SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

SassySheDevil

Moody Roller Coaster
In all the years that I have been here, I have never really wanted to start a thread. and I am still not sure if I am truly ready, but thanks to those of you who have been trying so hard to get me to do this, I will try it. I give up. ;)

I can't promise I will always have new pictures daily like so many of the ladies. I will also add some of the sound files that I have been adding to another thread, I just want to find a better way to organize those if I can.

So please be gentle, I am really nervous.

I'll start with the ones I made for new years and the "Giving up" picture. :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Such a sexy and exciting way to start the year! You look amazing! :rose::kiss:

I don't know who kept encouraging you to do so, but thank them for me please. This is definitely a welcome thread in my eyes and I hope it's something you have enough fun with to keep it going. Great start and thank you.

Great start! Thank you for sharing.

If you're giving up that booty, I'll gladly get behind it. ;)

I think you lady's don't understand that most real men see the beauty in all women.
Your lovely only share if it makes you feel good!
Thank you

Sassy your beautiful and attuned to what you need and want ....bravo !!

good for you sassy!! that is the spirit...

and the pics - ummmm

Such a sexy and exciting way to start the year! You look amazing! :rose::kiss:
I hope that you will post more this year too, cause you know how much I love to see you.. All of you. :D
I don't know who kept encouraging you to do so, but thank them for me please. This is definitely a welcome thread in my eyes and I hope it's something you have enough fun with to keep it going. Great start and thank you.
Haha, there were a few. I turned off my PMs. ;) Thank you.

Thank you! You are incredibly beautiful Sassy.
Thank you very much. Hopefully it'll be like it was with the Audios and I'll get braver.
I've already told you which picture does it for me :)
You'll have to remind me, I'm old and forgetful ;)

Great start! Thank you for sharing.

If you're giving up that booty, I'll gladly get behind it. ;)
haha, I have plenty of it for sure. ;)
Mmmm such a nice ass love to give it a spank
I rather like being spanked. Doesn't happen often enough though.
Nice. So happy to see your pics.
:rose: Thank you.
I think you lady's don't understand that most real men see the beauty in all women.
Your lovely only share if it makes you feel good!
Thank you
That's very true. I'm learning that on here, men are much more tolerable then in the real world. Thank you :kiss:
good for you sassy!! that is the spirit...

and the pics - ummmm

Thank you Crash. I guess I have to try and be brave at some point. I have been here for a long time after all.

OK, I won't lie and say that I don't like the nudes...I love the nudes :devil:

The best is the silhouette picture with that sexy body shaded......makes me think all kinds of dirty thoughts about you. And I mean dirty in a get naked and have sex kind of dirty :devil:

OK, I won't lie and say that I don't like the nudes...I love the nudes :devil:

The best is the silhouette picture with that sexy body shaded......makes me think all kinds of dirty thoughts about you. And I mean dirty in a get naked and have sex kind of dirty :devil:

Oh ok, in the new years ones. Yes, ;)

Back