breast only?

That's me too. I have licked pussy and it's yummy and so hot. But breasts are the main draw. I love the variety of sizes and shapes. Big soft, full pillows that over flow your hands, the mid sized that some say are perfect because they are a perfect fit to the mouth, neat little tea cup mounds where the nipples stand right out and beg for attention.
I especially love breasts that have that cute little upward curve too.

suckling, licking, massaging them is such fun. I adore seeing/feeling a tit fuck in action. And seeing them bounce and jiggle gets me really horny.
Bare, unadorned breasts are amazing. But there's something extra spectacular when they're displayed in lingerie, swimwear, low cut tops or with piercings.

Truly, no two pairs are exactly the same. The variety is amazing, more than any other part of a woman really (except face). :)
 
Oh dear! Yes I would touch them, but not grope, more of a soft exploratory touch. You'd have me staring at them uncontrollably, wanting to see and feel them. With some gentle coaxing I'd be willing to do whatever you wanted....you'd be able seduce this little curious girl into exploring her deeper fantasies.

Even now, I'm afraid to say you have me hot and bothered.
me too !
 
A massage sounds so good right now. Being in this bra today is killing me. Some hands rubbing away the soreness & lips suckling my nipples would be the best right now!
 
Back
Top