The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are probably those that could give you a few ideas.. but it's always good to discover things for yourself, too. *grins and nods*

Well my first thought is simply to appear before you, naked and say something like...

"Betcha I can get you off in the next five minutes...."

BUT...I find that sometimes it's best to not always give out challenges.

Well my first thought is simply to appear before you, naked and say something like...

"Betcha I can get you off in the next five minutes...."

BUT...I find that sometimes it's best to not always give out challenges.

*grins a bit and nods* Indeed.. you always run the risk of losing that bet. And then what?

*snickers at her*

I was always told it's good to have dreams!

This is very very true, without dreams life would be so wasted.

But I guess I must've slept through all the pillow fights at my school...yeah, that's why I don't remember them happening...

grins

This is very very true, without dreams life would be so wasted.

But I guess I must've slept through all the pillow fights at my school...yeah, that's why I don't remember them happening...

grins

*nods solemnly*

Or, perhaps you took a particularly firm feather pillow to the head and it knocked the memory right out.

Eyes widen

You know, I think you might be right! :eek:

*nods slowly*

I know... it's tragic, really.

The other possibility is that you somehow found yourself at one of the poor schools where that didn't happen.

In either case, I think really the only right thing to do is gather the ladies of the Lounge together, get them down to their unmentionables, and have a pillow fight.

*nods sagely*

It'd be terrible to deprive you of that memory.

*nods slowly*

I know... it's tragic, really.

The other possibility is that you somehow found yourself at one of the poor schools where that didn't happen.

In either case, I think really the only right thing to do is gather the ladies of the Lounge together, get them down to their unmentionables, and have a pillow fight.

*nods sagely*

It'd be terrible to deprive you of that memory.

It's beyond tragic really and I do feel as if I may have been missing out on something...if this is indeed the case.

That said, a pillow fight among the lounge ladies...hmm, wasn't something similar suggested with snowballs a while back?

Not sure how well this suggestion would be received but feel free to try and arrange it ;)

I don't know, but by the time we're done, I'm either going to be awesome, or my friends won't want to talk to me anymore! :D

Or they'll talk to you, they just won't understand/bother listening to your replies ;)

cue Dr Frankenstein style lightning flash and maniacal laughter

...a monster, I'm creating a monster!
Mwa ha ha ha!!

coughs and has to stop

Ok, so maybe I'm not cut out for the villainous roles :eek:

It's beyond tragic really and I do feel as if I may have been missing out on something...if this is indeed the case.

That said, a pillow fight among the lounge ladies...hmm, wasn't something similar suggested with snowballs a while back?

Not sure how well this suggestion would be received but feel free to try and arrange it ;)

It was, true.. but snow isn't something everyone has.

Pillows, on the other hand...

Besides, I'm sure between the two of us we could gather together quite a lovely little group.

Though I can't guarantee all of them won't play a little dirty.

Or they'll talk to you, they just won't understand/bother listening to your replies ;)

cue Dr Frankenstein style lightning flash and maniacal laughter

...a monster, I'm creating a monster!
Mwa ha ha ha!!

coughs and has to stop

Ok, so maybe I'm not cut out for the villainous roles :eek:

*snickers* No... I'm afraid you've never struck me as the most frightening of people.

That smile seems much too sweet to be turned scary.

*whispers*

Also? That quality about you makes doing terrible and dirty things to you just that much more fun.

*reflects her grin*

I think you and my, apparently frustrating, self-control should meet.

*nods*

I have heard about your legendary self control, SS.

I do plan on being introduced to it, one day.

However...I should point out that since I have no plans on trying to wiggle round your self control, it won't really effect me. Why wiggle round it when I can just run over it...

Or ignore it all together and take what I want?

It was, true.. but snow isn't something everyone has.

Pillows, on the other hand...

Besides, I'm sure between the two of us we could gather together quite a lovely little group.

Though I can't guarantee all of them won't play a little dirty.

This is definitely something to consider organising!
Even if only for the dirty play ;)

*snickers* No... I'm afraid you've never struck me as the most frightening of people.

That smile seems much too sweet to be turned scary.

*whispers*

Also? That quality about you makes doing terrible and dirty things to you just that much more fun.

smiles and then blushes

Good to know...

whispers back

...and I suppose that quality kind of goes along with the whole ''hearing a supposedly 'proper' accent saying filthy things'' quality

*nods*

I have heard about your legendary self control, SS.

I do plan on being introduced to it, one day.

However...I should point out that since I have no plans on trying to wiggle round your self control, it won't really effect me. Why wiggle round it when I can just run over it...

Or ignore it all together and take what I want?

Mm.. it may not be as easy to just run over it as you think.

But then again, isn't finding out whether or not that's the case much of the fun?

Last THOUGHT

Finished my intro post for FD!! Damn, that was LONG.

I don't believe I owe anything else...

*sighs*

So I should be able to get to work on the email story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back