The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one person in this whole world that I love thought it important to say happy bday to me on thurs. That kinda hurts the heart a bit.

This Halloween I'm going to dress up as a writer. The benefit of this costume is that I don't have to shower, change out of my pajamas...or leave the house.

You ever have the feeling that things are going to end up going very badly before it's even time to get ready to go?

:(

Abusive relationships scare the hell out of me. I don't know what to do when someone I know is in one and calls me to tell me about things that happen.

Abusive relationships scare the hell out of me. I don't know what to do when someone I know is in one and calls me to tell me about things that happen.

Not easy advice but you should tell your friend something along the lines of, "I love you but it hurts me too much to hear about ________ (give examples of abuse). I will continue to be your friend but you can't talk to me about this anymore unless you are also taking steps to get help, such as ____________ (give example of steps, such as counseling, etc.)."

And sometimes people have to hit rock bottom before they wise up and get their asses out of these situations. Sad but true.

Not easy advice but you should tell your friend something along the lines of, "I love you but it hurts me too much to hear about ________ (give examples of abuse). I will continue to be your friend but you can't talk to me about this anymore unless you are also taking steps to get help, such as ____________ (give example of steps, such as counseling, etc.)."

And sometimes people have to hit rock bottom before they wise up and get their asses out of these situations. Sad but true.

It's definitely not easy but it's very true. In some ways I really don't understand how people can continue in that kind of situation. I guess maybe they hope the person will be the good part all the time.

Not one person in this whole world that I love thought it important to say happy bday to me on thurs. That kinda hurts the heart a bit.

*hugs* No one remembered my birthday this year. My birthday thread happened when I finally complained (that evening) to someone at lit that no one remembered my birthday so they put up a thread. Even my mom and K forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back