Her Guardian angel of death (closed)

Valarious:

will have one of my people check it out. Val nodded, flexing his hand as he looked at it, the cracking and shifting of bone as his hand realigned, healing itself within minutes. His thoughts lost on Zia, What in the hell was happening in this town, and how the fuck did Gwen become a vampire? She was nearly as old as he was, judging by the feel of her power in his head, which meant she’d been turned not long after he had been. Bot that child vampires were rare in the old days, but those who created child vamps were killed, as the children could go mad with time. Forever stuck in a child’s body with adult mind and adult desires. Shaking his head to clear away the thoughts, yet another mystery to solve, cali’s voice breaking his train of thought as he looked to her again I have a bad feeling about all of this. According to the boys “you and me both feline, I think I will have to track our Eagle down, he could have more Info about Gwen, if he gave her such a sound thrashing……” he turned to look at Cali but his mood darkened at her next words Let's just hope MY officer is safer with your sire than she was here. “Lets hope MY women is safe, period” he hissed at her “don’t you have a mouse to chase now? Or is it nap time?” he taunted

Shana:

She watched Isabella sleep, an older male in his early 60’s dressed in a butler’s Tux shuffled up excuse me Madam, dawn is approaching, then his gaze turned to look at the sleeping women and he blinked, recognition hitting him before he schooled his features again “I see we have a guest, I will see her tended and fed when she wakes. Shana nodded, pulling her hands from his pocketsLaying out a Necklace, and a good sized ring with a family crest “see that these are returned to her Cedric, she is old enough now, to know her past, the potion should allow her mind to calm and process what she has learned today. The spell remains, but ive done what I can to weak it. Tend her. The old man nodded gently and took the items Good night madam” he spoke, going about cleaning up the kitchen and getting breakfast prepared for when their guest woke

Zia... Talia... Isabella... And so many other cover personas seemed to weave in and out of being one as she slept. The dress... Pain... Love... A strange purple flower being placed in her hair as she saw herself as if floating above. That same strange shade of crimson following her time and time again. Finally waking screaming she was shaking her mind a little divided. Part of her wanting Salvatore and part of her wanting Valarious. The buzzing from before a memory now but within it she heard dress and sissy... That she still did not fully understand.

Cali growled... Yeah like you belong in some cheesy sparkly Hollywood joke fang boy. You focus on Gwen... I get the feeling she only thinks she is in control of things I will see what I can do to find Talia... Zia.. Isabella whoever she thinks she is right now.

Shana:

The Elderly butler looked up, entering into the living room with a hot cup of tea ready he sat it down before her “shhhh Madam, its alright, your safe, I take it you had a bad dream?” the older man said, smiling softly, “the lady of the house says you are free to come and go throughout the house as you see fit, and would request you stay here till the sun sets” he said gently, his gentle smiling face unwavering “I have prepared breakfast if your hungry?” the old man was about to get up when he sat again “OH, the lady of the house would like you to have these back as well” he pulled out the necklace and the ring and laid them on the table before getting up and making his way to the kitchen again

Have... These... Back...

She stared at the ring and necklace.

I... I should know these... Help me... Remember

She looked to the kindly old man wondering if she should know him too.

Shana:
I... I should know these... Help me... Remember the elderly butler smiled gently “I don’t know the exact history, for that I apologize I just know it was part of your family. But I know the ring is a Royalty ring, worn on the thumb of the left hand it signifies the person is worth their weight in gold if they are captured. It belonged to your family for generations, the family crest stating whose bloodline you belong to” he spoke gently as he sat across from her, laying down a silver covered tray. Lifting the lid to reveal a breakfast spread that any 5 star hotel would be jealous of, rising the old man returned to the kitchen and came back with a second tray and set it down, varies sweets, and treats, rolls, cinnamon buns, rolls. Not knowing what she may have wanted it seemed the butler just made everything “Please, help yourself” he smiled kindly

Salvatore:

He slowly stirred, groaning as he rubbed his face, feeling the world around him spinning he fought to keep from throwing up as he slowly rose to sit up. Panting hard his head throbbing. Blinking as he looked around, everything fuzzy before he realized he was back home. His hand slapping around the side table he looked for his cellphone, bumping and knocking it to the floor he growled, cursing. Slowly he opened his eyes, wincing in pain at the bright light. “Zia?!?!” he called weakly “Zia” he called again, unsure if she had awakened before him……then everything from last night slammed into his head, and he rolled over, grabbing the waste basket as his stomach unloaded. After a few minutes he wiped his mouth, his face hardening. “Val….” He snarled, the big bastard had thrown him and knocked him out, how did he get home? He couldn’t remember anything after that, just that Val, some women and a bunch of men had been in her warehouse, and she was nowhere to be found. His anger searing through him, clearing the last of the fog from his mind and making his migraine throb worse.

“Zia” his voice more concerned now as he stumbled to stand, letting himself slump to his knees he grabbed his phone, dialing her number, listening to it ring then go to voicemail he cursed and tried again. Finally he called his guards, wondering where the fuck those assholes had been last night when he needed them. Within minutes 6 men walked into his bedroom and he barked orders. Secure the property and contact anyone who may be left after the raid. Find Zia at all costs

She stared at them as her fingers softly caressed over the necklace and ring.

This is more of this reincarnations stuff everyone keeps talking to me about isn't it. I... Don't know why but I am beginning to think I should believe them... Maybe?

Reaching for a biscuit she nibbled on it absently.

This is more of this reincarnations stuff everyone keeps talking to me about isn't it The Butler smiled sadly “im sorry child, I may be old, but sadly I don’t know much of your history, outside what the Madam has chosen to share with me” he soothed, picking through the food and filling a small plate I... Don't know why but I am beginning to think I should believe them... Maybe? he smiled again, his eyes twinkling some “The Madam has her reasons young one, and I have been in her service a good few decades now…and she has kept……..well……kept an eye on you” he said quietly, chewing on a muffin thoughtfully “She was so surprised when you choose the life of a cop, given your past inclinations, she was proud of you when you graduated the academy with top honors and marks” he smiled thoughtfully as he continued to eat then set his plate aside “Given you the choice of any precinct you wanted to work from, and how quickly you rose through the ranks.” He fell silent, considering, his old eyes showing pride, Pride in her, a smile on his face “How you protected that child in the middle of a gang shoot out downtown a few years ago that earned you your detectives badge “ he said, his smiling growing wider rising to stand he cleaned up the few dirty dishes he’d made “more coffee? Tea?” he said politely

Your reactions the sparkling eyes and expressions of your eyes lead me to believe you are quite proud too. Who... Who are you to me?

She straightened up some that cop mentality red flagging all over the place as she clutched the ring and necklace.

Shana:

Your reactions, the sparkling eyes, and expressions of your eyes lead me to believe you are quite proud too. Who... Who are you to me? The smile on his face softened, then widened some as he sat his cup on the table “there is that sharp cop mind at work” he chuckled “my name is Erik, and in relation to you? I am no one, however I have been in Madam’s service for nearly 40 years, as her human servant I am her eyes and ears during the daylight hours, and as such as I have grown up serving her, so have I grown up watching you for her, who she is to you? Also I do not know nor do I question, she has had me watching over you, as so much a human like me could, “ He leaned down and grabbed a small bundle of grapes and picked at them “would you like some?” he offered as he snacked “When you were in your third year at the academy and doing so well, we were sad to see that you had fallen on hard times and were short on money, worrying about how to continue to pay for your classes” he sighed as he settled again, seeming like he wasn’t used to just sitting around and had to always be doing something “I had been instructed to pay off your loans for you, the Madam didn’t wish to see you falter when you were doing so well, “ he stated, lapsing into silence as he ate still,

Riley:

All hell had broken loose for the flock, as the events of the previous night spread like wild fire they all took to the air, Dante and a few others having vanished, Riley had taken it upon herself to inform the flock of whats happened, and of Val’s concerns. As they took to the city Riely side and looked north, She was going to have to go talk to that old buzzard of an Eagle and see if she could glean any new information, as a Flock of ravens decended on town, pearched in tree’s , pecking at the ground, they listened and watched, covering the city, searching. Riley Flying north she dreaded what could happen, unsure of her welcome she circled, her keen eyes searching for the eagles Nest, or home, or whatever he may have

Salvatore:

He had gathered the remnants of the now broken families, and what guards they all possessed. Putting a bounty on Zia’s location and safe return to the tune of 20 million dollars to anyone in the underworld, to spread the word to the street thugs and pushers. As well as being able to find a few weak souls within the police department and paying them off. Using them to try and find anything on her or her location. All the while he paced, growing ever more restless, and angry. Val. It was all that fuckers fault, since that first night. He would kill him now if he had the chance, he was doing bowing to that cocksucker, it had cost him the safety of his women and the safety net he had woven so carefully over the years to stay out of police hands. Now he was a wanted man, in connection with the deaths of 5 officers. Val would pay for it all

She ate a few grapes absently as she listened. Taking at all in left only more questions and s headache growing simply from irritation of not being able to figure it out.

_____

The Eagle had been expecting one of them but figured a fellow avian would have the bigger balls after the beat down he gave the vamp bitch.

What do you want? Came the mental message from the bluffs.

Shana:

The butler got up, smiling gently “well I shall clean up, I was told you have free run of the house, I heard you needed to make a phone call, I can get you the phone when you need it” he nodded, gathering plates and dishes “The Madam requests you try and relax, she will be able to explain more tonight when she wakes” he nodded to her as he took the trays away “if you get hungry I will be around and can make you something” he said gently

Riley:

She flew along the peaks of the hills and Bluffs, Circling a few times searching, growing irritated she was just circling the head north when she felt the quick twinge cross her mind that startled her What do you want? she gave a rattling croak in irritation and landed, shifting back she looked around “That wasn’t nice….” She griped as she looked around, her face growing impatient “Val is………….curious………you seem to have History with that Bitch Gwen, and…….well…….we’d like to know what happened? And how long have you know her?” Riley swiveled her head around, she hated not being able to find where he was. “shes after the human women you saved today, and we have no information what so ever”

The old man seemed to appear on the branch of an oak sitting there in human form.

Yep... The vampire and the princess...and the sparklers they call witches. Yeah there is history... Gwen... That's just age old bullshit child not getting her way it's the one who owned her without her knowing it your boy needs to worry about. Gweny made a deal she can't deliver on... Why do you think being around your boy the ghost and you feather dusters is so painful for her? Gwen can't deliver the princess as she was without losing your boy... So she has delivered the soul inside letting you all do the dirty work of killing her... Gweny is reduced to little more than credit card for a witch who acts like she is working for her idiotship. As for my past. You come into my region and try to bribe enslave or manipulate my fellow we're of any kind you pay and when you try to turn it on me... Well... Let's just say that's why your boy was welcomed here he was a century or more too early for her plan so... She went into hiding grabbing allies wherever she could. She has always been causing problems as that witch wanted. Kill Gweny and the witch loses a base she can't get back.

Zia perked up...

Yes I need to call Salvatore... Let him know I am okay and can he come here? I need to know he is okay.

Riley:

She looked up startled, then looked around, how the fuck does he do that? To be that old and that quiet? It wasn’t fair, sighing her hands rested on her hips as she looked up. Frowning as she listened to the damn Eagle spout what too her sounded like non-sense but during his ramblings a few things did catch her attention it's the one who owned her without her knowing it your boy needs to worry about That made her frown, cocking her head as she considered. “Who you are calling feather dusters!!!” she huffed, half tempted to throw something at him in a huff. She was irritated at the insult and she had a feeling the eagle just didn’t care. So she has delivered the soul inside letting you all do the dirty work of killing her Riley thought she was beginning to understand some of what the old fuck was saying. While she knew most of Val’s past, “wait wait……” Riley said “Delivered the soul? What soul? Whose? I don’t understand? “Riley rubbed her temples, grumbling “Kill Gwen, yea, I agree with you on that, Do you know who the witch is?” she asked

Shana”

The butler smiled gently as he saw her perk up, listening as she spoke quickly her mood seeming improved by the knowledge she could move around “Call him? Yes, of course you can, as for him coming here” the old man shook his head no “im sorry, but the Madam has ensured no one know’s where she lives, there are many chess pieces on the board right now, and she wishes to remain behind her castle walls…….so to speak” he said smiling “your phone, Ms Zia.” He said, handing a phone to her, “I am sure your male is well, from my understand he is a very cunning and devious man”

He leaped down and stood before her.

Whose soul... Who do you think. Isabella... Funny how she ends up in severe pain around you all? Never happened before did it? You all are killing her for them.

Don't know who the witch is you figure that out when Gweny is gone.

_________
She took her phone and nodded.

Salvatore will find me... We... We are supposed to get married soon.

Riley:

Riley backed up several steps as the Eagle landed on the ground before her, she hissed and flexed her hands, her talons released, expecting an attack, this old fucker truly scared her, she was far older and more powerful then she was. But here merely continued to speak, a gleam and a smirk on his face as he took in her defensive stance and snorted at her. Riley listened, licking her lips as she took in what the Avian before her had to say. Finally she rested her hands on her hips and straightened “I think I understand now..” she spoke, bowing her head in thanks she backed away, still not willing to turn away from the old fuck, before she shifted and flew off, Things were going to be a lot worse now. It was already after midday, but dusk was still hours away. Returning to Val’s Penthouse she placed a call to Cali, and quickly relayed what was told to her, then called the Alpha of the local Wolf Pack and the few other feline’s in town. They all had to find Gwen, she was the key, Val…………well, she didn’t know how he would take the news given his blood lust was getting worse every day that passed.

Shana:

The Butler smiled and nodded “im sure he will child, “ he canted his head, a quizzical look on his face “married hmm? Congratulations, “ he said “I shall leave you to your call, I have laundry and cleaning to do, should you need anything just dial Zero on the phone and the wait staff will answer” he smiled and made his way down the hall.

Salvatore:

After some bribing and more serious threats, they had gained clearance to launch the ship, clearing port while Salvatore and the others went over plans. His concern getting Zia back, he merely nodded in affirmation as the others discussed their plans to take back the territory they lost In the police raid. Salvatore had nervously kept checking his phone, waiting for a call, anything that would give him news, any news at this point about Her. Damn Val, Damn the cops, when things settled he would even the score, the police that invaded, Val, he would kill them all, make them pay for ruining his big chance

She placed a call to Salvatore.

I... I am safe... Where I don't know... Just that I am with an old woman and her butler. Keep yourself safe.

Salvatore:

Salvatore grabbed his phone and checked the ID, frowning as it came across as “secure number” he flipped it open, answer with a hesitant hello he froze, relief flooding him as he heard his fiancé’s voice I... I am safe... Where I don't know. Salvatore growled “you don’t know where? Do you have any clues?” he asked quietly Just that I am with an old woman and her butler. he frowned “The Chinese Consulate got port authority approval and we pulled from dock, we are about 20 miles, anchored off the coast, cops cant get to us here, ive had people searching all over town looking for you, Im going to find you and we are leaving for our wedding, no more chances baby, IM coming for you tonight, no more games “ he said, his voice growing cold, fear and rage that again she’d been takin from him, Keep yourself safe. he heard her say and his eyes closed, a smile on his lips “you too baby, ill find you tonight, even if I have to destroy half the city, we have the men to do it”

Okay love. We... We will be back together.

Once the call ended she laid down again her face buried in a pillow crying softly.

The day passed quickly for most throughout the city, as plans and teams were drawn up and deployed. Salvatore and the Russian made their way back to shore as the sun began to set. The remaining thugs in town gathering near Zia’s abandoned warehouse, at least for now betting it was the safest place for now as search teams and crews to attack police officers in retaliation were also divided. They drew blood by assaulting the house members and now they would pay, Salvatore and the Mob boss would make sure of it. Riley gathered the Ravens together, noting that Dante was still missing, although no surprised after being tossed off a building. The wolves and Cali brought up to speed by what Riley had learned from the eagle and any other thoughts they may have had or ideas on what to do. The Butler with Zia did his best to keep Zia smiling and laughing throughout the day as they talked, and shared stories of loved ones. Gave her a tour of the gardens behind the mansion they were in and gave her her privacy when she’d wanted to be alone for a while. The old man felt bad for her with the predicament but was not about to disobey his Lady’s wishes and to keep her on the property when she had begged to leave and be let go. Shana awoke as the sun began to set, Making her way out into the house as she looked around, her smile gentle as she settled in Zia, almost pouting on the couch her tear stained eyes, and sat down, her head cocked as she looked to her

“good evening child, I was informed you still had questions and I really do apologize for keeping you here, I know you wish to return to your male, but please, relax, I will return you to him in time, things seem to be getting worse..” she took the cup of tea that was offered as the butler returned, and offered a cup to Zia “so, what questions do you still have?”

As night set Salvatore and the remaining gangs in town began surgical strikes against the police. Setting traps and ambushing officers that were alone, retaliation and distraction to keep the cops busy as they searched for Zia and started moving product out of the warehouses and to the boats. He kept his phone on him as they worked. Val had woken for the night and was also brought up to speed on the days events. Growling he called Cali and headed to the police station to try and get a handle on things and help with the search. He knew they were going to check out the new development areas of town. Everyhting seemed to going to hell and everyone was stressed.

Little Edward was getting irate as things around him moved as he stormed past them.

Where does that old woman have my SISTER!

Cali winced knowing someone was there.

Another player in the game I need to know about?

Edward snorted.

Isabella is my sister angry kitty lady but people keep losing her. Like Val and that Salvatore guy who wants to marry her and cranky vampires and birdies who can't protect her... Or won't.

Zia sighed to her.

How and why should I know these items? Why can't I remember all these things that you all know or seem to know about me. What about the angry buzzing I kept hearing around this Val person... The fangs and birds it's all too much... Like some bad Hollywood movie I can't wake up from

Shana:

She sighed and sat back, lost in thought as she watched Zia, and honestly, she didn’t have an answer to her questions. In all the centuries she herself had never witnessed situations like this, and she debated now how to answer. Taking a long drink from the glass of Dark red liquid he licked her lips, her piercing Ice blue gaze taking in the women before her, and her lower lip curled in as she sucked on it briefly. With a resigned sigh she shook her head “I don’t know daughter, this makes as much sense to me currently as it does you. The Past versions of you didn’t have this trouble or problem’s, but this incarnation seems different, something about you has changed, and I myself am at a loss….” She spoke softly, her eyes unwavering as she continued to gaze at Zia, her face unreadable, her eyes also seemingly shielded, neutral, The fangs, the birds, it's all too much... Like some bad Hollywood movie I can't wake up from That brought a smile to Shana’s face “to you it would seem so, but I assure you these “fangs” are real, the world you live in, is clueless to the real world beneath it, “ Shana rose to stand and moved around the table, sitting beside Zia, taking her hand,

“Do you mind if I look into your memories my child? I assure you its painless, perhaps there is something there I can see to help me understand what is going on now?” she asked quietly, her skin cooler then normal to Zia’s touch, her ice blue gaze meeting her’s

Val:

He watched Edward rage, fighting to keep from grinning, not knowing who else among them may be able to see or at least hear his ranting and insults. “calm little one, we will find her” Val spoke softly, Cali giving him a strange look but he waived it off as she rubbed her temple. Sighing as reports had begun to come in of officers being attacked. Everyone had gone on alert, Riley and her flock were spreading out, trying to help contain the chaos as all hell seemed to break loose. The wolves were prowling the street trying to head off what seemed to many to be a quickly devolving street war, and car bombs went off, and gun fire, the people had begun to panic, Downtown quickly turning into a ghost town as the streets were deserted, people locking themselves in their homes.

Cali shook her head.

I may not have any choice but to call "them" in.

"Them" a little known faction of embraced were creatures that called the ruins long buried under this modern city home. Unleashing them was like using a nuke to get rid of a spider in most cases but this one was far more.

Your sire doesn't release her to Salvatore we may be kissing this town goodbye.

________

Zia shrugged unsure of what else to do.

Whatever...

She sighed closing her eyes.

I just want to get home to Salvatore.

Valarious:

I may not have any choice but to call "them" in. Val spun around and snarled at the feline “Oh Hell……..Fucking…….no, we are not letting THEM free, I refuse it, I was barely able to control them the LAST time you wanted to use them, what, 120 years ago? NU UH!” he growled at her, his eyes blazing as he looked around, Val began to pace “Shana isn’t going to harm her, at least I don’t think so, but god damn it I wish I knew what the fuck is going on around here, the city is under siege and Salvatore and his people are in full out War after YOUR fuck up today of storming their meeting, now they want blood and over half their people are either dead or locked up, great job kitty kat” he snarled again as he started pacing “how the hell did you even find out about that meeting anyway?” Val asked, unable to stop himself pacing, his body almost quivering in rage. He lost the lead on Salvatore, they lost Gwen’s scent, and now Shana had taken his women off to god knows where to do hell only knows what to her, leaving both him and Salvatore rip shit pissed. He didn’t think things would be able to get any worse

Shana:

Whatever... I just want to get home to Salvatore. Shana smiled “impatient as always, you know, if you just slowed yourself down and actually thought about everything that happened you’d realize that these “fangs and birds” you talk about are not all smoke and mirrors” she spoke quietly, setting down her glass of tea and rising to stand, the soft whisper of her dark dress swirling around her she sat beside Zia, cupping the young woman’s cheeks gently in her hands and leaned in, placing a soft kiss on Zia’s forehead before pulling back. Taking Zia’s hand in her’s she gently slid the ring onto zia’s left thumb, the ring seeming perfectly made for her as it fit and wasn’t too big or too small, then she held their hands up between them so that Zia could see Shana wore an identical ring to the one she was now wearing “despite what happens daughter, or what you choose to believe, we are blood, I too, once was human, long before your parents were ever conceived” she fell quiet as they locked gazes. Shana’s ice blue gaze seeming to soften just a bit from the stern commanding regal lady she always was “Val, or this Salvatore, both are good males at their cores, but both from very different lives” she turned Zia’s hand over in her own, baring her wrist as she brought it up and kissed it. “do not be scared child” with that said, Shana opened her mouth over Zia’s wrist, the flash of white fangs, glinting in the light, more then visible this close before Shana bit into her wrist, the briefest flare of pain before it was quickly washed away, shana’s eyes locking with Zia’s, seeming to glow with a blue radiance as she let Zia’s blood memories join with her own

The one they have leading them now... I do have control over... She is an old friend

She sighed

Notice some of your birds missing... I don't trust Dante right now because he said his info was delivered on your behalf about the meeting.

Zia tried to recoil at the initial pain but was too mesmerized by the rings.

Shana:

She closed her eyes briefly at the first taste of blood, then her icy eyes opened and locked with Zia’s as the flashbacks flowed through her mind, and Shana instantly recognized the old women Zia claimed was her “foster mother” and silently snarled. She knew the women, she was the Witch who’d approached her just a few weeks ago threatening her, trying to drive her away from Zia after her first meeting with Val. Then the buried memories, an even younger Zia, just flashes, Her parents murdered, the witchs face, gwen’s face. The Hex being cast, a memory spell, then nothing. Finally Shana pulled away, licking the wounds as the blood stopped, not even so much as a scar left behind as Shana sat silently for a while. Sorting the memories, absently she licked a drop of blood off her lip before she finally blinked, seeming to com back to herself, she focused her gaze on Zia “thank you my daughter.” She looked around is if confused then her mind focused “this male you’ve been with? Salvatore you said? You love him don’t you? I see your thoughts, as Hard as it is, but you on some level have started to remember Val…. In the end my child the decision is yours, but if he is who you wish to be with I shall return you to him” she smiled patting her hand softly

Back