Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeking in for a quick hello and wishing everyone a happy hump day!!! Have a good one!!

Hayley---Happy Belated Birthday sweetie!!

tumblr_mtobhnZmcq1rt8fapo1_500.jpg

It's good to see you, you have been missed.

Thank you so much :) It means a lot and I really needed that right now :rose::heart:

You're off the hook, RJ..at this point, I'd rather be porkedthan eat pork...lol :D

LOL

BTW, I did the pork two ways: Half was enveloped in a barbeque sauce, while the other was seasoned with taco seasonings. I diced 4 plum tomatoes, an entire onion, 2 red bell peppers, well you get the idea. There were no veggies left.

As for the bacon and cheese nachos, my son had half of them BEFORE dinner :rolleyes: All 5'8" 114 lbs of him!

It's good to see you, you have been missed.

Thank you so much :) It means a lot and I really needed that right now :rose::heart:

Hugs!!! :heart::heart: How is your time off going?? Are you recharging?

It's so different in this room these days. :( I miss how we all bantered together.

Hugs!!! :heart::heart: How is your time off going?? Are you recharging?

It's so different in this room these days. :( I miss how we all bantered together.

I'm trying to, but it's a fine line between recharging and driving myself crazy by doing nothing

Yes it is indeed. I miss it as well. Too much has changed *frowns* I don't like change.

*Sighs sadly* i'm trying to move on. But a normal relationship just don't have the feeling or fulfilment of this.
Can't have everything I guess

That's kind of where I am at too. Sigh.....

I'm sorry *hugs*
I shocked the socks of this guy when I said I had a whip, ben wa balls and a remote vibe. He's so vanilla he doesn't even like the thought of giving a spanking because he doesn't believe in hitting women.

*frowns*
I miss the banter, as well. However, you've got to admit, there are quite a few lurkers who read way more into our dialogue, or worse, just don't read at all :eek:

I know the thread is smack dab in the middle of a sexual fetish forum, but I'm naive in liking to think we can be more than just a hookup thread. I had always envisioned something a bit more educational and informative for those interested, not just a "hey, sweet daddy come and get it thread."

:D lol

Last edited:
Good evening all. :) Sorry I haven't been around much, life is keeping me very busy. It's been stressful too which makes it hard to be motivated to post. :( I miss the banter and exchanges as well, hopefully it will turn around when our more boisterous members return. ;)

(((HUGS))) for Hayley and INL. The Daddy in me is sad when I read your posts. :( I wish I could help you both. I hope and pray that you both find what you deserve. :kiss: :rose:

RA: If you're naive about the nature and intent of this thread, then I am too. There have been people that have tried to hook up here, but I think they soon realize that this isn't the place for that and quickly move on. I think the educational part combined with the silly fun and banter have outweighed those who are looking for a sexy hook up.

Good evening all. :) Sorry I haven't been around much, life is keeping me very busy. It's been stressful too which makes it hard to be motivated to post. :( I miss the banter and exchanges as well, hopefully it will turn around when our more boisterous members return. ;)

(((HUGS))) for Hayley and INL. The Daddy in me is sad when I read your posts. :( I wish I could help you both. I hope and pray that you both find what you deserve. :kiss: :rose:

RA: If you're naive about the nature and intent of this thread, then I am too. There have been people that have tried to hook up here, but I think they soon realize that this isn't the place for that and quickly move on. I think the educational part combined with the silly fun and banter have outweighed those who are looking for a sexy hook up.
*hugs*

You are up late, my dear. :rose:

How are things back East?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back