I've Lost Two of My Favorite Lovers, this past year...

BB7Inches

Virgin
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Posts
19
Yeah, 2016-2017 have not been great for me!
Does anyone remember " gypziedoll?" She passed away, early in 2016! Literotica, heck, the Planet Earth has not been the same since her passing.
And to make matters worse, I lost Jennifer, the Love of my Life, this past February.
My poor fiancee passed from a stroke... A Godamned stroke... at the age of 47, just one week before her 48th birthday!
Excuse me. I need to cry, here. See, I'm still mourning their passing.
OK, that's a little better. (I can hear them both yelling at me, telling me to stop with the water works and go out and meet somebody... Get laid!. And, as they used to say to me, "Fuck some girl's ass!" HAH!!! I really Loved those ladies!
"gypzie," my dearest, gypzie, I miss you sooo much!
And Jennifer, I will never find another Lover as warm and wonderful as you. But I'm not gonna stop trying, kiddo! I Love you more than I can say, here. You knew that then, like you know it now!
I miss you both........................
xo, -BB:heart:
 
gypziedoll

very sorry for your loss(es)
She was a glorious friend to many, my gypzie was...
If you ever get the chance, seek out her thread posts, here @ literotica. Most who knew her, adored her. She was like a welcoming hug from your mother. Just seeing her name on an email, in my inbox, would make my darkest days, that-much brighter!
And Jennifer? Oh, God. I will miss her every day for the rest of my life! If, indeed, there is a Heaven, then I know for a fact that Jennifer AND gypzie are both there, right now, reading my words of Love. I hope they're smiling down upon ALL of us, too, sending us all their Loving smiles and affection.
I miss you, kiddos. BOTH of you.
:heart::kiss::rose::heart:
xo, -BB (Forever, your Silly man.)
 
Back
Top