The Mob Boss & The Singer (CLOSED FOR Rocket1010)

As their heated kiss lingered, he moaned into her mouth, feeling her pussy squeezing his cock. He could feel her hips rising slowly and suggestively, her pussy continuing to squeeze his cock as their lips locked together with sweet bliss.

"No ...... no I have never done this with any other woman." It was a true statement. Normally the women wanted one thing and one thing only ... to be fucked hard and wildly by the mob boss. He never met a woman like Sophie and he felt himself falling for her.

Her lips pulled away from his, their eyes locking on each other as her body began to move a little faster. Their combined moans of pleasure filled the bedroom, accompanied by heavy breathing. Sliding his hands along her sides and over her back, he never felt this way with any other woman.

She was controlling the speed of their lovemaking and Vince found it exhilarating and sexy the way her hips moved suggestively up and down. The sensations in his cock were building as his hands cupped her ass cheeks, squeezing them and helping her bounce slowly on his cock. He felt this was just the start of a relationship filled with excitement both in and out of bed.
 
Sophia felt like she was in heaven. Vincent was showing her a side of him that was completely surprising to her. He was sweet, loving and caring. She had totally misjudged him. He wasn’t just wanted to fuck her and then dispose of her.

She was extremely happy that he had never made love with anyone but her. She was feeling amazing being on top of him making sweet love. Their bodies were moving as one. They fit together so perfectly. She was passionately kissing him her tongue playing with his.

He squeezed at her ass as she was bouncing on his cock. “Vincent, I think I am falling for you.” She whispered feeling a bit scared to say it. Her pussy squeezed hard at his cock. She trembled on his cock cumming hard. “Oh yes Vincent.” She cried out. She kissed him hard with so much passion.
 
As they moved together in perfect unison, their passions for each other rose higher. They fit together so perfectly, her large breasts smashed against his strong chest as their lips locked together. When the kiss broke and they were breathing a bit harder, he smiled into her sparkling eyes.

No one called him Vincent and found it rather formal, stimulating that she chose to use his formal name. He didn't mind it but it still sounded strange to hear it since everyone called him Vince, except of course the police and federal agents.

When she told him she might be falling for him, he felt her body shudder as her pussy squeezed his cock tightly. And then her body trembled hard, her pussy contracting around his cock as her cream coated his cock as she kissed him hard and passionately.

Vince smiled and moaned as her body rode out the overwhelming orgasm. He rolled her over onto her back, looking down into her half-lidded eyes, his cock still hard and lodged deep inside her. "I'm falling for you too Sophia," he whispered in her ear as his cock began to move slowly inside her.

Straightening up and kneeling between her open thighs, he reached out to fondle and squeeze her large tits. She looked so angelic lying before him but he had a feeling there was a wildcat inside her that would come out later. "I want you so much," he said beginning to move his hips faster with more emphasis on deep plunges into her pussy.
 
Sophia was pleasantly surprised he said he was falling for her too. She suspected he never had said that before and if he had it wasn’t true until now. She knew that Vince was being so honest and real with her. She trusted and believed him. She hadn’t felt that in so long. She liked feeling like this. She hated being so tightly wound and keeping to herself because she had been fucked up by so many men in her life.

He was moving in her faster and it felt amazing. He felt like he belonged in her. She leaned up kissing him passionately. She closed her eyes linking her fingers with his above her head as they moved as one. She was feeling so much passion and fire for him. Her inner tigress was wanting to speed things up and go at it like animals but this felt so right and so good just taking it slow and making love.

She was going through multiple orgasm from this sweet, tender love making. She thought to herself if making love is this good what is fucking him going to be like. She knew the next time they would really let the animals out of them and really ravage each other. She didn’t know what they were but hoped whatever they were would last for a long time.
 
Vince's hips moved with a purpose and that was to delay his orgasm as long as he could. Moving his hips faster, his cock plunged deep inside Sophia feeling her pussy muscles clenching at the slick pole moving inside her. As he moved his hips back and forth his fingers found the suppleness of her breasts, squeezing and massaging the massive globes. He loved the way her breasts felt in his hands and wondered what it would feel like to have her breasts pressed together while his cock slid between them.

With each movement, his passion for this sexy singer rose steadily until he could feel his cock aching for release. Holding his cock deep inside her, he felt her pussy quivering, clutching his cock as another orgasm roared through her. This was so different than the women he bedded in the past. With them it was always a quick fuck but with Sophia, the long slow fucking was amazing.

Slowly and assuredly his passion rose to a fever pitch. His breathing was becoming more ragged and intense, his body motions picking up steam with each deep forceful thrust. "Ohhhhh fuck baby," he moaned feeling the sensitivity beginning to reach an intense level.

Rocking back and forth, he buried his head in her neck, kissing the supple skin with his lips while his tongue slipped over the soft skin. Working his way upward to her chin and then to her lips, he found himself on the crest of an intense climax.

"Mmmm baby I can't hold out much longer," he whispered hoarsely into her lips before crushing his lips against hers. And as he kissed her deeply and wantonly he felt the urge to explode. Pulling his lips from hers for a moment, he gasped, "I'm cumming baby ...... oh fuck yessss." His cock throbbed and then he unleashed a torrent of cum into her pussy as her muscles milked every drop from him. He felt her body tensing and knew she was cumming one more time with him.
 
This was amazing and she had never felt so safe with any man. He was being so sweet and gentle with her. Her heart was racing. She was really falling for this man and it was scary to her how fast she was falling for him but she felt he would protect her and never hurt her on purpose. There was something so different about the connection they had. This wasn’t just a fling it felt like they were meant to be.

Her fingers linked with his their hands above her head. Their two bodies moved as one. She was experiencing so many orgasms her body would relax and she would be sent right into another one. She was moaning out. His head was buried in her neck and she could feel his tongue on her neck.

He travelled to her lips and kissed her. “Vince don’t stop.” She cried out feeling herself cumming once again. She knew he was so close and wanted him to cum deep in her. She felt him cum so powerfully inside of her. She was breathing heavily her body trembling a little she was cumming yet again. “Oh yes Vince yes yes yes.” She screamed out.
 
Vince was surprised at how many times Sophia's body trembled with orgasm. Each breath was still labored and hard while his lips brushed against her soft neck bathed in perspiration. This was the most spectacular sex he had ever had. No woman in the past had ever had such an effect on him the way Sophia did.

He thought of how they met and the constant one-upmanship they played until finally they were together. It was a special night and Vince rolled onto his side, looking at Sophia, her breathing becoming normal. "Sophia that was by far the most spectacular sex I have ever had. I don't know what we can do for an encore but I have a feeling we are going to give it a good whirl."

Trailing his fingertips over her sweaty body, he moved them up and down basking in the afterglow. His fingers circled one amazing breast, sliding under the heavy mound and then between them until he found her still aroused nipple. "Mmmm looks like part of you is still aroused baby," he whispered kissing her lips lightly.

Running his tongue over her lips, he teased her by sliding it between the luscious lips to touch her tongue and then slip out to run over each lip. His body slid closer, his leg draping over her leg, pulling slightly until her legs were spread open.

Leaving her breast, his fingers slid down to the moistness of her sex, his fingertips getting wet. Pushing his fingers a little deeper between the puffy lips, he got them well lubricated and then pulled them out. "I bet this is very tasty," he chuckled bringing them to his lips and swiping his tongue over them. "Yes very tasty."

He quickly returned to her pussy, getting his fingers wet again and then offered them to her. "Would you care for a taste of our first of many sexual adventures?"
 
“Oh Vince it was quite something.” Sophia said giggling. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. She smiled looking at him. She was feeling so very content next to him. She was feeling pure ecstasy. She felt his fingers move over her body. He circled her breast. Her nipples were still so hard.

He kissed her lips. His tongue slid into her mouth and her tongue played with his. His fingers slid between her legs. His fingers were against her wet little pussy. He covered his fingers in her juice and then he licked her juices off his fingers.

His fingers moved back. “Yes please Vince.” She said grinning at him. She stuck out her tongue ready to lick and taste the mixture of the both of them on his fingers.
 
Vince pushed his wet fingers into Sophia's mouth, letting her have a taste of her rich nectar. Pushing them slowly into her mouth, he watched as she sucked on his fingers, cleaning off all of her juices.

He wasn't sure what the future would bring for them but he had a feeling the sex was going to get better and more adventures. Pulling his fingers from her mouth, he smiled at her and then leaned forward, kissing her. Their lips met, lightly at first and then more passionately. His free hand squeezed her luscious breast, feeling her body scoot closer to him. As their bodies made contact, he felt his cock rub against her thigh while her legs squeezed the thigh between her thighs.

The kiss lasted a long time, with short intervals to catch their breath before their lips claimed each other again. When the kiss broke and they were both breathing a bit harder, he whispered. "I don't think I will ever get enough of you Sophia." His hips moved against her thigh, silently telling her of his growing desire for her.
 
Sophia moaned against his lips as he kissed her. Vince’s lips felt so good against her sweet lips. He squeezed at her breasts. Her body was close up against his. This kiss was so intense and passionate. She stroked his cheek looking into his eyes. “Well I don’t think I could ever not want you. Even when I didn’t want to want you I so did. It was so hard to stay so hard faced but I enjoyed the cat and mouse play.” She said. I stroke your chest as I get on top to straddle you.

“You ready for round two?” She said grinning down at him. She grinded up against him. Her nails trace over his chest. “This time I don’t plan on being so slow. I am gonna give you the ride of your life Vince.” She said. She kissed him hard her tongue sliding into his mouth. She was leaving little marks on his chest with her nails. She kissed his jawline and then her lips trailed onto his neck. She kissed and then began biting at his neck.

“Let me ride you.” She pleaded looking deep into his eyes. She wanted to ride his cock and show him just how much she liked him and how much of a slut she could be just for him right now. She could feel the animal coming out of her.
 
Sophia rides Vince

The way she mounted him, Vince knew that their sexual adventures would only get better and better. "Yes I'm ready for round two baby," he said feeling her grind her hips against his growing member. He smiled up at her as she told him how she was not going to go slow but rather give him the fuck of his life. "Go for it baby. I want everything you got," he moaned feeling her hips press against his.

Vince welcomed the deep kiss from Sophia, enjoying the way her tongue snaked into his mouth. He let out a moan into her lips when he felt her fingernails digging into his muscled chest. His hands roamed over her sides and back as she kissed her way down his jaw and then began nipping at his neck. Sensations ran through his body as he felt her teeth nipping and biting at his skin. It was almost as if she were a vampire and he was the hostage that would be ravaged.

“I want you to ride my Sophia. I'm all yours for the taking," he moaned seeing her pleading eyes. "Show me how you ride me baby. I want to be ridden hard and wild." His words made his cock jerk with anticipation of what lay ahead.

Reaching for her hand, he guided it to his thick cock. "Go on baby my cock is nice and hard and ready for you," he said pushing her hand between them. He groaned when he felt the tip of his cock, sliding against the wet skin of her pussy. "Oh god baby you feel good already. Saddle up and ride your cowboy," he laughed and then groaned feeling his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He knew it was a matter of moments when Sophia would push her hips downward and he would fill her cave with his cock.
 
Back
Top