Ohio

hi

Just wanted to say hi to the buckeyes up there...hope ya had a great labor day weekend...

Hey

Not from Ohio, but I am right across the river in the Ashland ( NE Ky ) area... figured I would say hi lol

Think this is the year, Ash? Bama seems like they can just score and score and score now.

I think he will get more play but I think miller starys next weekend..

Hyde will be back this week...

And I do not think we can beat bama. I am perfectly fine with rose bowl. I don't thonk we will make it to 2nd place with our schedule this year... after this year.. I think we will start to get more support from coaches and such...

I think he will get more play but I think miller starys next weekend..

Hyde will be back this week...

And I do not think we can beat bama. I am perfectly fine with rose bowl. I don't thonk we will make it to 2nd place with our schedule this year... after this year.. I think we will start to get more support from coaches and such...

No one will stop Oregon.... Ohio State will be on the outside looking in. So it will be Bama and Oregon for the title... which will be an amazing game.

No one will stop Oregon.... Ohio State will be on the outside looking in. So it will be Bama and Oregon for the title... which will be an amazing game.

Oh Matt I fully believe we can beat oregon..I will gladly take them in the rosebowl ;)

Back