older girls younger guys

I'm 48, and while I'm not categorically opposed to sexual encounters with much younger men, I haven't had any to this point. I just haven't been interested, but I suppose that could change.

On the one hand, I don't want to feel like I'm simply using him as an organic sex toy, but on the other, what on earth would we have in common besides our private parts?

I don't know ... perhaps I'm not looking at this in the right way. I do know one thing, though ... I've noticed, as I've gotten older, that I get hit on by much younger men more and more. One young man was 21 and quite insistent that he wanted to date me. At first I was more amused than anything, but after a while it got to be a little scary, because he was borderline stalking me.

I guess I'll have to think about this some more.

One word of advice to younger guys ... please do not refer to me as an "older woman", even though that's what I am. I do not want to hear that phrase.

If your genitalia is in common, wouldn't you be with a young lady? :)
Excuse the semantics... Either way is erotic to me! ;)
 
If your genitalia is in common, wouldn't you be with a young lady? :)
Excuse the semantics... Either way is erotic to me! ;)



Now that I'm in my late 30's though, I can honestly say, I like to look at gals in their 20's but given the choice I will take a30 yo woman to bed any day
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I much prefer a woman who is older than me. Everything about it, from the maturity, to looks, to experience, its just... so much better.
 
My daughters male friends are always trying to flirt and tease me, although I think my daughter puts them up to it,just to embarrass me, not that I mind, she has a few cute male friends
 
My daughters male friends are always trying to flirt and tease me, although I think my daughter puts them up to it,just to embarrass me, not that I mind, she has a few cute male friends

I know how you feel, my stepsons friends are the same way, started with hugs (I have a hugging family) then to kisses on the check, now the hugs are a lot closer and longer, the kisses have I moved to the lips. I don' t crave sex with any of them, one reason I don't think they're mature enough. I have to admit I like the attention. Sometimes I wonder if the boys are comparing notes about me.
 
Three cheers for sexy older women who aren't afraid to flirt a little! Sure adds some spice to my day.
 
Last edited:
I didn't start out liking younger guys, but I do prefer them now. I started to evolve when I would go the gym or pool and noticed all the in-shape attractive guys. Then I started to realize that they were pretty much all younger than me and I developed more appreciation for the characteristics of younger men -- tight abs, full head of hair, youthful and energetic spirit. I've been having a relationship with a man who is 19 years my junior, and it's been a lot of fun. His stamina can wear me out though (not complaining about that).
 
Sexy Mature

Give me a mature lady in a skirt, stockings and heels anytime to make my manhood jump to attention. Women dressing sexy gets my attention everytime for sure. Ladies do you enjoy enticing men while wearing stockings?
 
love this

I only date woman 55 plus..I like grey salt and pepper hair woman and im dating a woman 59 who looks like my stepmother..Im 44..Ps..I think were gonna do incest roleplay which I love""
 
I'm talking about 15-20 years or so age difference. I'm in my mid 50's now so for me that would lead into little old ladies...but what I'm actually talking about is experiences with women in late 30's to maybe mid 50's with guys in their late teens & 20's into early 30's. ......Like I said...scratching the itch with someone outside the "usual" age range is often fun and fulfilling for both partners. I'm curious to hear others' experiences - guys, do you remember an older lady who turned you inside out when you were young? And gals - tell us all about your exploits chasing and being chased by guys close to a generation younger than you. And don't leave out any details... :devil:

I tend to be attracted to men older than myself, but last year had an erotic encounter with a 24 year old guy.....even with a 32 year age difference we had a great time! He appreciated my experience and confidence and I appreciated his stamina and creativity :)
 
I know how you feel, my stepsons friends are the same way, started with hugs (I have a hugging family) then to kisses on the check, now the hugs are a lot closer and longer, the kisses have I moved to the lips. I don' t crave sex with any of them, one reason I don't think they're mature enough. I have to admit I like the attention. Sometimes I wonder if the boys are comparing notes about me.

I bet they masturbate thinking of you for sure.
 
My daughters male friends are always trying to flirt and tease me, although I think my daughter puts them up to it,just to embarrass me, not that I mind, she has a few cute male friends

Give the a tease of a boob shot or an peek of your panties. Then you will see how they react:D
 
This thread gets little love. That's too bad... I think older women tend to have age-related insecurities, and that really impairs the fun sometimes.

I've only been with one older lover (well, only one with any sort of age gap), but she dropped her inhibitions quickly. ;)
 
23 year old male here, and lately have been dreaming about sex with an older woman. Never interested me until now but women 10-20 years older than me are all I can think about now.
 
I also find it odd how so many older women on lit have avatars of younger women, yet the men almost never do the same.

Society puts so much value in a woman's youth; it is sad so few women can see past that and allow themselves to explore sexually beyond those norms.
 
I also find it odd how so many older women on lit have avatars of younger women, yet the men almost never do the same.

Society puts so much value in a woman's youth; it is sad so few women can see past that and allow themselves to explore sexually beyond those norms.

So well spoken....almost like something an educated person would say, lol :)
 
Ha!
I've had my picture up before. .got chased practically up a tree and back .... Finally agreed to a "date" and he stood me up. ..
So, no thank you. . As sexy as you young pups are.. You can be rather fickle...lmao.
:D
 
Back
Top