Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One night I was out on the town, soon after arriving to live on a Carribean island. A straight and innocent ex-pat white boy, it'd been a long time since I'd had any sex and I was looking for some. Got talking to this guy and ended up taking beeers back to the apartment. Put on a porno and started masterbating together. Suddenly he reached over and touched my cock then sucked it up and deep throated me. It was awesome! He literally sucked the spunk out of me as I writhed in the chair with him between my legs wanking his enormous cock as brought me off. I quickly returned the favour and sucked his meaty cock before he begged me to fuck him. Oh the fucking joy of being buried deep in his arse while wanking his joy stick! I came deep in him and he shot over our bellies, then we fell into a sticky drunken sleep. In the morning I was awoken by him sucking my cock in that irresistable fashion till he'd milked me dry then up he jumped and left while I was still luxuriating in the afterglow of morning glory mingled with guilt over the dirty thing we'd done. Want more right now boys!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00025a.JPG
    DSC00025a.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 2,059
One night I was out on the town, soon after arriving to live on a Carribean island. A straight and innocent ex-pat white boy, it'd been a long time since I'd had any sex and I was looking for some. Got talking to this guy and ended up taking beeers back to the apartment. Put on a porno and started masterbating together. Suddenly he reached over and touched my cock then sucked it up and deep throated me. It was awesome! He literally sucked the spunk out of me as I writhed in the chair with him between my legs wanking his enormous cock as brought me off. I quickly returned the favour and sucked his meaty cock before he begged me to fuck him. Oh the fucking joy of being buried deep in his arse while wanking his joy stick! I came deep in him and he shot over our bellies, then we fell into a sticky drunken sleep. In the morning I was awoken by him sucking my cock in that irresistable fashion till he'd milked me dry then up he jumped and left while I was still luxuriating in the afterglow of morning glory mingled with guilt over the dirty thing we'd done. Want more right now boys!

Interesting tale there . . .
 
Another time I met this guy via the internet in a nearby town. I followed him to his house in my car then we went inside and cracked a bottle of wine. Pretty soon his hands are all over my crotch and he's sucking my cock. We quickly adjourn to the bedroom and shed our clothes getting into an intense 69 on the bed. In no time we are deep throating each other. He gets my whole cock in his mouth and is sucking like a baby on the tit. Practically gagging we come intensely and swallow each others spunk. I dress and leave. He texts me for a week afterwards looking for another go until I delete him from my phone.
 
I have, in the past, had a serious case of 'weiner breath'.

My first BF was older than me and I can't state my own due to TOS, and sucking him the first time ranks right up there with losing my virginity.

Later BFs didn't leave as much of an impression with one exception, as I likes the shape of his erection.

At a later time in college, I found my first BF was co-habiting nearby and we reconnected. It eventually became a regular threesome, and one of my most memorable times was when I was sucking each in turn and one decided to have anal sex with me, and I licked him clean after he had come inside me. I was disgusted with myself later but I did repeat that a few times.

I haven't sucked a penis now though in some 13 years. I did see some nice ones at a nude beach and they made my mouth water just a bit. :)>
 
Wednesday afternoon at the Nude Beach, meet a nice Str8 guy. He was in jeans and I just had on a thong. He keep rubbing his crotch and so I asked, " Would you like a blow job? " Worked him out of his pants and he had a nice 5" soft dick with shaved balls. I started to lick his shaft and got that first whiff of man scent. You know that wonderful concoction of precum, piss and sweat. Man he smelled good. As I licked his shaft he grew to a good 7" of very nice cock. I like that size because it just fits in my mouth. Ringed the head with my tongue a couple of time while he moaned and then I started to go up and down on him. What a sweet dick he had.:kiss: As I sucked him I could feel him grow maybe another 1/2" and get even harder. I had only completed about 10 cycles of up and down and he starts to get jerky. Says, " You keep that up and I am going to cum!" I said, " Good." around his dick and just as I was coming on the up take with the head of his dick wrapped around my lips he squirts his first creamy shot. Oh was he taste. He squirted three more times and I loved each one. He just let me keep sucking and he stayed hard for a while. Then I squeezed him with my fingers and got one last creamy white pearl in his piss slit. I licked that tasty morsel off and just savored it. We talked for a while and he continued to played with my dick. You could tell he would like to try sucking a guys cock, but just wasn't ready yet. I gave him my number and said any time you need that lizard drained call me and I will be on my knees in a flash.
All in all it was a good day at the beach. :cattail:
 
Had a MMM last night with 2 tops. Lots of spit roast action and got 2 good loads out of each guy. Delicious.
 
I truly feel bad for all of you

I have an older guy that lives three streets over I go see on a semi regular basis, he emailed me earlier this evening asking what was up, I told him the usual " 7" of rock hard cock" and told him I could go over right away, he replied to me, saying to come in, lock the front door and go straight upstairs to his room at 8pm.

I did, and I'm glad

He is a little older, white hair, shaved body, tight ass, takes blood pressure meds so he used to not be able to get it up, but he is now taking pills for it, and he did tonight.

after cuddling for a while on his bed, taking him in my mouth, having a 69 while lying on our sides, eating out his ass, he did something which pleased me to no extent.

I was lying on my back, he moved his body up my chest till his cock was right in my face, a nice thick 6" uncut, got up, held onto the bedrails and pressed his hard member against my lips, I knew what to do then, I took the tip in my mouth, then licked up and down the shaft lubricating it, then I started sucking him deep, he could feel I was comfortable with taking him all and starting fucking my face rather hard, has I felt him tense up I took his cock out of my mouth, held on and he came all over my face, mostly on my lips, I licked them and then pulled his cock back down to my mouth and washed him clean, then forced him to clean the cum off my face with his tongue, we then shared it a bit in a kiss as I jerked off.

EXTREMELY hot, and I might just have to call him again tomorrow :)
 
just found out my guy is going to be free friday night and saturday. going to swallow two loads, hopefully even more...so fucking excited.
 
definitely...one of those loads might get swallowed in his car...and it'll be my first time for that...I was worried about it at first, but the more I think about it, it sounds kinda hot...
 
I'm being a very bad boy today.... Arranged via the net to meet up with several guys over the course of today... The first has just left and given me my first taste of cum of the day- a really nice big cock, not too long, and a good sized load... an hour and a half and there should be another knock at the door and another load for me to take...
 
A group of us from work were invited out to a barbecue this past weekend by a client who we have done a lot of work for. He is opennly gay and has always been friendly towards me. We had a few short conversations during the party that could almost be called flirtatious. I noticed he disappeared into one of the bedrooms with this very young guy a couple of times. Back at work I have been so horny and hard thinking about what those two must have been doing. I finally gave into my temptations and called him yesterday.
I thanked him for having us over and playfully alluded to noticing he must have been having a little more fun than the rest of us. He told me that I could have joined in had he known that type of play interest me. I dropped the pretense and told him I had a huge hard on from thinking about it all night. He asked me to prove it by jerking off right there on the phone while he listened. I did as he asked and he said he loved the sound of me cumming. We are going to meet for drinks this Friday. I can't wait
 
I am going to suck my first cock tomorrow morning. I have met this MWM online and he is in the same situation as me. We have been chatting on Gmail for over a month getting more and more nerve to actually go ahead with it.

I have always wanted to suck a cock and swallow a load, but after I cum I erase the thoughts for awhile. I figured that I will not be able to take his load unless I readily take and like my own load. So I have been slurping up my load after I cum for the past two weeks every night, and I now look forward to eating my own cum.

I am ready

I have seen pictures of his cock and it is about the same as mine, and I cant wait to feel what it is like to suck a nice cock........

Hopefully tomorrow I can report that I sucked a cock today
 
Well, I can report that I am now a cocksucker LOL

I took his cock in my hand and gently licked up and down on it. Then the head, it felt so welcome in my mouth as I circled my tongue around the head. He really liked when I popped the head in and out of my lips.

Since it was both of our first time doing this, we both came quicker than normal I suspect.

That nice warm creamy cum was a nice treat at the end......

Can't wait to do it again.......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top