Mandy's dilemma

laffalot

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Posts
108
The summer after 18 year old Mandy graduates high school, she gets into a intense and secret lesbian relationship with a 38 year old woman who lives nearby. The sex is steamy hot and Mandy finds herself falling for the woman who is the same age as her father, whom she lives with. As summer winds down, and Mandy packs for college, she decides the best move is to break it off with the older woman once and for all. Mandy moves several states away to attend college and writes off the lesbian fling as a one time experiment that she doesn't plan on repeating.

While in college, Mandy has a handful of relationships with guys her age. The relationships are fun, and the sex is good, but over time she starts to realize that none of her straight relationships are as exciting as her one time lesbian relationship. She finds herself longing for those days again, days when she would have multiple orgasms and leave the woman's house with trembling knees. Years pass, Mandy completes college and, with finances tight, moves back in with her father temporarily.

On Mandy's first night back in the house, she contemplates calling her old 'friend with benefits' to reminisce and possibly hook up with again, but Mandy's father tells her that he is having company over later - someone that he wants Mandy to meet - someone he thinks he may be falling in love with, and may even pop the question to soon.

Imagine Mandy's shock and horror when the woman her father is in love with turns out to be the very same woman that she had fallen for years ago. What does Mindy do? What does the woman do? Does Mandy's dad ever find out?

The story would obviously be from Mindy's perspective and what goes on in her mind. I picture her as feeling ashamed of her lesbian relationship for several reasons. Like the fact that she doesn't picture herself as a lesbian, but she can't deny her sexual attraction to this woman; or the fact that she's fucking someone the same age as her father, who is trying to get over his own failed marriage to Mandy's mother. Of course the big reveal would be devastating to Mandy. How would she handle it?

I'd love to hear some thoughts on this idea.
 
Lots of opportunity for some good old fashioned teeth-grinding angst here. Great setup for a story.

Lots of ways it can go, of course. In the world of Literotica, though, the most satisfying will probably be a wild three-way orgy for the rest of their lives. But that's probably the cheap way out.

One thing for sure, though: decide if her name is Mandy or Mindy and stick with just one! :D
 
Thanks carnevil, although I disagree that the most satisfying way for the story to go is a three way. I think it would be more interesting to have the daughter and her stepmother continue their fling right under daddy's nose. Have Mandy (not Mindy lol) going through hell as her new stepmother keeps teasing her until Mandy gives in to her desires. Afterward, the guilt sets in and she promises herself that it will never happen again. But it keeps happening, and they nearly get caught several times. Or maybe Mandy's father has given his new bride permission to have an occasional lesbian encounter because she has explained to him that she's bisexual and doesn't want to give up sex with women. He tells her that sex with another man would be cheating, but she can indulge her lesbian urges as long as she's careful, he just doesn't want to hear about it. That way, Mandy can somewhat justify her actions, even though she still feels guilty.
 
Mandy's father comes home early from work after a very steamy nooner with his new love. He sits on the sofa with Mandy for a little chat, and the scent of his lover wafts around him. It rouses his daughter's memories and feelings for her former lover, and she finds herself moving closer and closer to dad. As she nears him, of course, the scent, and the arousal it causes, becomes more intense. She lays her head in dad's lap, and it's more than the woman's body scent and perfume that she senses now; it's the very essence of her lover's womanhood. She wants it so badly that she can't control herself...
 
I like the idea Tio, but if Mandy struggles with her guilt over having sex with an older woman, and then can't find satisfaction with men, it doesn't feel plausible that she would suddenly want to fuck her father just because he smells like her lover. She could get turned on by the odor and discretely sniff at his crotch while lying on his lap, then be unable to control her urges with her stepmom when her dad falls asleep. Of course Mandy wouldn't realize when she goes down on her stepmother that her fathers cum is still leaking out of her pussy. And Mandy's dad wouldn't realize that the pussy smell on his wife's face belongs to his daughter. At least at first.
 
I was leaving it open as to where her loss of control would lead her. Perhaps just to wildly nuzzling her father's crotch and starting to masturbate. The point would be that it was affecting her unconsciously. I saw her father ultimately as becoming an unsuspecting ferryman, an intermediary for the two women to have "pheromonic" sex with each other. In a sense, he becomes the sex organ that goes back and forth between the two women, similar to the ancient Greek Hermes, as represented by the winged phallus stones that women worshipped.

But maybe I'm just getting too post-modern with my ancient history...
 
It's an interesting idea Tio, but for the dad to become the "unsuspecting ferryman" between the two women, he would have to be fucking them both, and I just don't think that would be believable. As I mentioned in my reply to Carnevil, the dad could easily give his new bride permission to have an occasional lesbian encounter to satisfy her bisexual urges, but never suspect that her lesbian encounters are with his daughter. Then one day he could hear the sounds of lovemaking in the next room and assume his wife is with one of her lovers. He would become turned on by the sexy sounds of passion, not realizing the moaning from his wife is because his daughter is eating her out. He starts masturbating and has an orgasm when his wife cums. Then he hears his wife say something like, "Oh fuck Mandy, you should give your father pussy eating lessons. He tries so hard, but he can't match your talent."
 
Back
Top