Down your throat or on your face

Love the taste of cum so much. Always love it in my mouth so I can swallow every drop.

Agreed. Perfect.
Maybe plunging down my throat on the second spurt, on the first tightening my lips and letting it gush and drip down my chin. Then on the third, all the way down, baby. Until everything is quiet and soft and still.

Maybe plunging down my throat on the second spurt, on the first tightening my lips and letting it gush and drip down my chin. Then on the third, all the way down, baby. Until everything is quiet and soft and still.

Yummy! Very hot image Lazy Lay! You are getting me hard!

Yummy! Very hot image Lazy Lay! You are getting me hard!
Then there's that beckoning look. Mouthing the head only when he thrusts forward a bit, then letting it out and looking up a couple times. The look that says "do it whatever way you like." The look that smiles and says "Use me, your friend, the cumslut."

Then there's that beckoning look. Mouthing the head only when he thrusts forward a bit, then letting it out and looking up a couple times. The look that says "do it whatever way you like." The look that smiles and says "Use me, your friend, the cumslut."

That's hot! You are a good little cumslut!

Back