ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're an amateur... Yesterday I stayed until 5.00 am... Good thing I only had classes after 10.30.

Don't worry about hy, if he starts anything funny, Crys and me are carrying enough firepower to keep him reencarnating non-stop for a week or two.

Lauren.Hynde said:
you're an amateur... Yesterday I stayed until 5.00 am... Good thing I only had classes after 10.30.

Don't worry about hy, if he starts anything funny, Crys and me are carrying enough firepower to keep him reencarnating non-stop for a week or two.

Okies TY ... have fun in class ... I can't do these stay up all night things too many times in a row ... I am getting older ... lol

OMG that would be funny ... :D heh

okies going to bed now ... nites all ... :kiss:

Good night Arc! Good night Lauren! Good morning Spectral (and why aren't you on icq! :mad: )!

Congrats to everyone on reaching posting mile stones!!

I'm at work hehe. Throwing in a few posts when I can. This computer is out in the open in the middle of the office lol. All the naked women AV's make it tough to explain ;)

Hey SD, congrats on 1000 posts, good for you. I hit 1006 before I even noticed lol. So what is the new title going to be ? Crysedes Minion? lol

Chewey

well sd congrats on your 1000,i'm not suprized you are pretty famous here

Thanks Hy.

Man, it seems not so long ago that I was bumbling my way around this site trying to get into cool people's good graces.

Now I'm becoming a veteran!

psh. all of us bumbled around a little confused at first. yes, even me, and yes, i'll bet ever people like Crys, and Blaze took a little slow they day they signed up. congrats man.

<grabs Hy by the neck & gives him a Smooch>

Yer my dragon ... :kiss:

<then move over to Khaddy & suggles up with him>

MMM ... Chocie Khaddy ... <nibbles on a piece>

Hi everyone, G'Morn or G'd Eve,

Congratulations SD on getting your own title...

Z

Arc da Rat said:
<grabs Hy by the neck & gives him a Smooch>

Yer my dragon ... :kiss:

<then move over to Khaddy & suggles up with him>

MMM ... Chocie Khaddy ... <nibbles on a piece>

Hey Guys! I just had an idea! Why don't we make an «OOC Public Displays Of Affection» thread? We could make it one of those never ending threads and just go there and smooch each other, or even someone who doesn't come here but we want to smooch just the same! What do you say? Can I do it? Would you play along? I never started a thread... on purpose, i mean... And I want to be a thread starter too!

Ya you get Really Really Experence ... Congrats ... :rose:

500 ~ Lit Guru
1000 ~ yer very own title ... :D

Lauren.Hynde said:

Hey Guys! I just had an idea! Why don't we make an «OOC Public Displays Of Affection» thread? We could make it one of those never ending threads and just go there and smooch each other, or even someone who doesn't come here but we want to smooch just the same! What do you say? Can I do it? Would you play along? I never started a thread... on purpose, i mean... And I want to be a thread starter too!

you know......it might just work

Lauren.Hynde said:

Yeah Lauren, go ahead...and perhaps the NEWBIES:YOUNEED TO READ THIS thread can be handed back to the newbies to read...LMAO..

Z

Thanks, Arc!!!

It's seams like it was only a couple of weeks ago I posted for the first time, and now, even though I still have no clue as to what the hell I'm doing, I'm really really experienced... *sniff*... I owe it all to you, my friends...

Hy, glad to know I can count on you, but seeing Arc does most of the public displays of affection, I'm going to have to wait for her approval before doing it... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back