In/Out Board

SelenaKittyn said:
I will be out a while... I know I've been absent a bit, but one of my best friends has been struggling... she had breast cancer, diagnosed in 2001 (metastasized to bone and then liver) and she's been really going downhill in the past week... she passed away last night in her sleep... we met in college and she was truly an amazing soul... our birthdays were just three days apart, same year... she was just 36. :( She fought so hard, for so long... she said yesterday, "I'm just so tired..."

I just hope she's at rest and at peace now... :heart:

I'm so sorry. :rose:

The missus and I fly back to UK later today, and we'll be out of touch for at least a week, if not longer, while the internet server gets off its backside and connects us up. All they have to do is change the phone number that accesses the system, but that can take 'up to 15 days'!! WTF?? I called them before we left to get it done, for when we get back, but.....apparently.......the previous tenants had 'left a Tag on the phone line'... ??????......(no, I don't know either), so I had to call BT to have the Tag removed - that takes around a week ??????? - they had to raise a work order to have it done, and the change of internet access can't be done until the Tag is removed.

Why is it all so freakin' complicated???????

Anyways. Like I said. we'll be back, when we're back. We have a few more hours here before leaving for our flight. See y'all.

matriarch said:
Why is it all so freakin' complicated???????

Otherwise life would be much too convenient and pleasant....and we can't have that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
SelenaKittyn said:
I will be out a while... I know I've been absent a bit, but one of my best friends has been struggling... she had breast cancer, diagnosed in 2001 (metastasized to bone and then liver) and she's been really going downhill in the past week... she passed away last night in her sleep... we met in college and she was truly an amazing soul... our birthdays were just three days apart, same year... she was just 36. :( She fought so hard, for so long... she said yesterday, "I'm just so tired..."

I just hope she's at rest and at peace now... :heart:

*hugs*

:rose:

Neither in, nor out. I'm trying to remember what I enjoy doing and it seems lurking and putting in my 0.02 when the need arise is better than moping in my corner.

LadyCibelle said:
Neither in, nor out. I'm trying to remember what I enjoy doing and it seems lurking and putting in my 0.02 when the need arise is better than moping in my corner.
You! You need to participate more. Roxanne is in charge of making people do that. I'm going to tell her to pull you in. :devil:

damppanties said:
You! You need to participate more. Roxanne is in charge of making people do that. I'm going to tell her to pull you in. :devil:

Dampy! :rose: What a nice thing to say to me! I could kiss you right now!! :kiss:

LadyCibelle said:
Dampy! :rose: What a nice thing to say to me! I could kiss you right now!! :kiss:
I always thought anytime was a good time to kiss damp panties.....

Uh.... wait... oh... you were talking about......

Uh... nevermind.... carry on.....

:kiss: :kiss:

TxRad said:
I always thought anytime was a good time to kiss damp panties.....

Uh.... wait... oh... you were talking about......

Uh... nevermind.... carry on.....

:kiss: :kiss:

I'm beginning to think that you're right Tx :D

Lets gang up on Dampy and kiss her until she pass out. :p

LadyCibelle said:
I'm beginning to think that you're right Tx :D

Lets gang up on Dampy and kiss her until she pass out. :p
:eek:

*looks around wildly for someplace to hide*

:eek:

damppanties said:
She went that way. :p
:D We'll cut you off at the pass... that's the Texas way...... :D

I think if we kiss her enough those damp panties well end up wet panties..... :p :p

LadyCibelle said:

conversing is good

moping is bad

my choice is for you to converse. :heart: :rose:

LadyCibelle said:
As many as you want.....you wouldn't happen to have a rocking chair, would you?

three (rocking chairs) Do you need one?

how do you spell infinity? (as many as i want) :kiss:

Back