New here - quick question

jackthehack

Virgin
Hi all

I'm a new member here. I've only written a couple of pieces and was looking for feedback but the first one I tried submitting was rejected on the grounds of being inappropriate due to underage themes.

I don't quite understand why this is the case. It's certainly not a story about underage anything. I read through it again - there is one minor section where I (briefly) mention some schoolkids looking at a magazine aimed at young women (in Australia it's called Dolly - I'm sure each country has a version - where teenagers can write in with sexual questions, read celebrity gossip, relationship advice and so on).

Would this have been enough to have my submission rejected?

i have my other piece pending, but if anyone out there would do me the favour of reading through my rejected story and letting me know if I'm not seeing something I'd be very grateful.

It's an account of my first sexual encounter with a girl at university who'd never seen an uncircumcised man before - if you're not into mild circumcision fetish themes it may not be for you.

Happy to send a pdf to anyone who'd care to let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

jack

Would this have been enough to have my submission rejected?

jack

Yes.

"Kids do not need to read about sexual advice." Not on Lit, anyway. Kids are not allowed to be sexual, have sexual feelings, read about it, or watch others be sexual. Likewise, if they're under 18 they aren't alowed sex-ed on Lit.

I don't quite understand why this is the case. It's certainly not a story about underage anything. I read through it again - there is one minor section where I (briefly) mention some schoolkids looking at a magazine aimed at young women (in Australia it's called Dolly - I'm sure each country has a version - where teenagers can write in with sexual questions, read celebrity gossip, relationship advice and so on).

That was probably what did it, yes. Voyeurism is sexual activity.

This post would be better posted here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1161443&page=2. The Story Feedback forum is for stories already posted on Literotica.

Thank you both for the speedy replies.

Wow - really? What I wrote seems so innocuous. Something that I think everyone who's been to school (at least in Oz) has seen/heard.

How do people get around this when writing stories about their first time? I noticed it was a category for submissions.

How do people get around this when writing stories about their first time? I noticed it was a category for submissions.

They only write here about first times that believably could have happened after their 18th birthday. If they want to write about earlier first times, they post them at other sites. Don't bother to argue this point.

Wow - really? What I wrote seems so innocuous. Something that I think everyone who's been to school (at least in Oz) has seen/heard.

Lit's 18+ rule is very strict.

Back