"Animal Kingdom" (closed)

As Selena swallowed essentially every drop of his semen, it became quite apparent to Josh why his brothers 'enjoyed the company' of their younger sister. She was quite the willing participant, and engaged in the taboo acts that would leave the average person mortified.

He didn't care that he wasn't the first brother to get his cock sucked by Selena, and probably wouldn't be the last, if Austin ever found his way into the family business. But if this was motivation to keep him happy, then maybe he could find a spot in the far back stretches of his mind to be worried. For now, he was content.

"Yeah," was all Josh could utter, still glowing. He laughed a little nervously as Selena commented on his load. "You can say I've been kinda worked up the past few days..."

There was a bit of an awkward silence that followed -- how do you just go on like normal after getting your cock sucked by your sister?

"So maybe we should head inside..." he finally stated, looking over at Selena for some kind of response.
 
"I have somewhere I need to be," Selena responded to Josh, as if he'd asked to continue this inside ... in her bed. She stood and brushed the sand from her body, gave her still deeply breathing brother a devilish smirk, then said, "I'm glad we did this, Josh."

And ... she was gone. Turning, she lightly jogged the 30 yards or so of dry sand separating the beach from the concrete walking/bike path that paralleled the ocean, donned her flip flops, and headed for the estate's south side entrance. She punched in her code at the pedestrian gate and stepped through.

"How'd it go?"

Selena flinched in surprise, then released a giggle at the sight of Matty sitting in a deck lounger near the pool. Her mother seemed to simply be enjoying the last minutes of sunlight, laid back with a tall ice chilled lemonade in one hand and a magazine in the other. But Selena knew why the family's matriarch was there.

"You were watching?" she asked with a smirk but also an accusatory tone.

"No," Matty responded. She, too, smiled devilishly, adding, "Not really."

"He's still yours," Selena said, knowing what her and Josh's mother had been hoping would come out of the encounter. "Thought I'd go downtown. Maybe clubbing."

"You know where it is, honey," Matty said with a loving tone. "You have fun. Be careful, okay?"

Selena's beach shoes slapped against her soles as she headed inside. She looked for others, but there didn't seem to be anyone around. She hurried for her mother's bedroom, lifted one of the many pillows on the king sized bed, and found an envelope. She lifted the flap and smiled at what looked to be about $1,000 in used hundreds and fifties. Oh, Matty hadn't paid her a grand to suck Josh's cock: this was for all of the eldest daughter's other contributions to the family as well. Together with the paycheck she'd gotten from GFE a couple of days ago, this cash would keep Selena happy for a while.



Carly had spend the rest of the day marveling at the sudden and thoroughly unexpected changes that were taking place in her life. Yesterday, she'd been the depressed, suicidal daughter of a recently overdosed drug addict, fearful that she'd soon be walking the streets turning tricks to feed herself and pay for a nightly rental flea bag motel room on Hollywood Boulevard; and now she was zipping about Greater Los Angeles on a brand new scooter, wearing her first entirely brand new outfit since her early teens, preparing to head to spacious, cockroach-free bedroom of her new luxurious home on an estate that looked out over the Pacific Ocean.

How the hell had this good fortune come to her? That was the question Carly had asked herself so many times today. Once in a while, she'd also wondered why hadn't it come to her sooner? She and her mother had lived on the edge for so long, while Matty and her family had been living in such great wonder. What had been the beef between the two sisters that had led to them being almost estranged for so long?

Whatever. That was then, this is now. Enjoy it now!

As she was zipping along on the Pacific Coast Highway, heading back toward the Gilmore Compound, something caught Carly's eye. She looked for traffic, pulled a U-turn, and stopped in front of a shop that sold everything from surf boards to beach kites. She rolled the scooter's back tire toward the curb, stopping with just enough room to lift it to its parking stand before dismounting. Shed her helmet, locking it in place, then began digging into the pocket of her new jean shorts. She stopped, suddenly laughing.

"This a secret joke...?" a voice asked, startling Carly. She turned to find a handsome, 30-ish man sitting in the shade of an umbrella standing in the middle of a table at the adjacent coffee stand. He smiled, finishing, "Or do you want to tell me, too."

Carly studied the man for a moment, unsure of whether she wanted to respond or simply ignore him. She was used to men like this hitting on her. He IS hitting on you! she told herself as she studied how his gaze was roaming up and down her body.

"Purse," she said cryptically. She opened the front pouch of the small purse slung over her neck and shoulder to remove a wad of cash, then shoved it back inside. (The scooter salesman had handed it to Carly after she'd selected her ride, telling her that Matty had wanted her to have some pocket change for the day. Pocket change: it had been almost $800!) When the ogling man gave her a confused expression, Carly explained, "I've never had a purse before."

She headed inside, ignoring the man's attempt to continue the conversation by inviting her to join him in a coffee. Never had a purse before, Carly thought to herself. Oh, sure, when she was little she'd had one her mother had bought for her at Goodwill. And when she'd started her period in 8th grade, she got one to carry her feminine hygiene products and some extra clothes, should she have an accident ... which she had! But once she'd hit high school and realized she didn't really have a need for one, Carly had simply started carrying those things in her book bag, which she took with her almost every where she went anyway. School had become her life, not necessarily because she liked it but because it had become a refuge from her otherwise unsatisfying life beyond it.

Carly poked through the sunglasses display until she found a pair that made her face look great. She looked at the price tag, and her eyes widened: $129! Then she remembered the cash. She'd been spending money today like there was no tomorrow. There is gonna be a tomorrow ... isn't there? She looked at the tag again, donned the glasses again, then thought to herself, Fuck it!

"I'll take these," she told the sales girl. After the other teen snipped off the tag and gave her the obligatory compliment about her purchase, Carly headed back outside again, only to find the man from the table now standing near her scooter. She tried to ignore him as she meekly said, "Hi again. I, um ... I have to go, but ... thanks for the offer--"

"Why don't you sit with me?" he invited again, his ogle unmistakable as he circled the bike slowly. "Have a coffee ... get to know one another."

"I really have to go," Carly told him, beginning to feel uncomfortable. She pulled the scooter down off its stand and sat, but the guy was standing right in front of her and she had no where to go. She meekly added, "I'm going to be late."

"C'mon, honey, sit with me," he said, hovering over her, smiling.

"I have to meet someone," she lied. When he asked who, she answered, "My boyfriend."

"I don't believe you," he said, moving forward to straddle the scooter's front tire with parted feet. "A cute thing like you doesn't have a boyfriend. Not one, anyway. A cute thing like you can have two ... three ... ten."

"I have one," she countered, beginning to feel scared. She pressed the electric start button, and the scooter's motor turned over with a soft purr.

"What's his name?" the man asked, pressing her to continue her obvious lie.

"Austin!" she said without thinking. As the man before her continued to ask questions Carly wasn't hearing, she thought to herself Why did you say that? Then she blushed. She recalled their encounter this morning: remembered flashing one of her bare breasts at him, remembered seeing his penis swell to tent his shorts, remembered thinking to herself I'd do him if he wasn't my cousin. "His name is Austin, and if you make me late he and his family will..."

Carly let the threat go unfinished, instead just twisting the throttle a bit to cause the scooter to jump forward a foot. The man reacted with shock, jumping out of the way, then anger by hollering, "Bitch!"

She ignored him, though, twisting the throttle again and shooting the scooter out into and across the street. She revved it to its max, and was soon shooting down the PCH toward home. Her heart was pounding with excitement, and Carly began laughing about the incident. How exciting! She wouldn't have had such nerve to do something like that even just yesterday. This new life was going to suit her well.

Twenty minutes later, Carly was again at the beach house; and twenty minutes after that, she'd stored away all of her new purchases and made her way out to the kitchen to see if anyone was around. It was odd, even a bit uncomfortable to be in such a massive home with no one else around. It certainly wasn't like being in her old apartment, sleeping on the couch so her mother could have the one bedroom. She heard footsteps and turned to find Austin entering the room. And in a flash, her face again exploded with heat.

"Hi!" she squeaked out before giggling a bit. "I didn't know anyone was home."

They chatted a moment. It was obvious that the youngest of Matty's kids had plans for the evening. She didn't, and that sucked. Particularly since her lack of plans meant she wouldn't be hanging with Austin...
 
Austin spent the morning on the beach, wading in the water for a bit before stumbling into a beach volleyball game with some college kids. The one team needed a 4th person, and Austin was more than happy to oblige. He took a quick interest in the lone girl on his side, but when she gave her boyfriend a series of loving kisses before and after the match, he figured he stood no chance.

After the match ended and everyone went their separate ways, Austin retired to the house to shower and lounge about the house. He messed around on his laptop and killed an hour or so playing his PlayStation 4. With the brothers all involved with other things, Austin found himself in this position a lot -- alone in the house, left to do essentially whatever he pleased.

That didn't mean he could get in trouble, though.

He never bothered to get a fake ID -- when Matty said she wanted him to keep clean, he took it quite literally. That meant no beer runs, no clubbing, nothing of the like. However, when the party returned to the Gilmore compound, all bets were off.

Austin heard the door open and shut, followed by the padding of footsteps. He wandered out toward the kitchen to see who it was, finding Carly there in what seemed to be a new outfit, complete with a new purse and sunglasses.

Didn't take her long to get warmed up to the Gilmore life, Austin thought to himself.

He smiled in reply as she beamed at him. "Hi there...I was just in my room, hanging out. I wasn't expecting anyone here."

The tension was already building -- in Austin's mind, anyway. The two cousins had seen each other in states of undress earlier, and were now face-to-face again with an empty house, and...

"So, uh, do you want to go grab dinner in a bit? There's a good burger place down the street," Austin offered. He really didn't have much to do tonight; why not get further acquainted with this young woman who had suddenly been thrust into his life?
 
"So, uh, do you want to go grab dinner in a bit? There's a good burger place down the street," Austin offered.

Carly's lips widened instantly. Without hesitation she responded with glee, "Yes, that'd be great."

She realized in an instant that her reaction had been a bit too bubbly. She'd sounded as if she were a Freshman class wall flower being asked to a dance by the Senior class all star super star.

"I mean..." Carly began, uncertain of what she intended to say but certain that she needed to say something to counter the inappropriate enthusiasm. Inappropriate? Maybe not. But still, Carly felt a little silly: in her mind she was imagining that Austin was imagining that she was about ready to pull down her panties, bend over the kitchen table, and demand Take me, take me now. She finished, "I mean, if you don't mind hanging out with your cuz. I mean..."

Carly hesitated for a moment, not knowing whether to ask or not. She was about to ask a question probably too personal, considering that the two of them had met for the first time just 10 or so hours ago; and also because the question was right on the edge of flirting.

"I mean ... don't you have a girl friend who'll want to hang with you?"
 
"I mean...don't you have a girlfriend who'll want to hang with you?"

Austin arched an eyebrow. While Carly's initial response indicated that she was interested in going out to eat, her subsequent questioning about whether he wanted to hang out with his cousin and if he had a girlfriend was a bit puzzling.

"Uh, no, I don't," he replied. Sure, he had fucked his share of women, but he didn't consider any of them as anything more than a fling, as harsh as that may seem.

"So...is that a yes or a no?" he asked, looking for some semblance of certainty from Carly.
 
(So sorry that I have been away. Sick.)

"Yes," Carly answered in response to Austin's repeated invitation. She contained her delight a bit better than before. She backed away, smiling, telling him, "I just have to change."

She turned and headed for her room, letting her now unseen smile widen greatly. Her excitement baffled Carly just as much as it had Austin: he was her cousin, and it was just lunch, so ... why was her belly rolling with anxious joy? Oh, that was easy to answer: even though Austin was her cousin, Carly's mind still toyed with taboo fantasies of straddling his groin and riding him hard to simultaneous orgasms. Yeah, yeah: it was fantasy and it wouldn't happen. But it still excited her to contemplate such things. Here in this new home in this new life, Carly didn't know any guys, particularly doable ones. Austin was definitely doable. Well, except for the whole He's my cousin thing. Crap!

Carly went through the new clothes she'd bought with her Aunt's wad of cash but couldn't find a complete outfit that fit the occasion of a casual lunch with a cousin. She realized she may have been hasty in leaving all of her things behind when Matty picked her up to come to her new home. Oh well. Then she smirked as she remembered her first encounter with Austin and what she'd been wearing. She pulled the tags from a brand new white tube top and donned it. It pressed her firm B-cups in and up, giving a little extra cleavage to the bosom where previously there had been none. A matching pair of white yoga pants and two inch open toe sandals -- also both new -- came on next. She turned in the mirror on the bedroom side of her bathroom door to look at her fit, rounded ass. Yeah ... that's right.

Then she donned the loose fitting tank top she'd been wearing the first time Austin had laid eyes upon her. Again checking her appearance in the mirror, she thought If this doesn't get him hard ... AGAIN ... what will?



Austin hadn't been joking when he'd said they were going to a burger place, because it was literally called The Burger Place. It sat on the inland side of the Pacific Coast Highway, not the beach side; but the outdoor patio sat high enough above the road to give them a view of the dozens of surfers curling this way and that upon the breaking waves.

"Do you surf?" she asked as they were awaiting their order. She imagined Austin shirtless in a Speedo (though almost all of the surfers in view were wearing baggy swimming shorts) balancing atop a shifting, bobbing board on the surf. She listened to his answer with interest, adding when he finished, "I always wanted to learn. Just need someone to teach me."

It was, of course, an invitation for Austin to spend more time with Carly, should he want that. She knew she was stupid and pointless, trying to deepen a relationship with a boy she got wet for who was her cousin! But Carly couldn't help it.

Carly had lost her virginity over a year earlier, to a boy she'd been going steady with for almost a year. It had been the typical, tragic event: lots of pain, very little pleasure. But they'd tried again, then again, and by the fourth time Carly achieved her first orgasm that didn't involve her own fingers manipulating and maneuvering a vibrator over her own clit.

"I love you," she'd said to the boy, even as she was still gasping deeply in the greatest euphoria.

He'd repeated the words to her ... then dumped her a couple of days later. That hadn't made any sense to Carly at all. It hadn't been as if they were going to get married and start a family. Carly's mother had run off many a man with those three words, but fuck, Carly and her beau had only been 17, so it wasn't as if they were going to be looking at rings and getting a mortgage.

Since then, she'd kept her thighs together. Oh, there had been a multitude of boys and men who'd hit on her, but she'd been hurting pretty badly. Then, Matty began spending more time at her apartment, taking her and her mother out, helping them with this and that, and -- most importantly -- reassuring Carly that life was grand and to be enjoyed. Then, of course, Carly's mom kicked the bucket.

And here she was, feeling like a new girl, wearing her first new clothes in over two years, riding about on her own scooter, feeling the security of cash in her fist ... and having lunch with a handsome boy.

Life is good, Carly thought as she sat and chatted with Austin about this and that. If only he wasn't my fucking cousin!



When they'd finished eating, Carly had begged Austin to walk on the beach with her. They crossed the PCH and descended the slight cliff to the dry sand, then out to the wet sand. It was a beautiful early August afternoon and the beach was filled with people. The passed a beach volleyball game and Carly retrieved the wayward ball for the players, leaning to pick it up and giving Austin a quick glance of her ass; then a bit later she leaned over to help a child plant a flag in the top of his sand castle, again flashing her tight back side to her cousin.

She didn't quite know why she was doing it: he's your cousin, and your cousin isn't going to fuck you. Carly wasn't a tease. Really, truly. She just ... well ... she just hadn't been so content in a long time, and when she was content -- or even better, happy -- she tended to get flirty ... even horny. It had been a long time since she'd felt this way, and Austin just happened to be available for her to express herself ... to flaunt herself.

After a while, though, she realized that she needed to stop this. When they went their separate ways tonight, he'd get together with one of his many presumed girl friends and fuck, fuck, fuck ... while Carly returned to her room and masturbated with nimble fingers, seeing how she'd accidentally left her vibrator behind when she moved too. Fuck! And tomorrow, she'd wake up with a bit more of a realistic view of the world.

"What does your family do?" she asked after they'd been walking the beach for ten or fifteen minutes, talking about nothing particularly special. She looked up to the taller Austin with a tentative expression before clarifying, "My mother ... she says ... said I mean ... that you're all a bunch of criminals."
 
Austin, too, went and changed into something a little more appropriate for a 'lunch date.' Yes, it was the beach, and the 'no shirt, no shoes' rule was bent to the max at most places, but Austin wanted to look decent for the occasion.

Why?

They were just going to The Burger Place, not anywhere swanky like what they'd find downtown. Carly was just his cousin, not like one of the random girls he'd pick up on the beach or at one of the Gilmore bashes.

Yet he found himself looking into his bathroom mirror, ensuring that his messy mane of blonde hair looked more in place than usual.

Austin emerged from his room and waited for Carly in the living room, his sleeveless T-shirt replaced by a baby blue polo shirt. He also settled on khaki shorts (this was "dressing up" in Austin's world) and a pair of sneakers.

When Carly exited her room moments later and met up with Austin, he couldn't help but admire her body -- the white yoga pants that fit her ass quite nicely, the sandals that accentuated her ass even more, and finally the tank top that she was adorably fighting with when they first met.

No, this wouldn't be your average lunch date with a cousin.



"I surf quite a bit, yeah," Austin replied between bites of his usual single with cheese, mustard and ketchup. "I'll gladly show you the ropes." While he figured Carly would wear an outfit more suitable for surfing, he couldn't help but imagine a wave knocking off her string bikini top.



Austin playfully rejected Carly's pleas to walk the beach after lunch, but 'gave in' after a few moments. As they walked side-by-side, Austin felt a bit of a first-date awkward feeling. They didn't make a ton of small talk and there was no physical contact.

Then Carly began to get a little bold, making every effort to flaunt her tight ass in Austin's direction, bending over when she really didn't have to. If she was looking to get the right reaction out of Austin, she was definitely succeeding.

"What does your family do? My mother says, said, I mean, that you're all a bunch of criminals."

Well, that came out of nowhere.

Austin had to put aside his arousal and focus on the question. How does he even answer that, knowing the truth about the plans and the chaos that develop inside the four walls of the Gilmore compound? How does he tell her that the life he lives -- and now they lived -- came at the expense and misery (and sometimes death) of others? What exactly does she know? Can he even lie about this?

Austin simply shrugged. "I don't know exactly what they get into. Matty keeps me out of the loop and just wants me to focus on school."

He was absolutely weaseling his way out of directly answering the question, but could Austin really be blamed for doing so? This girl came into his life out of nowhere -- if he says the wrong thing and she tells the wrong person, it all comes crashing down. And then what?

Once he felt Carly could be trusted, he'd be willing to speak a little more. But it was way too early for that, in his mind. He steered away from the topic almost immediately, hoping she wouldn't press on.

"Do you wanna stay out, or do you want to go back to the house and hang out?" he asked, his eyes looking over her body a little bit, a not-so-subtle indicator that he had an idea for what they could do.
 
(OOC: For the picture below, keep in mind that she is wearing a tube top.)

"I don't know exactly what they get into," Austin answered in response to Carly's question about his family's reported illegal activities. "Matty keeps me out of the loop and just wants me to focus on school."

That wasn't a denial, of course. In fact, it was more of a confirmation than Austin probably meant it to be. If he'd wanted Carly to think the family was all straight and narrow, he would have responded with something that was more denial than that.

"Do you wanna stay out, or do you want to go back to the house and hang out?"

Carly's immediate desire to respond that she wanted to keep walking a bit was interrupted with catching her cousin's eyes taking a walk up and down her body. She hesitated, smiling with surprise, then laughed. She reached out to give him a firm push that sent him to the side a couple of steps before recovering.

"Let's swim!" she said, reaching to her waist to grasp at the lower hem of her top. With a quick upward pull, she shed it and tossed it aside both. She gave her cousin a moment to ogle her breasts -- pressed inward and upward by the tight fitting tube top -- before laughing again. She grabbed at him turning him as she demanded, "Don't look. Turn around."

She manhandled Austin until he was facing inland, telling him not to look. She stepped out of her sandals and carefully pulled her yoga pants off her hips. She laughed again, tossing them at Austin's backside.

"Come on!" she hollered at him. The sound of her voice told him that she'd already turned away and was running for the ocean. "Let's swim!"

When Austin turned, he would catch sight of Carly's backside...
 
"Let's swim!"

Austin sighed; all that work to look nice and Carly wanted to go into the ocean. He hesitated at first, but he could feel his resistance slowly subsiding. First, she pulled off her tank top, now giving him an eyeful of her perky breasts, still contained inside the tight tube top.

Although he was taller and stronger than her, Austin let Carly spin him around so that he was looking out toward the houses and other buildings along the shoreline.

"Don't look."

As if he hadn't seen most of her already...

Austin spun around upon hearing Carly cry out for him to join her. And just as his eyes settled on her figure as she ran toward the water, he got a perfect shot of that ass, thanks to the white thong that was barely there.

Seconds later, Austin's baby blue shirt covered his cell phone and keys while he joined his cousin out in the water. He splashed around in his quest to catch her, some of the salt water splashing up and into his mouth.

They had ventured out nearly a football field's length away from the shore, and when Austin finally reached Carly, he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up, laughing. He let his balance go, and the two tumbled into the water together.

Although he was only 18, Austin had been with many women, but there was something different about this moment. It just felt more..****.
 
Back
Top