Anonymous Secrets Thread

Ooooohhhh!! Can we make up badges for us home wrecking tramps so all the innocent, sweet men will know to stay far, far away?!?

It all upsets me. The men are as guilty as the women no one gets a pass from me.

So have you ever been in a loveless marriage ? Have you ever been in a relationship that you have been disrespected treated terribly or just plain you have tried and tried and it's not going anywhere.... I hope not for your sake. BUT I Know that while we can call go do something to change it we stay for one reason of another. SO WHO are you to judge anothers decisions or lifestyle until you have walked a mile in their shoes.

Ooooohhhh!! Can we make up badges for us home wrecking tramps so all the innocent, sweet men will know to stay far, far away?!?

Wait a minute that's not fair. I am not a home wrecking tramp but I want a badge too!

I'm just a wanna be.

Wait a minute that's not fair. I am not a home wrecking tramp but I want a badge too!

I'm just a wanna be.

Maybe we should start a Lit-Fire girls troop. Merit badges awarded for various activities: Fellatio, rimming, anal, multiple orgasms, subs, Dommes, Daddy's girls, rope tying & knots, bi-sexualism, lesbianism, FFM, MMF, group sex, orgies, pegging, toy maintenance and use, etc.

The list could go on and on...:devil:

-26, Female - I'm also a home-wrecking tramp, but he has a different nickname for me! It's much naughtier! He likes to tell me about the times he has sex with his wife and gotten off by thinking of me while fucking her! He is emotionally and sexually with me even when he is home with her. Maybe if you brushed up on your skills as a wife you won't have to be bitter about the woman he would prefer to be with.

Maybe we should start a Lit-Fire girls troop. Merit badges awarded for various activities: Fellatio, rimming, anal, multiple orgasms, subs, Dommes, Daddy's girls, rope tying & knots, bi-sexualism, lesbianism, FFM, MMF, group sex, orgies, pegging, toy maintenance and use, etc.

What is pegging?

Lemme guess you will be troop leader and you get to determine if we get our merit badges or not.... :D

GREAT Idear!

Haters will hate then fo so!

-55, Male - I lost my virginity to a classmate's sister after HS. It was set up by one of her classmates, who knew she was a bit loose. We had a double date with my friend and his GF at a drive-in movie. We both got naked in the back seat and I licked her pussy a little bit (I had no clue what I was doing). I climbed on top of her and did what I thought I was supposed to do.

My secret? I have no clue if I made penetration or not, but I claimed that I did. I never even saw her again.

Thanks for the quick education guys. Admittedly that's not my thing, but always nice to learn something new.

Always gets interesting when the judgement shows up!!

Annnddd...question. Are you still a "home-wrecking tramp" is the home isn't actually wrecked at any point?? I guess that would make me just a tramp?? Just trying to clarify what my new Lit title should be...

Off to find that badge earning thread...

Speaking of tramps, I have a question: how come no one uses the term Slattern anymore? It's just so much more evocative than slut.

Also the Japanese have a term I really like for a promiscuous woman. I don't remember what the actual Japanese words are, but it means that the woman has a "Light Ass". Isn't that term simply awesome? Could anything be more fantastically descriptive than that?

-47, Male - I once stayed in a class in jr high because I was totally in lust with the teacher.

Speaking of tramps, I have a question: how come no one uses the term Slattern anymore? It's just so much more evocative than slut.

Also the Japanese have a term I really like for a promiscuous woman. I don't remember what the actual Japanese words are, but it means that the woman has a "Light Ass". Isn't that term simply awesome? Could anything be more fantastically descriptive than that?

I like trollop!

Back