Bi-Curious...Nikki's steppin' out

So, Julia Roberts told Richard Gere that her legs were 44 inches from hip to toe and she was wrapping him up in 88 inches of therapy. Well... I have her beat by 8 inches. My legs are 48 inches from hip to toe...

Anyone in need of therapy??? :devil::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now that kind of therapy would cure anyone, stunning legs xxx

So, Julia Roberts told Richard Gere that her legs were 44 inches from hip to toe and she was wrapping him up in 88 inches of therapy. Well... I have her beat by 8 inches. My legs are 48 inches from hip to toe...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn...looking GREAT!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow, nice legs

The more the merrier! Sounds perfect to me!
:devil:
:heart:

I'm pretty positive that you got Nikki's heart racing and juices flowing today with the back and forth texting...that was fucking hot!

More the merrier indeed. 2 sets of hot ass legs and two scrumptious asses to look at...it does sound perfect. :devil:

I'm pretty positive that you got Nikki's heart racing and juices flowing today with the back and forth texting...that was fucking hot!

More the merrier indeed. 2 sets of hot ass legs and two scrumptious asses to look at...it does sound perfect. :devil:

That was my plan! :devil:
I want her excited for the sweet trip down here..oh the pun...teehee
:devil:

I love this picture it is perfect!

Thank you so much John. :heart: It's all about the position. ;)

Very hot pics Nikki! Umm....I need a massage. Moving and unpacking has made me sore
:kiss:
S

Woman... I've got a big bottle of warming massage oil ready and waiting. I can't wait to get my hands on you and give you a rub down. :kiss::devil::kiss:

You are the most beautiful woman I've seen on here yet.

Wow! Thank you Tucker. :heart::heart: Please don't be a stranger. I try to post at least every night.

What lovely, long, luscious, legs you have.

Can't wait to explore the rest of you.
attachment.php

I've stalled long enough... Here's a few more from the other night. Gonna have to whip out the camera again soon, I'm running out. I'm sure Mike and I can arrange that though. :cattail:

Last edited:
I've stalled long enough... Here's a few more from the other night. Gonna have to whip out the camera again soon, I'm running out. I'm sure Mike and I can arrange that though. :cattail:

Stunning you're very easy on the eyes and the camera loves you!:rose:

Stunning you're very easy on the eyes and the camera loves you!:rose:

:kiss: And I love being in front of the lens. I guess that works out well for everyone then. :heart: Trying to think of what to do for my next set of pictures... any thoughts?

Nikki just said that anyone following your thread or this one can't wait for Saturday. Lol :devil:

Well, if anyone had any doubts about whether or not we know each other will have those doubts shattered after Saturday. :kiss: We're going to have to take enough pictures to keep everyone happy until the next time we get together.

That's a LOT of pictures. May have to bring a couple thumb drives. LOL

Well, if anyone had any doubts about whether or not we know each other will have those doubts shattered after Saturday. :kiss: We're going to have to take enough pictures to keep everyone happy until the next time we get together.

That's a LOT of pictures. May have to bring a couple thumb drives. LOL

daaaaaamn...weekend photoshoot!!!!! :devil::kiss::devil: we will have fun!!! hurry up saturday!!!!

Back