Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

  • Eh, I'm content with your tits.

    Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

    Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

    Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

    Votes: 1,058 61.5%

  • Total voters
    1,721
  • Poll closed .
Out in San Diego

Last in the series.

Nap time for Nameless.
 

Attachments

  • 39 on the phone.jpg
    39 on the phone.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 905
Last edited:
Hi. Sometimes I take photos of my breasts. Some w/ my nice camera, some with my phone, and some with a webcam. And until a little while ago I never thought to share them. Then I found Lit. I've really appreciated the feedback and encouragement from post on the "Post Your Breasts With Size" Thread.

[http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=38239342#post38239342
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=38256734#post38256734
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=38333331#post38333331]

I can't lie, reading some of the responses has gotten me all tingly and aroused. And though I still feel shy and am sometimes shocked that I'm about to do this, much encouragement from amazing people has led me to start this thread.

So, with that... Today I took these photos of my breasts...
Take an eye out with those nipples ;)

Gorgeous :D
 
You have a dynamite smile. (Yes, I noticed you had a face.) Thanks for the pics of your amazing tits. Just thinking of them makes my mouth water. (Makes my cock hard, too, but that should go without saying.) More!
 
Fevers almost 100% resolved. Took these photos, couple right before heading out, most when I got back home. I was originally trying to put them in some order that made sense, then I gave up, so forgive the randomness :)

A whole lot in this series at varying levels of interesting to be posted over the next couple days ;)

Very sensuous :devil:
I'm glad you've almost recovered:rose:
 
Get in my bed...now.....please :)

These pics are all fantastic...I've been getting off so good to them tonight!
 
The picture with your tongue sticking out is very hot. That's an image that will stick for a while. ;)
 
Not At All Revealing

Sorry, probably not even the best place to post these. But I'm playing and well, it's my thread, so I can post what I want :)

Not at all revealing, just nice colors and such...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4991.jpg
    IMG_4991.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_4993.jpg
    IMG_4993.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_5014.jpg
    IMG_5014.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
Not At All Revealing

Again, simply because I can :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5015.jpg
    IMG_5015.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_5016.jpg
    IMG_5016.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_5018.jpg
    IMG_5018.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_5022.jpg
    IMG_5022.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_5026.jpg
    IMG_5026.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 707
Very nice indeed! Apologies if this is an inappropiate question but do you ever take any photos from the rear? I was going to ask if you took any shots from the rear and then I realized that's none of my business. ^_^
 
love the point of view pics...grrr nice touch.:):devil:
 
They do keep coming ...

6th set from this batch. They just keep coming!

And so do we, believe me, dear. Sooooo do we. (and I'm not kidding). Your blue bra is beautiful, by the way. Where do you get them? They hug your lovely breasts so nicely it makes me want to take it off you ... which is a contradiction of feeling I realize, but a nice one.

I hope your posting these incredible images makes you as excited as you make us ... that would be a true bonus to know .. .

thanks,

:rose::rose::rose:
 
Back
Top