This is Cady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to shut the laptop for the night and wanted to thank you all again. I'm leaving you with one last picture for the evening. :kiss:

q59UPYR.jpg

Welcome.
For some reason I seem to be drawn to the send half of your posts. :devil:

About to shut the laptop for the night and wanted to thank you all again. I'm leaving you with one last picture for the evening. :kiss:

q59UPYR.jpg

Such a sexy pic! I love how your shirt is open just enough to tease me with just a slight hint of your nipple!

Thanks to this thread, I had to Google what an "Oxford comma" was.
Didn't even know that situation had a name, that's just how I was taught standard English.
I never considered it optional before, just wrong to not use it. :|

Proper English aside, you are quite beautiful. :heart::rose:

Obviously your hubby is insane - if I knew you were going to be home every night I would be breaking all the speeding rules to get home and enjoy your lovely body

Okay, folks. Here's the deal. I've been on Lit for years as a reader/sometimes writer and only recently ventured into the forums. I'm 42 years old, in a marriage that lately feels like the inspiration for the "It's complicated" option on Facebook, and love the Oxford comma. I'm on the cusp of getting separated and not only am I rediscovering a lot of things about myself, I'm learning some new ones too - like that I have some exhibitionist tendencies. :cool: So, here's a Friday T & A teaser. ;) Thanks for having me.

WRLVFBg.jpg

bnt57LV.jpg
Hot shots and thanks for posting Cady!

Thank you for posting and finding your exhibitionist side. Cheers to finding what gets you uncomplicated.

*Growls* Very glad to see you have started your own thread......and good lord:eek: You are one sexy tease;) Those breasts are amazing, and dat ass....woof! And what a sweet pair of kissable lips. Thank you for sharing and teasing.....hope to have lots more of you:devil:

q59UPYR.jpg
That will make the night a whole lot HOTTER!!! Nice Pose of a very sexy body!

What a fantastic set of pictures to start with. You are sexy, shapely, and beautiful. Definitely looking forward to seeing more. :)

:rose:

Nice to see a fellow west coaster. And wow, what a body! How any man could let you go is beyond me :rose:

Obviously your hubby is insane - if I knew you were going to be home every night I would be breaking all the speeding rules to get home and enjoy your lovely body

I was thinking pretty much this.

GORGEOUS curves. Also: are you sure you're 42??

:rose:

Welcome

Cady some fantastic pictures! The best is your second. .on the bed black heels with red panties against your skin is just so hot. M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back