Time Machine

atariblue

Literotica Guru
A guy, who is completely obsessed with a classic sitcom mom, builds a time machine in order to go back and meet her. Through a series of events he lands a role as an extra on the show, this then leads to them having sex.

Maybe she seduces him? She catches him spying on her? Maybe a threesome with the "mother" and "daughter". The possibilities are many and the chances for humor are abundant.

Maybe the time machine was a failure. He thinks he's gone back in time but he's just hit his head knocking him out cold.

Is this a hot tub time machine? Probably easier to get laid in a hot tub?

The photoshoped image of Lily Munster in a spiderweb lace bra and pantie set and boobs squeezed together gave me the idea for this.

Here's the goof I'm seeing in this plan. As long as we're allowing sci-fi/magic stuff to use why not use the plot from Stay Tuned? He's obsessed with Lucy Ricardo, the scheming, funny but ultimately lovable redhead. Not Lucille Balle who by all accounts was a raging bitch. If you use a time machine you're going to get an actress, if you use some sort of magic to zap yourself into the show you're going to get the woman you're lusting after.

The seduction is actually easier then as well since you don't have to pay near as much attention to realism. (Not that you were paying attention to realism as it was mind you) but if you're on a sitcom all it takes is her hubby being seen with some other woman and her getting the wrong (or right) idea. I mean seriously, how many shows can you name where a woman either cheated or damn near cheated because she happened to see her husband with another woman. And that woman turned out to be sister, or his aunt. Or she was just a sales clerk helping him pick out a dress for their anniversary? By contrast time travel you still have to seduce a diva. (Granted I understand that we aren't really bus so concerend with realism once we get to the point of time travel) it just seems that one is going to fit your concept both better and more importantly easier.

Absolutely wonderful idea....there's so many directions it could go. The guy could make it his own personal contest and see which tv mom was better in bed...or a personal challenge to see if he could get the most prudish mothers to share her bed, even when she won't with her own husband. (Think early shows where couples had separate beds.) Maybe start a prostitute ring with some of the tv moms and charge people for the use of his time machine to hook up with them. Can you bring the tv moms through the time machine to the present....or switch them around like Wife Swap into different sitcoms? The possibilities are endless...you're going to need more time machines! :D

Absolutely wonderful idea....there's so many directions it could go. The guy could make it his own personal contest and see which tv mom was better in bed...or a personal challenge to see if he could get the most prudish mothers to share her bed, even when she won't with her own husband. (Think early shows where couples had separate beds.) Maybe start a prostitute ring with some of the tv moms and charge people for the use of his time machine to hook up with them. Can you bring the tv moms through the time machine to the present....or switch them around like Wife Swap into different sitcoms? The possibilities are endless...you're going to need more time machines! :D

"You're gonna need a bigger time machine." -Martin Brody to Doc Brown lol

Since everybody is ignoreing me I'd like to know how a time machine gets yout o meet Mary Anne or June Cleaver or any TV mom rather than the actress who portrays her.

Since everybody is ignoreing me I'd like to know how a time machine gets yout o meet Mary Anne or June Cleaver or any TV mom rather than the actress who portrays her.
It doesn't. But he doesn't necessarily have to be just infatuated with the character, he might just want to fuck the actress when she was in her prime.

Now if you're solely going on the premise he wants to hook up with the sitcom mom then yeah I would say the Stay Tuned plotline works better. Or the original idea of him thinking his time machine worked when in actuality he was knocked unconscious.

What was the short lived series on TV awhile back where this family went back in time...no wait, they went into the TV series on their TV's. Crap! I can't remember the name.

Everything was in black & white...or was it a made for TV movie?

That would be the way. The time machine only knows about the character, not the actress who played her, so you go back in time to the actual television show. You get to meet the real character when the camera's quit rolling. The time machine creates the world of the TV show and sends you back to it.

Zeb what you are thinking of, probably, is Pleasantville. I haven't seen anything else like it except in an episode of Twilight Zone maybe. For the whole two people out there who have not seen it, two teenagers get sucked into a TV show on par with Leave it to Beaver. Once in the show they try and blend in then start colorizing the show since she is a slut and has sex.

Basically it was a you should be an all around person movie. Besides that part it's a good movie. :rolleyes:

Zeb what you are thinking of, probably, is Pleasantville. I haven't seen anything else like it except in an episode of Twilight Zone maybe. For the whole two people out there who have not seen it, two teenagers get sucked into a TV show on par with Leave it to Beaver. Once in the show they try and blend in then start colorizing the show since she is a slut and has sex.

Basically it was a you should be an all around person movie. Besides that part it's a good movie. :rolleyes:

That's it. I really liked it. It was a cute premise.

Surprisingly that Reese Witherspoon played the slut. :devil:

Oh please not surprising, she is a living woman so enjoys sex. Trust me the only women who don't actually enjoy sex are dead or lesbians who won't admit it so got married and have children. :rolleyes:

Besides it was a movie about how you should be a whole person and the character finds out there is more to life than looking good and getting laid. Now if only guys would figure that one out. :cool:

this is a totally fun idea. no need to overthink -- just dial back in time to that TV character you always had a thing for and push SEND. ...hopefully you would find out that everybody in TV land was completely depraved and starved for new talent.

Oh please not surprising, she is a living woman so enjoys sex. Trust me the only women who don't actually enjoy sex are dead or lesbians who won't admit it so got married and have children. :rolleyes:

Besides it was a movie about how you should be a whole person and the character finds out there is more to life than looking good and getting laid. Now if only guys would figure that one out. :cool:

Reese Witherspoon fan, huh? :rolleyes:

Myself I'd put the time-machine to more 'personal' use to meet younger versions of mature women I've met as an adult.

A little bit, she's good at what she does. Also not talking about her. ;)

It's more than just a time machine. In IT'S ABOUT TIME the main player invents a Dimensional Distorter that manipulates N dimensions -- time, space, string-theory constructs, and alternate universes. So for the purpose of the OP story idea, the DD-214 operator can thrust himself (right) into universes where sitcoms and films are REAL, somehow. Yes, he can pursue and win June Cleaver, Morticia Addams, Betty Rubble, Lois Lane, some Bond girls -- but stay away from thos underage Disney princesses. hey?

It's more than just a time machine. In IT'S ABOUT TIME the main player invents a Dimensional Distorter that manipulates N dimensions -- time, space, string-theory constructs, and alternate universes. So for the purpose of the OP story idea, the DD-214 operator can thrust himself (right) into universes where sitcoms and films are REAL, somehow. Yes, he can pursue and win June Cleaver, Morticia Addams, Betty Rubble, Lois Lane, some Bond girls -- but stay away from thos underage Disney princesses. hey?

All princesses grow up, even in Wonderland. Only in Neverland is it that the lads don't age. In fact in Neverland, if you are a grown up Peter Pan, you revert to your younger self.

Anyone read Zelazny's "Amber" series? The premise is that every possible universe already exists, but only natives of "Amber" (the one "true" universe) can travel freely between them. Makes for a great story background. He doesn't have any sex in his, but it could easily be added to a story with a similar structure.

Anyone read Zelazny's "Amber" series? The premise is that every possible universe already exists, but only natives of "Amber" (the one "true" universe) can travel freely between them. Makes for a great story background. He doesn't have any sex in his, but it could easily be added to a story with a similar structure.
Heinlein did something like that in NUMBER OF THE BEAST. The supercar could navigate 3 spacial dimensions X,Y,Z and three time timensions TEE, TAU, TEH. Those last two led IIRC to fantasy universes inhabited by all characters of fiction, and then some. Alas, Heinlein had a damaged brain at the time and didn't work that out smoothly. :(

Back