Teen Temptation (closed)

The break from tending to two energetic, high volume little girls was a welcome break. I got some much needed work done in addition to preserving my sanity.

I glanced down from the window as I finished up. A pleasant side bonus of today's pool plans was getting to see Elizabeth in a swimsuit. Granted, I'd seen her in far less, but the thought of peeling the tight spandex away from her body soon had my libido thoroughly stoked.

Elizabeth's friend Darcy proved equally appealing. Though not having Elizabeth's height, she was a strong match -- if not super -- in the curves department. At this distance, I couldn't quite tell whether Darcy was more voluptuous or just wore a more revealing swimsuit.

Unfortunately, her presence threw a spanner in the works. I'd considered it somewhat likely that Elizabeth would want to continue our tryst, but then she'd shown up with a chaperone. Was she trying to signal an end to our affair? Or was the presence of a third party not her doing, in which case I'd have to find a way around this potential obstacle.

I was still pondering the possibility when the time came to ready Emily and Karen for departure. That meant I needed a few minutes to coax the fat bulge in my pants to lie down first. Only then did I descend to the ground floor.

Packing up the girls was a an exercise in chaos. Even after the playtime, they were both still not fully tuckered out. Still, Karen's mom at last departed with them in tow.

I turned to Elizabeth and her friend. "Thanks for helping out today. I really appreciate it." I glanced at my watch. "While the work is over, you're welcome to stay and enjoy the pool if you like. Still plenty of daylight left."
 
As soon as the two little girls hurried off with Karen's mom, Idris suggested that we stick around and use his pool. Darcy was the first to speak, eagerly agreeing. We'd put our shirts back on when Karen's mom had come to pick Emily and Karen up. Now, Darcy was already pulling her white shirt off her revealing swimsuit. "You should join us, sir. Ya know after you're finished doing whatever." She smiled flirtatiously at him and then tugged me back outside.

She glanced behind me to see if Idris was watching as we sat on the lawn chair. "Ya know, if you really want this guy, you're not acting like it Lizzie. Careful I might scoop him up from you. He's pretty good looking for an older guy." She pulled my white shirt off and threw it to the side.

"Darcy!" I admonished and it was her turn to roll her eyes.

"I'm kidding...maybe." She smirked and grabbed the suntan lotion, "Besides, I can't stay long today. I have a hot date and you know it takes me a few hours..." she handed the lotion to me and I squirted some on my hands before rubbing her arms with it, "so I have at least an hour."

While we were both pretty voluptuous, I had a bit more curves than she did.
 
"Okay," I responded. "I suppose I could join you. Give me a few minutes to see if I have a suit.

I retreated upstairs to my bedroom. I was glad that Elizabeth hadn't yet left, but thusfar it seemed like she wasn't particularly interested in staying. Rather, I thought she might be about to bolt were it not for her friend. Or perhaps Elizabeth wanted to get away because her friend was here. Perhaps without Darcy, she'd be more amenable to repeating previous encounters.

I examined my two options for swimwear. I had some baggy casual shorts that hung down to my knees. These were the ones I wore in public. The alternative was my Speedo that I wore when swimming laps. The limited fabric made for increased comfort when swimming, but it also looked vaguely pornographic.

Were it only Elizabeth downstairs, I might have opted for the Speedo. But I still didn't know what Darcy's role was. If she was here as chaperone, then wearing a super-snug suit would only confirm her suspicions about me. So I opted for the more conservative swimsuit before heading back to the pool.

~~~~~~
Darcy was only half-joking about wanting to snap up Dr. Idris. Her memories of their first encounter had been clouded by her haste to get the hell out of his house. Seeing him in daylight revealed a handsome man in his 40s. He was really good-looking and somehow the fact that he was just old enough to be her father made it deliciously sinful to imagine.

Lizzie, however, was proving oddly muted. "C'mon, Lizzie, you're so quiet around him. I thought this guy made you hot and wet. Do you not like him anymore? Are you uncomfortable because I'm here?"

Darcy's eyes narrowed slightly as a different possibility whispered from the back of her subconscious. Just maybe Lizzie had made some of it up. True, she'd stuffed a truly monstrous dildo up her pussy, but that didn't mean that Lizzie hadn't made up sleeping with Dr. Idris. Maybe it was just a fantasy. After all, quiet virgin Lizzie hooking up with the hot doctor seemed a bit of a stretch.

Darcy, however, kept her doubts to herself. Lizzie was her friend and deserved her support. Darcy would trust her because that's what friends did for each other.

"Why don't we give Dr. Idris something to look at when he comes back?" Darcy suggested mischievously. She squirted out a fresh dollop of sunscreen and reached for Lizzie's chest. "Don't struggle; you know you'd be eager to do this if we were alone."

Darcy massaged each of her friends orbs thoroughly. "Damn, your tits are really getting big, Lizzie. Must be all that sex. Might have to get a taste myself so I can keep up." Her fingers spread the slick liquid across Lizzie's mounds till they were thoroughly covered. The breast flesh not covered by Lizzie's suit now glistened in the sun as if dipped in oil.

" Ooh, you look like one those girls from Maxim!" Darcy praised. "All oiled up for your photo shoot." Darcy promptly repeated the process on her own chest until her tits were equally shiny. "Mmmm, that will give him something to look at!"
 
I wasn't lying about the size of Dr. Idris' cock and that was what worries me because as Darcy's best friend I could hear slight seriousness in her voice about stealing Dr.Idris from me, not that he was mine but still...I had him first! I fought back any moans that were forming in the back of my throat as she thoroughly rubbed the sunscreen into my skin on breasts.

My nipples were hard from the attention. I had to indeed return the favor. My hands began eagerly massaging the rest of the suntan lotion into her skin, squeezing and playing with her nipples. While I was a bit more subdued Darcy had no problem moaning out loud.

"Mmm this will really give him something to look at."

I couldn't help but laugh at my best friend as I eventually pulled away and she readjusted her swimsuit and winked at me. It was hard to stay straight faced around her.
Honestly, I'd been a bit upset that she had insisted coming with me to Dr.Idris' house which was why I had been so grouchy and quiet.

Now, she only seemed to be loosening me up. She leaned forward and kissed my lips lightly before giggling and jumping the pool. She came back from underwater. "Come join me, Lizzie."

I laughed and got up off the seat, running and jumping into the pool. Both our swimsuits clung tightly to our bodies. "Hi, Dr. Idris!" Darcy yelled as I came up from underwater.
 
Darcy's eyes ran over Dr. Idris' body as he exited the house. She involuntarily licked her lips in appreciation. Underneath his serious grown-up clothes, he had quite the bod. Most of her experience was with guys her own age, but Idris made most of those look pretty flabby by comparison.

Her gaze drifted down to his lower half. Unfortunately, her hopes of confirming or denying Lizzie's insinuations about what the good doctor was packing below the waist would remain indeterminate for now. The baggy swimsuit he wore offered too much concealment for her to determine what he had going on underneath. She'd have to find another way to suss out the truth.

~~~~~
I blinked in the bright sunlight as I entered the back yard. I shaded my eyes as I crossed to the pool. Both girls were currently chest deep in the water, their hair damp and tight to their scalp.

Their current position meant that in addition to their heads and necks, the upper portion of their breasts also broke the surface. They looked like twin islands rising from the waves, Darcy's slightly pale compared to Elizabeth's darker hue.

Darcy beckoned me to join them, so I slipped into the water and dunked myself under to wet my hair. I drifted over within arm's length of the pair and greeted them with a smile.

"You two must have quite the stamina. Looking after Emily and Karen usually leaves me in need of a nap. I guess it was a good thing that you brought Darcy along."
 
Was he attempting to joke or was he serious? How did we keep up our stamina? I wasn't sure whether I should be offended or not. The other night he hadn't been complaining about my stamina. In fact, it was he who quit first! "You weren't complaining the other night." I retorted as Darcy had started doing laps, she stopped mid way as if observing Dr. idris' reaction.

"Oh no, I'm really bad with kids, I'm shocked they even liked me. I think it was the hair." Darcy said as if she hadn't heard a thing though when I looked over at her she seemed to gloat a bit from my outburst. I looked over at Dr. Idris and wasn't sure I could read what his face was saying.

I blushed and dunked myself under water as if to cool my temper off. I came back up and Darcy was now near Dr. Idris giggling flirtatiously. Why was I getting so upset? It wasn't like he was my boyfriend or anything. I mean the man was my boss. But maybe for once it was nice having the attention totally on me for once.

"Lizziiiiie come here!" Darcy called. "I was just telling Dr.Idris how fun you can be when you loosen up, that you're not such a stick in the mud like you pretend to be." She winked at me. "I'm not sure whe believes me though. SO..." she hopped out of the pool and pulled her phone out, tapping some things, a Bruno Mars song began blasting.

"I told him we could give him a little strip show..." Darcy wiggles her brows at me. "I only have about 45 minutes before I have to go though, so cmon Lizzie hurry!" I bit my lip glancing at Dr. Idris and getting up there with her. She began taking my bikini off but stopped midway and guided my hands to her bikini strap before squeezing my tits as the top fell on the cement.
 
Darcy almost groaned with frustration. She'd hoped that making up a fake "I gotta be somewhere in an hour" event would goad Lizzie into moving things along. But Lizzie was being her usual wallflower and Dr. Idris clearly wasn't going to make a move with someone else around. Dammit, she wanted to see this cock!

She considered making an excuse to leave. Maybe she could sneak back and catch them in the act. But Lizzie was acting out of sorts as it was, so she might take the chance to leave as well. Darcy didn't want to gamble on losing her chance.

The purple-haired vixen chewed her lip a second. Fuck it; she'd force this to happen if she had to. No more beating around the bush.

"C'mon, Lizzie, let's get out of the pool," Darcy directed. Lizzie looked at her funny. Why get out after they just got in? But nevertheless, her friend followed.

~~~~~
At Darcy's insistence, both girls climbed out of the pool. I wasn't sure to make of it. They'd just invited me in, so why leave?

Things went further off the beaten path when Darcy announced that the two of them wanted to strip for me. Within moments, both girls were topless, their hands covering their nipples. Given how busty each of them was, that left an immense amount of delectable flesh spilling out past their fingers

I cautiously followed them out of the pool, standing a few yards away from them. Elizabeth seemed a tad uncertain whether she liked this turn of events, but Darcy seemed quite eager. She squeezed her tits up till they almost brushed her chin and smiled seductively at me.

"Why do I get the sense that Elizabeth has been telling you a few things?" I inquired carefully.

Darcy giggled like the schoolgirl she was and nudged her friend with her shoulder. "Lizzie tells me you're not like other guys. Told me that she'd prove it to me. Hope you don't mind." Her gaze drifted down to my swim trunks. Though I was far from hard, I could feel my cock sliding down my inner thigh in the presence of these two half-naked beauties.

Darcy nudged her friend again. "C'mon, Lizzie. Help Dr. Idris with his swimsuit. I'm sure he would like you to."
 
Lizzie moaned as they caressed each other's breast before Darcy pulled away after Dr. Idris stepped out of the pool. I blushed furiously at his inquiry but Darcy's infectious giggle made me smile coyly as she pushed me towards him. "C'mon, Lizzie. Help Dr. Idris with his swimsuit. I'm sure he would like you to."

As I made my way towards Dr. Idris I didn't miss Darcy lick her lips as she followed behind me slowly. "We thought..." I said bravely," we could give you an example of how fun we can be together." Darcy giggled behind me while I pulled his shorts down.

I began licking the sides of it as Darcy stood there in awe. I was kind of shocked because she'd been so adamant about seeing it that I thought she'd join in. Maybe she was intimidated by it? Or had she seen something bigger? I started to worry that she'd say I was lying or something.

Eventually she came to the other side and helped me lick it our tongues sometimes mashing against one another. I took the tip in my mouth as she began playing with his balls. My head began bobbing up and down.

"Don't be mean, Lizzie. Share! " she insisted as she pinched my nipples hard to grab my attention. I pulled away and then took her place to play with his balls as she sucked.

"See, Dr.Idris..we definitely know how to get you to relax." She said before taking him in her mouth.
 
Darcy felt the blood drain from her face as Lizzie tugged Dr. Idris' swim trunks aside. She'd been expecting big, sure, but nothing like this. His cock was huge.

She felt her knees go wobbly as the exposed pillar of flesh began to rise into the air. Holy shit! He wasn't even totally hard yet. The impossibly massive shaft was still swelling in size as it angled upward.

Darcy might have continued to stare had not Lizzie knelt down on the deck to fondle the gargantuan cock. The very thought of handling something that massive scared her, but her pride refused to let herself be shown up. Darcy moved to join Lizzie, forcing a confident smile on her face as she did.

~~~~~
In all my years, I'd never experienced anything close to what was happening. I'd always done pretty well with girls, but never anything out of the letters to Penthouse. Yet here I was having much cock sucked by two half-naked teenagers.

Had I been their age, I'm not sure if could have handled it. I suspect the prospect of two girls at the same time would have totally freaked me out. Even now, I had to work a little to maintain a calm demeanor instead of giggling with delight.

Elizabeth and Darcy took turns, one handling my heavy balls while the other took the engorged cockhead. Both managed to take about a third of it before needing to withdraw and gasp for air.

I could tell Elizabeth was excited, though she didn't say much. Darcy, however, remained fairly vocal. Whenever her mouth wasn't full, she rattled on in awe. "Oh my God! You are so big! Even bigger than what Lizzie said. Even your balls are huge. Oh God, I bet you must cum like cups or quarts or something. Holy fuck, you're big!"

After a couple of cycles, I decided to try something. "Okay, girls, let's play a little game. I'm getting pretty close, so we need to decide what happens when I blow. How about we have a little contest. Whomever can deep throat me the farthest gets to decide where I cum?"

Darcy and Elizabeth looked at me each other. Neither of them had tried taking more than they could fit in their mouth, so they were clearly unsure whether they could take me even deeper. Would either of them be willing to dare it?
 
A competition of sorts? Darcy and I looked at each other and both of us narrowed our eyes at each other. She could easily beat me I was certain of it considering she'd sucked a lot of dick and had way more experience than I did.

"I'm game!" Darcy said as she turned her gaze away from me,"What do you say, Lizzie?"

I couldn't let her show me up, that was for certain! After all, I'd done all that talking about how much I could take and even though it wasn't a lie; I had taken a lot. If I backed out it would seem like a lie. Besides, I didn't want Dr. Idris to think I wasn't interested.

"Why not? I'm sure I can do it." I said as boldly as possible.

"Well since you started him off, it's only fair that I go first." Darcy said and I merely nodded as fear began to rise up inside me. She took Dr. Idris' cock into her mouth and slowly took him down her throat, deeper and deeper still.

I glanced up at Dr. Idris to take in his reaction and then quickly looked away again, biting my lip. She was taking a pretty hefty amount of cock down her throat but hadn't taken all of him. Finally she pulled back gasping for air and blew a strand of purple hair out of her eyes.

"My turn." I said brightly, thankful that she hadn't been able to take all of him. Though she'd taken about an inch more than I had my first time. Slowly I guided Dr. Idris into my mouth, more and more groaning as his cock rubbed against my throat, I paused but hadn't pulled back remembering that before Dr. Idris had said to relax.

I did, making sure to breathe through my nose so I wouldn't lose my breath so easily. I took another few inches in my moans vibrating against his cock and then pushed more down my throats almost gagging but not quite.
 
I watched as the girls took turns trying to fellate me. I'd never had two compete for me before. It was rather thrilling.

And it was definitely a competition. As Darcy inhaled inch after inch, I could see Lizzie watching with fierce interest. Given her reluctance to handle my cock that first time, it was amusing to see how possessive she'd become about it since.

Darcy managed nearly a foot; still inches shy of the entire thing, but an impressive number. Elizabeth approached with determination in her eyes. She clearly wanted to win.

But as my girth distended her delicate throat from within, I could see she just couldn't quite measure up. She at last pulled back, gasping for air, unable to go any further.

I groaned, my cock so hard that it ached. "Darcy is the winner," I declared. I pointed to a smear of lipstick a few inches up from the base. "That's hers. Impressive. But you also beat your personal best, too, Elizabeth, so good job."

"So you get to decide, Darcy. Where do you want it?"

~~~~~~~
Darcy felt the thrill of victory upon the announcement. She'd nearly choked trying to handle that massive cock. Elizabeth had actually undersold how big Mr. Idris was. Not only was he long, but his shaft was crazy thick, too. She could barely hold it using both hands.

But having triumphed, now what? She was glad to show Lizzie that she knew a thing or two about sex, but Darcy wasn't sure she wanted to demonstrate it on Dr. Idris. Her pussy felt sore just looking at that thing.

And no way thing was fitting entirely inside her pussy. That huge pillar was going to fill that and plow right into her womb beyond. Darcy had heard of such things, but never encountered it personally. Had Lizzie been doing that this entire time? How had she figured it out so quickly.

Darcy bit her lip. Letting him fuck her scared her, but having him fuck Lizzie instead seemed like Lizzie had won. But all that glorious cum had to go somewhere. What to decide? What to decide?!

Darcy opened her mouth. "I choose . . . ."

 
"I choose..."

It really seemed hard for her to decide and I couldn't understand why. Like she'd won so obviously she'd want his delicious cock all to herself, wouldn't she.

Earlier, Dr. Idris gave me the good job comment for beating my own personal record but it wasn't good enough. He'd probably give Darcy my job and ...

"I want to see you fuck Lizzie..."

I stared at her with a shocked expression. Was she joking, I mean I really couldn't tell.

"Well go on Lizzie...it's not like you two haven't fucked before." There was a challenge in her eyes and instantly I knew what she was doing. She was trying to see if I was being honest about really fucking him. She probably thought because I couldn't take all of his cock down my throats that there was no way I could take him in my pussy.

"Hey it's your choice." I said with a shrug then turned to Dr. Idris,"I certainly don't mind."
 
I raised a slight eyebrow. Despite Darcy's victory, she was going to let Elizabeth have the first round. It seemed odd initially.

Still, as I saw her eyes dart around the room, I got a suspicion that Darcy might be more uncomfortable in the current situation than she let on. Her attitude screamed confidence, but perhaps that was just for show. Perhaps she was merely trying to hide her anxiety behind her bravado.

Regardless, it wasn't the time to explore that. My cock ached for release and Elizabeth had been designated the recipient. "Excellent. If you would bend over that deck chair there, Elizabeth, we can get started."

~~~~
Darcy resisted the need to tremble. That brief moment when Dr. Idris had turned to her and offered to fuck her has been almost paralyzing. Part of her wanted to feel that massive cock inside her. But what if it was too big? That was far and away the thickest thing she'd ever seen. What if her pussy couldn't handle it?

So she'd gotten cold feet and passed it on off to Lizzie. She hoped her friend hadn't noticed. Darcy was supposed to be the outgoing, brave one relative to shy, quiet Lizzie. But here it seemed like the tables had turned.

Darcy watched with muted awe now as Lizzie reached between her thighs and guided Dr. Idris' cock towards her pussy. Even the head seemed far to completely dwarf her pink labia. Would her friend truly be able to handle it?
 
I was shocked still, she wanted me to fuck him. I looked at Darcy with raised eyebrows. All that gloating about how many guys she'd fucked and here it was, the perfect chance to fuck a man with probably the biggest dick she'd ever seen and she didn't want to.

I walked over to the chair as Darcy watched, biting her lip in a sexy manner then wiggled out of my bikini bottoms. I slowly bent over as Dr. Idris came forward and guided his cock into my pussy, moaning loudly as my body welcomed him back inside. My pussy tightened around his huge cock as I stared at Darcy.

She seemed to be entranced. Her hand slid down her taut stomach finding her nearly bald pussy through her bikini bottoms. I only knew the state of her pussy because I'd been down there so much. Her fingers seemed to dig deeper into herself until she eventually shed the rest of her bikini, masturbating as Dr. Idris began fucking me.
 
Darcy cringed as Dr. Idris slid his massive cock into her friend. Something that big shouldn't be possible! A woman's pussy shouldn't be able to stretch that far! Was this all some crazy dream?!

No, definitely not. The fingers teasing her clit right now were very real. They were hers

~~~~~
I plowed into Elizabeth without ceremony or pretense. After having my dick sucked by both of these busty teens, I was already close to the edge. I didn't have time for niceties.

I sank about halfway into her till the resistance started to grow. She needed more time to warm up and I did not have the stamina for that. "I told you I was close," I grunted, pulling out of her. "Gonna be soon."

I pumped halfway into her perhaps a dozen more times before I exploded. It felt like my cum gushed into her like a firehose.
 
Darcy

Darcy watched as her best friend was fucked into oblivion. She couldn't believe Lizzie, good little Elizabeth. Sweet little innocent Liz was taking his cock like a champ. Sure, it looked like it was painful but it was almost like Liz embraced the pain.

It was fucking sexy as hell.

It was true that almost didn't believe Liz had taken his cock but she also wanted to see if Liz could take it then maybe she could take it too.

~~

"Fuck, yes! Yes, yes oh my god!" I squealed as Dr. Idris rammed his cock deeper and deeper inside me. I vaguely heard his warning that he was close but I was on the edge of cumming with him.

Suddenly, I felt his cum explode inside me which set off my own orgasm. I squealed then bit my lip trying not to be too loud despite my earlier moans of delight.
 

Darcy gawked openly as Dr. Idris began pounding Lizzie mercilessly. He fucked with such power that it scared her a little. Scared, but also thrilled. Enough that she climaxed just watching. God, this was so much better than porn!

Lizzie and Dr. Idris paid her no mind because they were too busy cumming themselves. Darcy could actually see the moment when he came. The base of his cock pulsed as he pumped his cum into Lizzie. It pulsed for a very long time, too. Darcy suspected his loads must be enormous.

She wasted no time in dashing to his side as soon as he pulled out Lizzie. She seized his slippery cock as vest she could and immediately began sucking on it. In its softened state, she was able to accommodate its girth much more easily. She stuffed about half of it down her throat and milked him for as much as she could get.

She also made sure to drizzle a decent on her tits. She knew it was probably an old wives' tale that cum made your boobs big and perky. Then again, Darcy had barely been an A-cup when she gave her first blowjob, but she'd gained two cup sizes in the following month;maybe it wasn't superstition.

~~~~
I came hard and long into Elizabeth. Apparently that was enough to set her off; I heard her cry out soon thereafter.

When I finished, I pushed away from her and stretched my arms out. Before I could speak, someone grabbed my cock. I looked down to find Darcy eagerly stuffing my drooping shaft into her mouth. I had enough post-coital arousal to give her partial rigidity, so Darcy was able to suck me deep into her throat. "Fuck," I grunted, "you've got quite the power," I grunted as she sucked me like a vacuum cleaner.

As soon as I started to harden again, Darcy slid me out of her throat. I grinned at her. "Your turn," I declared.

I pointed to one of the lounge chairs. "I think I'll let you be on top this time." I planted my feet on the ground and sat down on the end. I then laid flat on my back and waited for Darcy to take her place.
 
~Darcy~

Darcy couldn't help herself, she just had to taste him again and she wanted to fuck him. Because lets get real, she won the competition. Why should Lizzie get all the fun? She began bobbing her head on his cock until it went back into full hardness. When he beckoned her to him and to sit on him, Darcy couldn't help but turn slightly to grin at Lizzie before straddling him. She parted her lips and slowly slid down on his cock and began rocking back and forth.

~Lizzie~

My eyes widened at his stamina. It really shouldn't have surprised me because the first time we'd had sex Mr. Idris was ready to go for round two and had it not been for his daughter waking up, we probably would have. I was still coming down from my orgasm as Darcy turned to grin at me and I swallowed hard, would she beat me? Would he want her more than me?

Like this wasn't even about love or anything but I did feel a bit possesive over him. Probably because he was my first. Still, watching him with Darcy sort of hand an erotic feel to it. It wasn't like I enjoyed watching others, I could barely watch porn with Darcy so watching her fuck was...weird but erotic.
 
Darcy
~~~~~~~~~~
Darcy lowered herself carefully towards Mr. Idris. Fuck, he looked even bigger up close. Still, if Lizzy could do it, then how hard could -- "Ahhhh!"

Idris
~~~~~~~~~~
Darcy took her time positioning herself over me. I was almost getting impatient with how gingerly she was approaching the challenge. It took her forever to get started.

When she finally did, she began to wail like a banshee as she slowly impaled herself on my cock.

Or more accurately, about four inches worth. Darcy immediately backed off at that point and began to piston atop me either great care. After about half a dozen strokes, she'd go a little farther and grimace again.

Personally, I was having a good time. Her tight little pussy felt great. But it looked like it was testing her limits each time. Consequently, I was not surprised when about 3/4 of the way along, she winced and declared, "I don't think I can go any deeper!"
 
She couldn't go any deeper? A sick part of Liz relished in the idea that Darcy couldn't take all of his cock. It made her a better fuck toy. She wasn't quite certain what else to classify herself as. I watched entranced as she struggled to take all of him inside whimpering and whining about how she wasn't sure she could take it.

It would be so easy to insist that I take over if she couldn't handle his size. I walked behind them and grabbed Darcy's breasts, playing with them, knowing that she enjoyed it when I did. Sometimes I wondered if Darcy was more lesbian than straight. Though right now, it didn't appear like either sex mattered, just that she was getting some and getting it good.

"Take it, take that big thick cock, Darcy. It's what you wanted, wasn't it? You wanted to see what it was like fucking him. Now you have to take what's been handed to you..." I purred loud enough for Dr. Idris to hear. I wasn't quite sure where this was coming from because it wasn't something I did on a regular basis. Talk my best friend into fucking a big cock.

"But, it hurts so damn much..." she whimpered.
 

Darcy was stunned to have Lizzie taunt her in this fashion. Lizzie was usually so sweet and kind. This aggressive attitude seemed so unlike her.

But after the initial shock, Darcy's eyes narrowed. "I so can fucking do it!" she spat back. "I can!" In that moment, Darcy was prepared to do whatever it took. She was going to take the entire thing.

She implicitly recognized what had to be done. With that massive erection slammed up against her cervix, that tightly locked barrier needed to open. Precisely how, she did not know. But she damn well was going to try.

So she ground and strained and screamed till she thought she might pass out. For an agonizingly long time, nothing seemed to be happening. But just when she thought all was lost, she felt the barrier loosen. Just a little, but enough to spur her on.

After much more grinding, straining, and screaming -- not to mention a mix of pain and pleasure that had her entire body shaking, the opening widened just enough. The enormous cockhead plunged up into her womb and Darcy immediately climaxed.

The powerful man beneath her responded in kind. Dr. Idris swelled inside her and she felt a torrent of cum flood into her. Darcy immediately came again and then again. His cock and his cum made her feel like a balloon about to pop, but it only made her orgasms more intense.
 
I watched with a sick fascination as my taunts only seemed to spur Darcy on even more to outdo me. It wasn't that big of a taunt to get so upset about but it had done the trick and it was much better than pushing her harder on Dr. Idris' cock. This was weird, though wasn't it? I'd never actually been involved in a threesome, period but it made me horny as fuck!

The screams and moans filled the room as Dr. Idris continued to pound over and over inside of my friend. I moaned as I felt my insides getting wet all over again. God, it was like I had gone from one extreme to another, wanting to be ravished by my boss then wanting to watch as my boss fucked my bestie.

I teased and pulled on Darcy's nipples as she rode even faster and as Dr. Idris fucked her even harder, I kissed her neck scraping my teeth down the side until it all became too much for Darcy, for both of them really. He exploded and she convulsed.

I let go of her tits and stepped back. "God, that was hot..." I mumbled as I combed my fingers through my dark hair and it fell messily down my face.
 
Darcy moaned as her orgasm subsided. She'd been fucked before, but never this deep. Never this hard. Never this intense.

She ran her hands down her belly. "Fuck, he's still hard!" she whined. This Idris had stamina for days!

"How did you ever handle him by yourself, Lizzie?" Darcy continued. She'd gained newfound respect for her friend. Elizabeth might seem demure, but she must be a sex fiend to have handled Mr. Idris.

Darcy looked at her upper abdomen. This swollen sensation wasn't just her imagination. Her belly bulged slightly where he'd pumped her full of cum. It wasn't that time of the month, so she should be okay, but then again, there was so much of it. And all in her womb. Could that still be enough to get her pregnant?

Yet that prospect still didn't dissuade her. She could imagine no greater sensation than feeling that gush of warm cum deep inside her. "Can you . . . can you go again?" she asked softly.

Idris smiled up at her. Fucking Darcy again certainly would be fun. But he did not want to leave Elizabeth out. Having managed to catch two birds, he hoped to keep them. "I can, but I think it's up to Elizabeth. It's her turn, so it's up to her."
 
Watching Idris and Darcy fuck had certainly gotten me horny as hell. I saw the look of fascination and admiration from my best friend. It was amazing that he was still hard and I had noticed that the first time we'd had sex. He'd wanted more but his daughter had killed the moment.

They were both looking at me inquisitively waiting to see if wanted the next go around and i nodded my head. "It's not fair if you get all the turns Darcy..." I bit back the comment that Darcy didn't even work here. Darcy pouted but moved off Idris after I stepped back and released her tits.

They bounced and juggled as Darcy moved. "How do you want me, sir?" I asked lustfully licking my lips as Darcy waited to see what the next position would be in order to get herself accurately situated. My hand gripped his cock, stroking him to keep him hard as I waited for his answer.

It was like being in this situation had let loose an inner sex kitten in me.
 
'Idris
Elizabeth's desire flared in her eyes. Seeing Darcy pumped full of my cum had clearly excited her. She wasn't about to cede her turn.

Her eagerness only grew as Darcy slid off me. Inspired by the two girls, my cock still stood at rock hard attention. " I've got plenty of life left in me," I assured them both. "

I pounded your pussy pretty hard the first time, Elizabeth," I said as Elizabeth sat down beside me. Her fingers slid across the surface of my swollen shaft. "If you want something gentler, you can ride on top like Darcy. Or if you want it something stronger, lie down on that lounge chair and I'll take you hard and fast."
.
 
Back
Top