Wife Sharing

I can only fantasize about sharing my wife with another woman. Maybe one of her friends. I would even let them lead.

That's sexy. Tell us more of how you would share your wife and let her friend lead

I'll hijack the questionnaire...

1. How old are you and your husband, and how long have you been a cpl?
I'm 42, by husband is 34. Been married a nearly 2 years.

2. What state do you live in?
Missouri

3. Does he know about your fantasy (and how did he react)?
Yeah. He met me at a bukkake

4. Do you ever cyber roleplay your fantasy?
No, no need.

5. Does your husband chat online?
Sadly no. Tried to get him on her a few times.

6. What type of Bull would he like me to have, such as older, black, hung, dominant, romantic, condescending towards you, etc.?
He's pretty open and lets me have whoever I want. He gets a thrill out of watching me with other men, or knowing I've recently been with other when he fucks me. Hubby has a fair sized cock and likes the feel of me being stretched out some and full of lubricating cum I guess.

tumblr_nkk4l4j8K31tjd1duo1_1280.jpg

1. How old are you and your husband, and how long have you been a cpl?
I am 50 and hubby is 51. Married 32 years.

2. What state do you live in?
California

3. Does he know about your fantasy (and how did he react)?
It was his fantasy to share me. Took me a few years but we have been sharing me for 20 years now. My reaction was are you crazy.

4. Do you ever cyber roleplay your fantasy?
We role played before but not cyber.

5. Does your husband chat online?
Yes we both do.

6. What type of Bull would he like me to have, such as older, black, hung, dominant, romantic, condescending towards you, etc.?
All. He has set up some for me and they are usually married friends of his that don't get sex at home. So they like to get right into fucking which I prefer. He likes me to have sex with the underdog guy.

Back