Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having done a lot of this with another gal it remains one of my fav fantasies. I need more reality and less fantasy perhaps.

What do women here typically look for in a lesbian story?

Seduction? Romance? Struggling with feelings? ect...

Hmmm...good question. I like it when the author puts some effort into letting the reader know why the women decide to get together. What are their motivations? If it's a first time for one or both, how'd they come to the place where they wanted to be with a woman? What I don't like is when one or two women who've never been with other women before just decide to jump in bed together with no explanation. I want to know what's going on in their minds...that's what's arousing!

Of course, well written sex matters, but what they actually do in bed is much more secondary to me.

Erica :rose:

Sounds very sexy HeyAll, do you have any lebian, or bisexual experiences

I'm a straight guy writing a lesbian story for the first time.

Hmmm...good question. I like it when the author puts some effort into letting the reader know why the women decide to get together. What are their motivations? If it's a first time for one or both, how'd they come to the place where they wanted to be with a woman? What I don't like is when one or two women who've never been with other women before just decide to jump in bed together with no explanation. I want to know what's going on in their minds...that's what's arousing!

Of course, well written sex matters, but what they actually do in bed is much more secondary to me.

Erica :rose:

I agree with you 100% Erica. I finished my story yesterday, and personally, I love it. It'll be posted next Friday and I'll put the link in this thread and hopefully the people here will love it.

I think I did a good job of discussing motivations and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back