Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobsgirl said:
You don't want my opinion. You want me to agree with you. So don't ask again because you're making me crazy.
But I need to know if my ass makes these pants look big! :confused:

its cold foggy and frosty and I only have two more stops to go

I always forget that it's winter where you are. Today it's partly cloudy and breezy, probably in the upper 70's. I even converted it for you around 26 C.

Not that I want you to be envious or anything... ;)

It's 2:36 am. You don't need no stinkin' blueberry waffles. Why are you even up, anyway? Go to bed.

I'm going to bed.

You're the one who drew the line in the sand. For the 4th time, I might add. This time I'm not asking why and frankly I'm done with caring. You made your bed with me, now deal with it.....and while I'm at it, you wear the martyr complex like a beautiful new coat, when in fact it's the most unattractive way to cloak your choices.

I've come to a strange opinion about rhythmic gymnastics ~ it's the BDSM of the Olympics. After all they have ropes, ribbons, hoops and clubs, most of the outfits have collars AND it can be done groups.

I've come to a strange opinion about rhythmic gymnastics ~ it's the BDSM of the Olympics. After all they have ropes, ribbons, hoops and clubs, most of the outfits have collars AND it can be done groups.

*snort* :D

Oh, so THAT must be why I love watching it so much!

Those girls are amazing. And I can't help but wonder what that flexibility is like in bed. :D

Oh, so THAT must be why I love watching it so much!

Those girls are amazing. And I can't help but wonder what that flexibility is like in bed. :D

Well, I imagine they'd have an easier time of getting into some of the more challenging positions. The real question is how long they could hold it. :D

I have to say it's quite interesting how they can do some of that stuff. Kind of 'Barbie' like.

so... the big story of where I've been for a long time...

At the end of January, I took an assignment in southern Italy. I spent 6 months there. I worked so much, on so many days of the week. I really didnt have any access to sites like this from the work computer, which was all that I had while I was there. I've been home for about a month now and still adjusting. It's been a weird bit of culture shock with arriving in Italy, and it's the same thing with coming home.

Big changed in my life recently otherwise - the boyfriend and I are temporarily living together. He moved in to take care of my place while I was away and is still here right now. He's currently looking for his own place right now, but we both think that's for the better for both of us. He's including me in his search for a new place though. Which I think is kind of funny.

Outside of that, been working quite a bit and figuring out what to do with my free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back