The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of multiple personalities, but...seriously?

What? Who told you?

I bet you she did!

Oh, that wench!

Always a snitch. I don't trust her.

I don't either. She is a whiney bitch too.

Who me!!!???

Yeah, you! ...bitch...

Hey, everyone chill.

You shut up too. Always trying to make peace. You're the reason he is suspicious of us in the first place.

I just want everyone to get along...

Not this bunch. Keep dreamin'

What? Who told you?

I bet you she did!

Oh, that wench!

Always a snitch. I don't trust her.

I don't either. She is a whiney bitch too.

Who me!!!???

Yeah, you! ...bitch...

Hey, everyone chill.

You shut up too. Always trying to make peace. You're the reason he is suspicious of us in the first place.

I just want everyoje to get along...

Not this bunch. Keep dreamin'

You're scaring me, Moon. You do that too well. :)

You're scaring me, Moon. You do that too well. :)
I'm sorry, which one of us are you talking to? ;)

She meant me!

How do you know?

Because I am the one that everybody likes. You always post dark and sad things

People like dark and sad...

No, she meant me! I am the one they like. Creative and imaginitive.

Liars!

Just the Ambrosia/Heat/Nyte thing. It irks me for some reason.

Personally, I don't get it. The need to create a new persona. I mean, if someone is doing it to get away from someone, it seems as easy to me as using the ignore function. If a S.O. found out about their handle on Lit? It probably needs weighing as to what's more important, but that's just me. *shrug* It's all a personal choice.

*a penny clinks into the piggy bank*

It's not like I am hiding... so I change names, so what. I'm fickle.
Oh...it's you!

Of course it is her. Who did you think it was?

Hey, back off. It could have been anyone.

Oh, no one asked you. Go write something!

I would but you are using my fingers.

Hey, can't we just say hello? So rude...

Personally, I don't get it. The need to create a new persona. I mean, if someone is doing it to get away from someone, it seems as easy to me as using the ignore function. If a S.O. found out about their handle on Lit? It probably needs weighing as to what's more important, but that's just me. *shrug* It's all a personal choice.

we are all different.. and anyways, Ambrosia is my first name on Lit, I did not just create it. But again we are all different. That is what makes life interesting....

Oh and just for the record.. my Husband knows all about Lit and what I write, I do not hide that from him at all... Just for the record... :rose:

Oh...it's you!

*chuckles* Moon's on a roll today.

we are all different.. and anyways, Ambrosia is my first name on Lit, I did not just create it. But again we are all different. That is what makes life interesting....

This I knew too. Like I said previously, I was speaking in general generic terms.

Just the Ambrosia/Heat/Nyte thing. It irks me for some reason.

I think it works for her.
I'm hardly less guilty of it myself. Though.. Aus is gone and won't be coming back. For me it was an important distinction. Aus belonged to everyone but herself, even the handle was more about my RL partner than the writer behind her. Plus that whole hell hath bit...

It works for Ambrosia/Heat/Nyte- each brings out characteristics inherent to the writer behind her, regardless of her RL situation. Rain seems very naughty, Nyte seems to be more submissive, and Ambrosia sweet and sultry (I'm willing to be wrong here), it is an interesting take on one persons creativity and take on how they present themselves in the lounge, which is something that we all work on, struggle with, and play within.

adds a penny to DW's

-twitches-

Oh yeah. Most recient thought... There is one way to make me choke on my coffee and well.. make me fucking twitch.

Being NOT fucking awake yet and having my friend, who is also friends with my mother, tell me, infront of my mother, that she was pissed off that the dom she was talking to turned out to be white. and my mother looking at me and telling me that she just got a new computer and the first thing said friend did was start dom hunting, the horny bitch.

I think i'm in the kinky version of the Twilight Zone.

Oh...it's you!

Moon darling, you'd be a smashing addition to the Asylum... just saying.

If I can get it going again, that is.

listens to a voice no one else seems able to hear, nods and then whispers to Vivi

...Teddy is in total agreement...

listens to a voice no one else seems able to hear, nods and then whispers to Vivi

...Teddy is in total agreement...

The list of things that Vivi is most terrified of in this world are as follows.

-Zombies (don't judge me)
-Needles and her own blood.
-Teddy, that fucking homicidal bear.

*raises hand*

Is not the warden's fault. She' s been all alone in there for quite some time

It's not like I am hiding... so I change names, so what. I'm fickle.

I never implied that. The name changes just seem unnecessary to me. Fickleness also has nothing to do with it. It seems more out of boredom or indecision. In fact, if you were doing it to hide from someone, it would make more sense to me.

I'm hardly less guilty of it myself. Though.. Aus is gone and won't be coming back. For me it was an important distinction. Aus belonged to everyone but herself, even the handle was more about my RL partner than the writer behind her. Plus that whole hell hath bit...

It works for Ambrosia/Heat/Nyte- each brings out characteristics inherent to the writer behind her, regardless of her RL situation. Rain seems very naughty, Nyte seems to be more submissive, and Ambrosia sweet and sultry (I'm willing to be wrong here), it is an interesting take on one persons creativity and take on how they present themselves in the lounge, which is something that we all work on, struggle with, and play within.

adds a penny to DW's

:heart: ... How is it you get me??? LOL....

I can't keep this up though. It is really hard to change font colors on a phone keyboard.

Oh, no it isn't. Try harder!

No, she's write. It takes forever to compose a post this way.

You mean R-I-G-H-T. You make so many typos. You make us look like fools.

Oh, stop whining you two.

No one asked the snitch who ratted us out.

Hey, she complimented us. Stop arguing. Let's head to the Asylum.

What is the Asylum?

Oh, come on, you read other people's threads here...

No we don't. Stop lying

Well, I do.

LT: We are Exhausted now.

adds a penny to DW's

Are you referring to her writing style in stories or just lounge activity? I've not bothered to look into the former, but certainly haven't seen that distinction in the latter. Either way, I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back