Say Hello to the Temptresss

Mmm perfect

Very very hot!!

Thank you both!

Funnily enough, I wasn't paying much attention to what you were wearing on your feet when I first saw those....:D

Bloody Hell- that's another spectacular set of pics!!!- You really are a lovely sight in a basque and stockings....I'm suddenly overcome by an urgent need to wank myself senseless over you- yet again....:devil:

Wow, you must be getting nothing else done!

I used to have one, had it for about 10 years, took it out in 07, was falling apart.:rose:

Ouch! I'm hoping it was falling apart rather than you!

Very nice pic. Very inviting.

Now I can easily slide my hand in there and caress your sweet flesh. My fingers kneading your soft supple bottom. Slowly working my way down, sliding my fingertips through the crevice of your luscious cheeks. I poke my finger against your anus. You moan. I rub it gently, my fingertip sliding back and forth stimulating your bud. You rock your body gently against the pressure of my touch. Moving on my fingers reach different flesh. Moist with soft wet lips that part. I slide along your lips spreading the liquid that is gathering there. Reaching further I drag my finger tip across you clit. You shudder. My fingers slide back along the source of your flowing juices and my fingers easily slip into you. . . .

I love your sense of imagination!

DEEEE licious....

so sexy.....

Thanks!

While I don't want to lessen your husband's prowess, and with all due respect to him.... I definitely think I could "handle" you all night long. And probably multiple times ;) :devil:

Don't get me wrong, he's not a world sex athlete or anything, but he does have to put up with me .. :)

I'm sure you could have a go ...

I haven't put these ones up yet ...

P1210742_zps30d80368.jpg

P1210743_zpsddec4373.jpg

P1493509210745_zps8237e940.jpg

P174576210741_zpsd48dj0749e_zps7fc353b5.jpg

you got a bod for sin... damn hot!

I figured you would. And you can get my innuendo anytime ;)

I always do ...

You should be a Jack Vettriano model Temptresss

I'd very much like that but not sure my husband and kids would be so keen ... :)

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h392/mistymole/Sexyhotchick/P1210743_zpsddec4373.jpg

http://www.novelarts.co.uk/index/artdetail.asp?id=67005

oh baby....sounds like fun! :devil:

;)

you got a bod for sin... damn hot!

Well thank you!

I'd love to pull these down and explore every inch of what is exposed with my moist tongue

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

Mmmmmmmm *shivers*

well then we might just need to hurry in order to get you all heated up

wouldn't want you shivering from the cold

from my tongue yes

but not from the cold

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

Back