out Jack's name with each short gasp of breath. He wondered what Jack would say or do if he knew he was in bed with his girl. She had to be his girl the way she called out his name and seemed so comfortable in bed with him. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, Brad surmised as she quietly pushed his head away from her sensitive clit. Each time his tongue made contact with the tiny jewel her body jerked and she pushed harder, wanting him to stray away at least for now.

Brad was careful, taking his time, kissing the inside of her thighs until she had time to recover. He wondered what he would say to her and if she would recognize him as not being Jack. He could feel her body relaxing and he kissed up to her sex, careful not to tease it but to kiss the wet pedals.

His face was wet with her juices as he ventured upward, wondering if she would say something to him. But he realized her body was relaxed and her hands had fallen to her sides, lying still on the bed. Hearing the soft even breathing, he saw her eyes closed and a soft smile on her lips. Slowly he got up and then kissed her softly on the lips, telling her, "That was fantastic Naomi. You get some sleep now and I'll be back in little while." A groan was all that answered him.

Slipping out of the room, he cleaned his face and then sat in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee and thinking about Naomi. He didn't get to fuck her and he knew he wanted her but what would Jack say? Was he and her lovers or causal friends with benefits? He was thinking about these things when he heard the door open and Jack appeared.

"How's Naomi? Did you check in on her?"

Brad smiled at his cousin. "Yea I checked in on her and she was sleeping when I left the room." He purposely didn't mention his enjoyment to bring her to a shattering climax.

Jack put his groceries on the counter and then smiled. "I'll go check on her."

"Hey Cuz. I have a question. Are you and Naomi lovers or friends? I'm just curious because I never heard you mention her except back in college."

"We're just friends from college. I kept in touch with her through Facebook and for some reason she put me down as her contact when she was in the car accident yesterday. I was surprised but I always had a thing for her. Why do you ask?"

Brad listened to his cousin and then smiled. "Well when I was in the bedroom, she wanted to snuggle and so I did but she kept calling your name and ..... and well I didn't tell differently since she seems to be in a lot of pain."

"You did what," Jack asked incredulous.

"Don't worry nothing happened. She slept most of the time and then she really fell into a deep sleep," he said hoping he could keep his secret a little longer.

"I'll go check on her," Jack said leaving the groceries on the counter. Entering his bedroom, he saw Naomi lying on the bed as if in deep sleep with no covers over her. He gently pulled the covers over her, seeing her stir and then she opened her eyes and there was a smile on her face.
 
Back
Top