Are They Stricter?

Vernon77

Virgin
Joined
Dec 12, 2014
Posts
4
I just had a story rejected that was nonconsent but was like a disney story compared to some of the ones I have read on here. So I was wondering if they are now stricter on what they accept.

I read a story on here where a woman actually had nails put through her nipples! My story the woman has multiple orgasms and comes back many times for more. And there was no serious or permanent harm.

I had some more graphic stories published on here that I took down. I planned on resubmitting them but now I wonder if shouldnt bother.
 
No, they are not stricter.

No, the "I've seen way worse" argument will not get you anywhere. Save your breath, and I don't mean that dismissively.

What did the rejection say?
 
They didn't say anything specific just gave me this:

"We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused." That is from the guidelines.



And I don't plan on making the I read worse argument to them just saying that because I thought maybe they have become stricter.

I followed what they told me to do and resubmitted it.

Thanks for your reply
 
Often what that boils down to is interpretation. In your head you think you're being perfectly clear that the victim is secretly, humiliatingly enjoying being abused, and Laurel the site moderator is not seeing that.

Non-con is a fuzzy line running through a big gray area. If it gets rejected again, feel free to contact me through my author page and i'll take a look at it.
 
It's somewhat well known that these types of borderline cases are often up to the mood/whimsy of the admin checking the story at the time. It's also suspected by many that the admins sometimes skim the stories rather than reading every word, and thereby let things through that would otherwise be blocked.

Basically you pays your money and takes your chances, and if you get a rejection you deal with it on a case by case basis.
 
It's somewhat well known that these types of borderline cases are often up to the mood/whimsy of the admin checking the story at the time. It's also suspected by many that the admins sometimes skim the stories rather than reading every word, and thereby let things through that would otherwise be blocked.

Basically you pays your money and takes your chances, and if you get a rejection you deal with it on a case by case basis.

FYI, there is only one selection editor here--Laurel. There are no multiple "admins" skimming the stories.
 
Not stricter, your story just happened to fall on a day where she had predetermined she was going to do a few rejections to give the illusion there's a process. At this point from things I've seen clear and get rejected I wouldn't be surprised if a dice roll or magic eight ball is used to decide what gets a boot so the site looks like its rules are real.

Wait a few days and resubmit with no changes. 80/20 odds it flies through.
 
Back
Top